1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just a bad review about Epom ads network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by hyutars, Nov 8, 2012.

1. WinnerH

WinnerH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, 48h later I received an email from Epom Sales:
    Although Illivid banners where shown, I've received 0.00USD for 30000 impressions.
    The 33USD I earned before they "didn't have advertisers" is gone, since minimum payout is 100USD.
    I'm NOT saying they are a scam, but I can't say I'm a happy user :)

WinnerH, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  2. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

Change network. this problem happen to everyone. Bacially, you earn soemthing and then stats suddenly bought down to zero. Simply because the Illivid banners not convert well with them so they have to remove your earning.

There are plenty other options.

oo9ncom, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  3. baha_a13

baha_a13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good evening, I hope to reconsider my account Please you change each site to comply with the basic your thank you

my account is :

baha_a13, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  4. Arthur1985

Arthur1985 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just for everyone: excellent network. Serg, my AM, is great guy that helped my with everything. Support IS live, which is good surprise. Got my payment on time, so now I have no doubts about Epom. Keep it up, guys.

Arthur1985, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  5. kamall

kamall Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    epom network is really sucks

kamall, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  6. Arthur1985

Arthur1985 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well, it sucks for those who has unsuitable niche or something. with some hate in this thread I was really unsure about Epom. now I can tell that is one of the best network for sharing sites!

Arthur1985, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  7. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    on this i can certainly agree, also have the webpage in this niche, and the results are so far so good:)

tom.jeraldino, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  8. mrcasual

mrcasual Peon

Best Answers:
    I
    That's the beauty of having multiple choices, I just register on dualtraffic let's see how they do.

mrcasual, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  9. winner002

winner002 Member

Best Answers:
    I beieive that epom dont owned Illivid banner, so if they show this banner on your site and my site, they must getting money from advertiser, so why we get nothing, SCAM.

winner002, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  10. Arthur1985

Arthur1985 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, but advertiser won't give a buck for a bad ads performance. not all niches are good, and please, you can't get your 33$? then all networks are SCAAAM, esp AdSense that can ban you with $1k on your account. good luck to you though.

Arthur1985, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  11. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    then what difference in cpm or cpa most webmaster want to use cpm so they can earn something even if traffic don't convert that's the only reason we go for cpm otherwise, if has to get paid when it convert to lead then why has to go thru any network why not use cpa offers directly

this is really confusing I am not getting either why the earning were removed, if he is going to get paid for converting lead then he don't need cpm network he can use any cpa ads

aassociatehit, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  12. Arthur1985

Arthur1985 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree that losing money sucks, just wanted to say that Epom can work good 'cause it does for me. And they don't use pure CPM, they need good ad performance, that's why niche is important. I was afraid they're scammers, but I've got my money.

13. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:
    thats the thing. many other networks are combination of the cpm and cpa. with epom, as long as they see u they not generating revenue for them. they put ur stats down to zero.

happened many times already. once the publisher reported in the digitalpoint forum. a crew will troll thru each thread and cover their disadvantage without provide any reason or support to pubisher. what kind of business is that?

people should keep in mind that its ur right to receive payment from them, its not a bonus. dont make it sounds you only judging a network because u receive money from them. the money u earn from epom, u can prob make double with other network also u r risking they may change ur stats at their system

winner02's case, its a really good example . same problem was raised half year ago but still happening.

oo9ncom, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  14. Arthur1985

Arthur1985 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You see mate, not many networks around accept warez/sharing sites, I'm always looking for new opportunities, and I can't say that Epom is pure excellence, but it's doing good so far. As I see the problem, guys with not suitable niche test Epom, see extremely low eCPM/zero revenue and say that it's scam. Not sure what happened earlier though, took really brief look on the whole thread.

My point is, Epom looks like normal company, with some strong players in game, like Edge Cast or Wooga. I worked with one-day je**s, like BESTCPMNETWORKINYOURLIFE.COM because they didn't give a damn if my site is in sharing niche, and it always ended up scamming, to be honest.
    Hopefully Epom will be a-ok for me for a long time, but who knows... this whole IM thing, you know, I wouldn't say it's something stable. Unfortunately.

15. winner002

winner002 Member

Best Answers:
    what $33, I didnt get any from them, If they give $33 revenue, I wont be saying this here..The customer support was telling me that after two week, other ads will show up..That means you have to show that illivid banner free for two week, thats why I call it SCAM.

winner002, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  16. Arthur1985

Arthur1985 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I meant that $33 isn't big deal and hundred of networks won't pay it due to whatever reason (in your case it was min payout). And I was a little bit offensive, sorry about that.

Arthur1985, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  17. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    But this $33 will still be on account balance and will count towards minimum payout, right?

Eugene_K., Apr 29, 2013 IP
  18. Arthur1985

Arthur1985 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think yes, money will still be on account balance.

Arthur1985, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  19. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:
    look guyz, diversing the other topic to minimum payout?

if you don't change his stat, he should be over the minimum payout already

oo9ncom, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  20. winner002

winner002 Member

Best Answers:
    I think you guys are making mistake between me and other guy also name winnerH, I didnt achived $33.00, I got zero, nothing..He got $33, but got cheated cause even tho $33 still on his balance, but they stop serving ads on his web page, which means he will never hit the minium.

winner002, May 1, 2013 IP