1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just bought ScrapeBox

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by GAdsense, Jul 31, 2013.

Hey,

I am in no way connected to the seller of Scrapebox but I've purchased it in quest of making dofollow links.

First of all, how many of you use Scrapebox here? I am finding it hard to find good proxies, by hard I mean rather time taking. How many proxies do you generally use to get started with the harvesting job? Do you use anonymous proxies or google passed proxies?

I've harvested quite many keywords, using wordpress and even custom footprint but I could not find a single dofollow link. What am I doing wrong? I have downloaded the dofollow addon checker too.

Am I too slow to learn this? It's just been one day but I am in urgency to create dofollow links or I'll loose my job. It's that critical. Interested in getting help from a few Scrapebox folks.

Thanks good people!

GAdsense, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  2. J.Anderson

J.Anderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I get my proxies from proxybonanza, they are pretty cheap and diverse. But really, using proxies depends on how heavily you use scrapebox, if you do just the occasional harvest or post once every few days then you can go with your own IP or a handful of shared ones. You can also google for "free proxy list", copy and paste those into a text file and load that into scrapebox to filter for quick and working proxies.

Not sure what problem you're having with finding dofollow links? I just loaded up scrapebox, from the "harvester" menu dropdown I selected "This site uses KeywordLuv", entered a random keyword and started harvesting URLs. Let it scrape for 10 seconds, filtered for duplicates etc. and got back a list of 105 blog posts that all had keywordluv/commentluv installed (= dofollow blog comments).

Hope that helps and good luck...what kind of job is it that you're losing if you can't build dofollow links quick enough? Do you work at an agency?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
    J.Anderson, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  3. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I work at design agency, a small business who's hired me to manage the website SEO. I can do everything else nicely but just not this dofollow link building therefore results are not showing up. Thanks, I'll try that footprint too. So far, I tried using wordpress mostly. Will let you know and post the results.

4. J.Anderson

J.Anderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, what kind of client is that (niche/roughly target keyword) and how tough is the competition? Unless it's an easy to rank for keyword, dofollow link building might not be enough and keep in mind to vary the anchor text enough or your client's site will get a serious penguin slap and drop into oblivion...

By the way, "wordpress" doesn't mean anything other than that the site was created using that platform. You need footprints like keywordluv, commentluv, "Comments links could be nofollow free" etc. And mix up your links, just getting blog comment links to a site looks really unnatural (web 2.0's, wikis, PDFs etc.)

So you work at a design agency and are basically someone who does graphics etc. but your boss told you to do SEO, too? That's mean...

5. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Alright, It detects a few dofollow links with commentluv. Though, that's a specific footprint. Can you suggest a few footprints that gets the best and highest quality dofollow's? But most of them doesn't have a PR or just have PR1 and PR2 at max.

Any suggestions please?

6. J.Anderson

J.Anderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's difficult to find blog posts that have a PR higher than 2. You have to keep in mind that is the PR of the inner page, not just the domain.

My advice would be to simply go out and buy a dofollow autoapprove blog list on a site like Fiverr.com, load that into scrapebox and post away. Though the quality with these usually isn't the best...

7. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    I understand. Thanks Anderson. So far, I am working in health niche at this company. So all the medical related keywords, such as medical mcqs, medical tourism and so. I am not varying anchor text so far. Guess I am doing a mistake there, but you sometimes can't use the keyword and just a name... right? I've been doing directory submission with pretty much same information.

I've been making a lot of nofollow links too, in case that count's as a mixture.

Not really, I am in to SEO. Mmmm since quite long actually but I've been working on SEO on and off, so things have changed quite a bit lately. I earlier used to focus more at on page aspects of site and good great results with it. I've actually dived in all the areas, started my career with design, then content writing to an extent, a diploma of 3 years in to programming and SEO is always there for me... so yes, I did not have any job and had to earn my living. Things are pretty complex to write it down just so quickly.... life has been a bit harsh, maybe because of my mistakes. Nevertheless, thinking to do business but not sure what should I do and how should I go about doing it. Thinking along the lines.....hope that explains.

Once again, thanks Anderson! :)

8. J.Anderson

J.Anderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As for links, yes, having nofollow links in your backlink profile is good for diversification. And you're right, for blog comments you can sometimes only have your name as anchor text which is actually a good thing because that comes off as less spammy and will get a lot more approved than your target keyword as anchor text.

No worries, buddy. But to be perfectly honest, sounds like you'd be better off by focusing 100% on your design/programming and outsourcing the SEO part. You don't need to hand that client away, simply resell SEO services from another provider and claim it to be yours. That provider will do all the work, deliver the reports to you which you then forward to your client. You don't lose any money because you charge your client upfront, of course. Yes, the SEO world is changing quicker than you'd think.

GAdsense likes this.
  9. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Well, the problem is I am doing a job. The boss wants me to sit down there and work in front of him (more of less, yes). Besides, I don't do designing work. I was very good at programming but it's been a while i did not code anything. I have not worked in company as a professional programmer but had a good grip by working for different projects sitting at home. Things are changing for me and I need a regular income stream. I've earned good from Freelance but that isn't working quite right now. Thanks a lot, appreciate your help. Really. :) Outsourcing, well yes, that's an option but I am already working for peanuts.

