1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just a bad review about Epom ads network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by hyutars, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    This guy with strange nickname must be very angry. Just can't get why, seems like he never tried Epom at all... I think he'll come back yelling I'm one from their team : )

Install, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  2. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    Don't be so hard on him =)
    It's always frustraiting when you lose on the plain spot...

Eugene_K., Feb 20, 2013 IP
  3. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:
    http://ua.linkedin.com/pub/eugene-kartashian/29/1a5/b6

They paid you good at epom?

See guyz, they dumb enough to tell people they work for epom. this is too funny.

oo9ncom, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  4. Paul Hoppus

Paul Hoppus Member

Best Answers:
    emm, what is this? it's account of some ukranian student as I see...

Paul Hoppus, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  5. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure I follow on how is it related to this thread =)

Eugene_K., Feb 20, 2013 IP
  6. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    empty offences start making me bored, that's what i can say

tom.jeraldino, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  7. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    I've lost the logic of this thread after this message :(

Eugene_K., Feb 21, 2013 IP
  8. fbauto1

fbauto1 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure what's going on with epom. My site gets 20K uniques a day.. and here's my stat for yesterday (just started):

Impressions: 0Requests: 11030Fill Rate: 0.0000%Clicks: 0CTR: 0.0000%Conversions: 0Conversion Rate: 0.0000%Revenue: 0.0eCPM: 0.0

Ads are appearing well though

fbauto1, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  9. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

Not surprise. Read over digitalpoint forum. Already happened couple times with other users. Conincident? If something happened too many times and you know what it means. Sooner or later, their company bodyguards will come out and say "its okay for me, hopefully it will be away soon"

Switch company man. Tribal fusion, tlv, right media, cpx, valueclick etc. Plenty of them.

Remark:

Search "tom.jernaldino", "adstep", "Install", "Paul Hoppus", "Dale_". You will know what I mean.

oo9ncom, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  10. KingViper

KingViper Member

Best Answers:
    I actually really like epom, but their eCPM dropped to the point where it makes not much sense to use them.I don't know why would this be happening to me only?

Attached Files:

KingViper, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  11. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

Lets be fair before I blame it to EPOM. Any changes to your traffic? Countries? UV? PV?

oo9ncom, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  12. KingViper

KingViper Member

Best Answers:
    My traffic grows. That is the only change. Top country is US. I was just curious if someone else is getting the same results. I hate to play the blame game.

13. kamall

kamall Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yea you are right .. i have seen many post of them

kamall, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  14. mustcatchit

mustcatchit Banned

Best Answers:
    M also getting same problem.
    1 day ago my earning was 3.96$ total 4.44$ but in yesterday stats it is showing all values to 0.
    Sent a mail to them waiting for reply..
    Publisher Account   Epom.png

mustcatchit, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  15. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:
    I will say, whoever using epom, you should make a screenshot regularly so if your stats changed for no reason. You can still use your screenshot as evidence to argue with them and post it up to digitalpoint forum to alert the other users.

This thread started on Nov 2012. 4 months already. Problem still exists, user should aware this is some sort of mechanism to cheat their users. As specially, when users complaint it on digitalpoint, there are certain people come out and defend them. So to me, it sounds like they know the problem exist (maybe its not a system failure, its human error, even they can delibrately tweak your stats. Remeber, they have control of everything, they can change your impressions easily). Many times they cant explain the cause to the user so they have to use the nasty way to cover it up in digitalpoint (example make a lot of reply so the thread will go on next page, so some lazy people may not able to see the negative replies).

I am just a normal user in here, I never used epom for myself but I have many other experience with other big networks, xtend ,valueclick and adbrite etc. You never see any of them use the same method to promote their business. But epom, they use this kind of crappy method for so long. I have to come out and write soem word for it. Really, don't waste time on it. This is one of the way the advertising network to lower down your earning and put it in their own pocket.

Go look at the epom thread or search "Dale_, tom.jernaldino, Paul Hoppus, adstep, Install". They always claim they have high traffic site etc. But none of them they can provide a valid number (alexa and traffic stats) to me to prove they are not from epom. You guyz can trust me on that, I have many sites with 1xxx, 4xxx, 1xxxx, 5xxxx and 1xxxxx ranking. So I know exactly whats the traffic like with different ranking.

oo9ncom, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  16. rajesh_

rajesh_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    To me EPOM looks legit. However i agree on the stats error. I faced similar issue few times before and even today also. But stats will get update next business day automatically. Its my observation.

rajesh_, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  17. KingViper

KingViper Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, yesterday stats show zeros. However when it comes to payment they are really proper and on time. I hope whatever is happening is for the best now. I will wait some more, because I've had very good earning until the last month.

oo9ncom, I personally don't trust Alexa. Example - me. 4.5M pageviews/month, and Im not even in top 150K :))

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  18. mustcatchit

mustcatchit Banned

Best Answers:
    Ya
    .. I am also happy with epom. Just this thing happened to me first time. So i posted it here.

mustcatchit, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  19. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

Alexa gets their data from toolbar. some countires (asian countires) people not too fancy or not even know alexa toolbar so they wouldnt install it. so you will see some website with 40k (US traffic) UV a day, can reach up to 20000 ranking easily. I have a site with 40k (6.2 millions pageviews/months) a day but my traffic coming from asian region but it only reach up to 50000 alexa ranking. so it depends on vary factors.

What I was trying to say, tom.jernaldino claimed he got a site with 570 ranking. He has 1 M UV a day but only have 617k impressions. So almost half of his visitors didnt even load the website and left. doesnt make sense at all. He claimed that 1M traffic from Japan, but my experience 1M is too less to reach to 570. With Japan traffic, at least couple millions at very least to reach there. So none of his facts are real.

Alexa is for reference only but if you know the algorithm, you can easily work out how much traffic people have.

Anyway, I have nothing against to EPOM but it is bugging me that seeing those people using the low class method to cheat user to join. If you are a honest network, just want to get more publisher for their business, this is still acceptable. They should try to convince people with their professional services but not bunch of employees spamming the forum with false information.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
    oo9ncom, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  20. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    always faced problem with them and left earlier

rajin, Feb 24, 2013 IP