1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just became a Clickbank apex elite member

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by poweredbyambition, Jan 28, 2011.

1. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean how big are my sites?? Like in pages or traffic?

Some of the content I created myself but most I have my writers write and then I tweak it..

poweredbyambition, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  2. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Page wise, just wondering if you have a few thousand pages or just a handful of pages that are very well optimized?

terryd, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  3. sa1m0n

sa1m0n Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, this is an awesome thread, very inspiring.

I'd like to ask a few questions if you don't mind. Currently I'm working on a niche site which is pretty much authority, but the niche is very limited. I'm making monthly, what you make in days...
    I've been really thinking of starting a long term project aiming for an authority site in an evergreen niche. So my question to you would be: How many articles do you add to your site daily and about how much pages did your site have until google started picking it up? Also, like Matt Cutts always says, instead of worrying about backlinks and stuff, worry about quality content. How big of an importance has backlinking(or any off-page SEO really) had in your rankings or let's say traffic? If that made sense lol.

My current ambiton is to basically try and build lots of good content daily and just forget about the backlinks(well, except social bookmarking and strong on-page SEO) for like 3 - 4 months and see if it starts getting traffic just like that, just focus on quality content. Eventually I'd like to end up with a strong authority site. What do you think about the idea, any tips on what to add to the SEO game?

sa1m0n, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  4. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    handful... In my experience it's better to have bigger, well optimized pages instead of thousands of small crappy pages..

Thanks

There is no set amount of pages I add... Google isn't gona pick it up because you have a certain number of pages... Google is going to pick up your site because of signals they receive.. every market is different... Just build big, quality pages... not crappy small ones

Quality content garners links and citations to the page.. however if no one ever see's the page then no one will ever link or cite it... LINKS are still a very big signal in ranking...

that's a good idea, however your site has to get noticed somehow in order for people to visit it and cite it.... Also there are probably millions of pages that have quality content that never get noticed by anyone.. why? because there are no citations or links to the site

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
    poweredbyambition, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  5. nikvn

nikvn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Welcome to DP

Thanks for properly answering questions so far.

Here is my question.

What type of Pre-selling strategies do you use?

Do you have a separate product review page and all your articles point to that review?

Thanks in advance

nikvn, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  6. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks and your welcome

Myself I don't do a whole lot of traditional article marketing... I found that I would rather have those articles on my website that I own instead of feeding article directories fresh content. Yes I have my own websites, I don't do direct linking. I hope that answers your question.

poweredbyambition, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  7. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    hi there.

glad to meet you and congrats on joining the apex community. im sure you're gonna be working doubly hard to stay in the 2012 community and id love to hook up with you if you're keen to work together on my new launch (dont worry, its an evergreen niche :p)

drop me a pm if it's something up your alley. won't spam your thread with needless links. cheers.

tony

tonysanders, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  8. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea we certanly would not want to go out of our way and help anybody here on this affiliate forum now would we? After all we are here to make fun of them and make them feel stupid after all. All without sharing one little affiliate marketing secret. Right? Laugh.

rickmci, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  9. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Big difference between answering specific marketing questions and getting about a dozens PMs from newbies asking "I don't have a website or an account at any network - help me make money now!" (which I get several of per week)

dlm, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  10. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to let you know rickmci that I will NEVER make anyone feel stupid or put down anyone for the questions they ask. People should have some empathy and understand that newb's are newb's for a reason... I was a newb once and I'm sure I asked what some thought were stupid questions and im sure some ppl put me down for that as well... So here's my promise to you and others here... I will never put you down for the questions you ask

dlm.. you should understand that in a community setting there will be ppl that will ask you questions since they are new and most likely they are honestly asking you sincere questions...Also since they are new, they probably have no idea how to ask a specific question because they have no clue what's going on..... Just a few years ago I had no idea what clickbank was and I'm sure I asked alot of questions that some people thought were dumb.. but when your a newb what you don't need is to be put down or disrespected, it's hard enough learning this.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  11. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    No, if you are a newbie you need to do some of your own research. I have no problem answering specific questions if someone has taken the time to read the forums and wants some tips or advice. But there are plenty of people who expect you to do all the work for them. And I will continue to make fun of those idiots.

dlm, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  12. Fozzieno1

Fozzieno1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not as good as yours but I use the same method
    http://img138.imageshack.us/i/capturegfs.jpg/

Fozzieno1, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  13. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    Totally agree, if you are new and really want to make money online don't expect people to do all the leg work for you. You should do research yourself. Which I'm pretty sure there are nice gems all through out this forum.

However where i do disagree with you is making fun of others and calling them idiots. Why not just be respectful and point them to some valuable threads which may further their learning... Some people probably look up to you and as a long standing member of the community you should help point them to those hidden gems to further this community and help make it a postive place for learning...

Nice work!

14. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Trust me, when you've been around and seen all the clowns on this forum, you'll realize that its better to be honest than try to be nice to everyone. Everyone who I have called an idiot on this forum has most certainly deserved it.

dlm, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  15. lqbk

lqbk Peon

Best Answers:
    lol~ I think poweredbyambition is quite free now as I can see that he doesn't mind to help newbies.

lqbk, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  16. nikvn

nikvn Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hope I couldn't convey my question properly. I am asking about the pre-selling method you use in your website. Do you personally buy the product and review it?

If you review it, what are the main components of that review etc?

Thanks

nikvn, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  17. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    :eek: Congratulations.. trough the idea of boosting and telling everyone how much you earn is not a good thing to do - to yourself.

Lets be realistic, its good to help others, motivate them and the like but you are simply attracting too much attention to yourself.

You are like a gold miner that found a gold stream, the worst thing you can do is to start shouting and telling everyone that you found gold - suddenly you will find yourself loaded with competitors and start wondering what happened.

Thousands of people visit this forum, so you are basically encouraging others to start promoting in the energy niche and be your direct competitors.

One probably might say, oh well the market is so big it wownt make a difference. Guess what, if you have a website ranked at number 1 and you earn xxx amount from it. If another website beat your position you will drop to xx amount or less.

It takes work to earn money and curve your own income stream but it does not takes much to loose it because someone better is around.

Anyways, given that i have several products in that market i thank you a lot for attracting more affiliates :)

Clickbank Premier Vendor gives you your own manager that can help you in case you have any problems or suggections (Its really great to have such contact person that addresses your queries)

Clickbank apex elite member is slightly better because your product activation is free too (top 100 clickbank earner)

But still, anyone in the top 100 would certainly afford to pay $30 to activate his product! So thers virtually not much of a difference betwen the 2 programs.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
    web_18designer, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  18. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    some of what you said is correct... but people have no idea what niche im in so what makes you think I'm in the energy niche?.. because I've never told anyone.. plus I've never used this username anywhere and all of my websites are set under a private registrar.. and to me competition is fun, it makes me work harder

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
    poweredbyambition, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  19. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    congrats mate..
    this is currently my 3rd year in apex/premier

my tip.. forget trying to sell.. collect emails, then give offers.

I am recently involved with a mailout with a certain CB product

here is the result:

[​IMG]

Still 5 and a half hours of today to go.

again...
    my tip.. forget trying to sell.. collect emails, then give offers.

Swerd, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  20. VINC

VINC Member

Best Answers:
    Can you send me one of your emails? I wanna see how it looks like. Thanks in advance :) I will PM you the address

VINC, Feb 2, 2011 IP