10. J.Anderson

J.Anderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear about your situation. Maybe you should rethink what you want to do. You said you started your career with designing then went on with a 3 year diploma in programming...now you do neither? This is probably not what you want to hear but you should tell your boss that you can't do SEO for this client. In all honesty, Google is getting more advanced every year and they now have a good bunch of spam filters in place. In other words, if you build links the wrong way you could actually cause severe damage to that client (lose rankings/traffic/sales) and then you can be sure to get fired or whatever. If you're honest about it and ask if you can do something else, you might get a chance. Sorry I can't be of more help, good luck dude.

11. BigSEOpro

BigSEOpro Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can find dofollow blogs with scrapebox but i really feel you should use it wisely to make it effective. Below are some good footprints which will help you to find good sites within your niche.
    intext:“Enter YourName@YourKeywords” and"weight loss"
    site:com “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “Powered by drupal” "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “Powered by drupal” "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “Powered by drupal” "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “Powered by drupal” "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “Powered by drupal” "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “Powered by drupal” "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “Powered by drupal” "post a comment"
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” "post a comment"
    site:org “Powered by drupal” "post a comment"
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” "post a comment"
    site:com “Powered by drupal” "Leave a comment"
    site:org “Powered by drupal” "Leave a comment"
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” "Leave a comment"
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” "Leave a comment"
    site:com “Powered by drupal” "add a comment"
    site:org “Powered by drupal” "add a comment"
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” "add a comment"
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” "add a comment"
    site:com “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "post a comment"
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "post a comment"
    site:org “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "post a comment"
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "post a comment"
    site:com “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "Leave a comment"
    site:org “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "Leave a comment"
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "Leave a comment"
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "Leave a comment"
    site:com “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "add a comment"
    site:org “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "add a comment"
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "add a comment"
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog "add a comment"
    site:edu "Powered by drupal"
    site:com "Powered by drupal"
    site:gov "Powered by drupal"
    site:org "Powered by drupal"
    “Powered by drupal”
    site:com “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "post a comment"
    site:edu “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "post a comment"
    site:org “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "post a comment"
    site:gov “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "post a comment"
    site:com “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "Leave a comment"
    site:org “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "Leave a comment"
    site:edu “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "Leave a comment"
    site:gov “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "Leave a comment"
    site:com “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "add a comment"
    site:org “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "add a comment"
    site:edu “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "add a comment"
    site:gov “powered by BlogEngine.NET” "add a comment"
    site:com “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment"
    site:edu “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment"
    site:org “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment"
    site:gov “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment"
    site:com “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "Leave a comment"
    site:org “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "Leave a comment"
    site:edu “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "Leave a comment"
    site:gov “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "Leave a comment"
    site:com “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "add a comment"
    site:org “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "add a comment"
    site:edu “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "add a comment"
    site:gov “powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "add a comment"
    site:edu "powered by BlogEngine.NET"
    site:com "powered by BlogEngine.NET"
    site:gov "powered by BlogEngine.NET"
    site:org "powered by BlogEngine.NET"
    “powered by BlogEngine.NET”
    site:com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "Leave a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "add a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in"
    site:com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "post a comment"
    site:edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "post a comment"
    site:org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "post a comment"
    site:gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "post a comment"
    site:com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "Leave a comment"
    site:org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "Leave a comment"
    site:edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "Leave a comment"
    site:gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "Leave a comment"
    site:com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "add a comment"
    site:org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "add a comment"
    site:edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "add a comment"
    site:gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” "add a comment"
    site:com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "post a comment"
    site:edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "post a comment"
    site:org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "post a comment"
    site:gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "post a comment"
    site:com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "Leave a comment"
    site:org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "Leave a comment"
    site:edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "Leave a comment"
    site:gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "Leave a comment"
    site:com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "add a comment"
    site:org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "add a comment"
    site:edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "add a comment"
    site:gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0” inurl:blog "add a comment"
    site:edu "Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0"
    site:com "Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0"
    site:gov "Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0"
    site:org "Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0"
    “Powered by BlogEngine.NET 1.4.5.0”
    Code (markup):
    Make sure you don't spam sites but contribute to discussion. :)

A good video on how to use footprints -
    http://www.youtube [dot] com/watch?v=LBfBRBQa2iw

BigSEOpro, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  12. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Thanks friend.

@BigSEOPro, that's a huge list. Wow, I always often use such advanced Google operators but only to the extent of using Google. I'll checkout available proxies and put this to work to see if I can find some dofollow blogs. Thanks mate.

GAdsense, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  13. tricomax

tricomax Member

Best Answers:
    Select custom footprint, then don't put a footprint in there. Just leave it blank. Then it will return all websites.
    For Videos:
    Check out Loopline's channel on youtube. His videos is awesome about how to use scrapebox.

tricomax, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  14. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    I see, will try that too. It's just that it takes a lot of time to checkout proxies. And so far, I've not found any good number of dofollow links. Maybe it's just me or not sure if others took some time to learn it too.

GAdsense, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  15. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Scrapebox helps in scraping data so you can use the data according to your requirement, you can vary anchor text, you can use more than one platform for link building, overall, it saves lots of time.

alex06295, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  16. tricomax

tricomax Member

Best Answers:
    will give you bunch of my scrapebox footprints. It will help you lot and you can learn something from that.

tricomax, Aug 2, 2013 IP
    GAdsense likes this.
  17. tricomax

tricomax Member

Best Answers:
    NP, btw Where do i send you the scrapebox collection?

tricomax, Aug 2, 2013 IP