1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just became a Clickbank apex elite member

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by poweredbyambition, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi Sorry cant do that. I Didnt spend coutless hours on the computer to go giving detailed info out.

Please no Pm's. (unless its a kickass JV :) )

I just wanted to post my tip and how profitable it can be. The same idea can be applied to any niche.

good luck.

Ps. another tip.. When starting out.. dont try to make 100s per week.. I started out making 50c up to 2$ per week with adsense.
    My first $10 week was awesome! haha (And even that took 6 months)

Swerd, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    See - as soon as you post a great looking screenshot - everyone and their dog wants you to do all the hard work for them :)

dlm, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  3. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Common.....that's clearly fake......you can however prove me wrong by sending me $5000 through paypal, then I'll believe you!

Nice work anyway, I'd guess that it was in the green niche?

Must be nice to press submit, send a few thousand emails and then watch as a few thousand dollars come in.......of course unless you an idiot like me who has spent years NOT collecting emails!!

terryd, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  4. VINC

VINC Member

Best Answers:
    Well I have to laugh at this. You are sending thousand of emails to your customers but can't send one to me? I subscribed to your service good luck removing my emails haha

VINC, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  5. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    You are an idiot. The guy spent a long time creating a profitable company for himself and you expect him to start giving away his secrets? How about you spend some of your own time trying to create something useful rather than expecting other people to do all your work for you?

dlm, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  6. VINC

VINC Member

Best Answers:
    You didnt lie about calling everyone an idiot, awesome. I don't see how content of an email that is sent to thousands maybe millions of people is a secret. Also I didin't realise reading one of those emails will make me rich....oh wait I still have to get my own email list, oh wait I still have to create my own emails and pick my own products, oh wait I still have to sell those products to those people. I am not gonna question your IQ cause ur obviously doing good for yourself, judging by your superiority to other members....but maybe you should sometimes just read and move on :)

VINC, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  7. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think the screenshot from poweredbyambition is fake but i have strong feeling that swerd's screenshot is fake lol

g36, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  8. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you knew who swerd was then you wouldn't doubt its authenticity.........

terryd, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  9. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Amen to that sir

Lynxtouch, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  10. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I double that :)

alexs464, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  11. Mmbillionaire

Mmbillionaire Peon

Best Answers:
    This could be a great thread but seems like too much personal attacking and name calling is going on, which I thought is against the TOS of this forum. To begin with, first attack was on OP and when he turned out to be a helpful person who is willing to share his ideas and success with others, the newbies get attacked left and right. It is a shame that how these people ruin a great thread like this.

OP congrats on your success and I give you 2 thumbs up for being a helpful, caring and sharing person who us willing to give something back to the community while others think they are above everyone else.

Mmbillionaire, Feb 19, 2011 IP
  12. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well that is surely impressive numbers. No selling. Are you colling these emails with a squeeze pages, newsletters or what if you do not mind me asking?

rickmci, Feb 19, 2011 IP
  13. natethegreat7037

natethegreat7037 Member

Best Answers:
    There have been some very impressive numbers. It's very humbling. I'm currently following a simple method to create affiliate websites and learn basic seo methods to draw traffic to them. The process is excruciating (because of course we all want to make the money NOW lol) but, at the same time, it's fun, educating and I know the results will be worth it in the end. Props to all who have paid the price or success.

natethegreat7037, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  14. nasha

nasha Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on becoming an elite member!

I would love to pick your brain on how I can optimize my site for better conversions and if I can cross sell other things to my site visitors. Sending you a PM, hope you are still around and not on some exotic vacation!

Thanks.

nasha, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  15. nasha

nasha Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Swerd,

Thanks for the helpful tip! Is there anyway I can chat with you about how I can improve my email marketing? I just started email marketing and would love your input.

Thanks.

nasha, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  16. calfred

calfred Member

Best Answers:
    Impressive. Online since 2003? You hella deserve daily 4 figure income! That's a reallllllyyyyyyyy long time. You're an old timer.

If you don't mind, what is your earning per hop?

calfred, Feb 25, 2011 IP