1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just became a Clickbank apex elite member

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by poweredbyambition, Jan 28, 2011.

Hey dp'ers

Im new to signing up here but not new to the forum... Ive been around for many years.. A couple of days ago I got an email congratulating me on becoming a clickbank apex elite member... I want to let you know that I'll be around here to help

Thanks and here's to your success...

poweredbyambition, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, what the heck was the point of this thread?

dlm, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  3. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    To let others know if they have any questions about clickbank I'll be around in the forum to help... considering I'm a top 100 clickbank affiliate... some might find that useful

4. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's actually a few apex members on this forum although I think a few of them may have left due to the dumbass questions we get on a regular occasion around here.

If you are here to help that's cool but why not start off by posting a bit about your self instead of waiting for others. People have been around here long enough to smell a crock and if you are one I'm sure there is many a member waiting in the wings to shoot you down....;)

If you are any apex member you certainly know your way inside and out so feel free to share...........

terryd, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  5. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Good for you. Enjoy the PMs from newbies asking you how they can make lots of money using Clickbank.

dlm, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  6. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok sure... I've been an internet marketer since 2003. I've ran and sold a few ecommerce stores, adsense websites and as of 2009 I got out of Ecommerce all together and focused soley on affiliate marketing.. since affiliate marketing I don't have to deal with customers and could focus soley on growing my business. I focus mainly on clickbank and promote lots of products that have rebills.. I'd like to go further into detail but I'd rather just help people who need it...

Hey I was a newb once... don't mind answering some questions but I'm not going to give my soul away or let it kill my business either.. :)

So here's for the nay sayers before they come out of the woodwork

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  7. letsmakeamillion

letsmakeamillion Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice work... so here is a question for you... in order to achieve the revenue numbers you have, roughly how many actual click bank products are you actually promoting which deliver those sales numbers? 10, 20? 100, 2000 ?

I am about to start promoting clickbank products and my strategy is to try to promote the top 10 or 20 highest gravity products within each major category or sub category...

seems to me that promoting or featuring as many products as possible is the best way to achieve scale...

letsmakeamillion, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  8. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok........very impressive.......now for the obligatory "that's not a real screenshot, it's fake"....(don't feel special...eveyone that posts a screenshot gets that comment)

Care to share your process from picking a product to promoting as an affiliate, your funnel for getting the most out of a visitor, is PPC involved or strictly organic,list building involved, IM products or non-IM?

terryd, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  9. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm actually just promoting one vendors products.. and have very strong authority sites in the niche which get thousands of visitors... then rinse and repeat

ha im sure some will think it's fake but my knowledge will prove otherwise.. lol.. I could do a youtube video and pull up my account if that would make some feel better lol :)

I promote evergreen niches, shit that's always going to be around and not fade away like farmville ya know lol ... no ppc pure organic.. my niche isn't that great for building a list (I've tried, didn't workout too well) because of the product I promote but I do build rebills which I get monthly payments.. and that's growing strong.. no im products...

10. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Evergreen as in health products being non-IM or evergreen as in "make money online" being IM products?

If you are just promoting one product aren't you worried that something might happen to that one product and bang your income is gone?

terryd, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  11. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    nope not worried at all cuz there are many other products just like it that have affiliate programs and all I would have to do is switch out the code and bam im back in business... nope im not in the health niche although after I'm done rinsing and repeating this niche a few dozen more times I will venture on to other niches that have great track records.. I don't promote any IM products well not til I make my own one day.. but I don't like dealing with customers so I may never make my own product ;)

12. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats on apex and nice screen shot. I just received an email stating that I am now a Clickbank Premier Vendor...not really sure what, if any, benefits I get from that but it was still pretty cool.

domainiac, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  13. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks... it's still growing ;) and congrats to you in becoming a premier vendor...
    I believe we get a dedicated account manager, get invited to special cb parties, get to beta test new features, maybe post on CB's newsletter and eariler today CB invited me to come to Orlando... :)

14. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats on being the 1st member who started one of these threads who I don't feel like totally ripping.

If you are actually here to help people (not just to boast or try and sell stuff) then you'll be a valuable member of the community.

dlm, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  15. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks dlm lol... I am here to help for real.. don't need to sell anything so no worries..I hate dealing with customers lol..
    I want to help others who actually want to help themselves and not just want a free ride..because to get this far it's going to take alot of hard work and many sleepless nights oh and a little ambition ;)

16. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll ask you a question...how did you acquire the authority sites you use to promote the CB products? Did you build them up yourself or purchase them? And if you did build them up yourself, how long did it take you to get top Google rankings and what strategies did you use to achieve these rankings (traditional link exchanges, articles, etc)?

Thanks in advance.

dlm, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  17. poweredbyambition

poweredbyambition Peon

Best Answers:
    your welcome

I built them up myself.. one of them I started Aug 2009 and starting seeing some nice revenue about 6 months later once rankings started improving now it receives over 7k uniques daily...and about 6 months later I built another and another ya know.. no link exchanges, some ezinearticles, some articlesbase but only in the beginning to get some referral traffic until G picked me up.. other than that I used 1waylinks.net, a few strong directories, natural links cuz my site's awesome and relevant and some bartered link placements... lol.. oh and my home page I filled with shitloads of content focusing on longtail using as many unique keywords as possible when it made sense and linked out to related sites in my niche to add more relevence

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  18. master02

master02 Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats on your Achievement. Why don't you start "Ask me anything about CB" kind of thread?? May be I could hit you with some questions there

master02, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  19. master02

master02 Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats on your Achievement. Why don't you start "Ask me anything about CB" kind of thread?? May be I could hit you with some questions there

master02, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  20. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How big are your authority sites?

Did you create all the content yourself or have you outsourced this?

terryd, Jan 28, 2011 IP