1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Just $0.01 a Word From a Native English Speaker? WOW! Hurry, Slots Will Fill Up

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Wall Major, Aug 27, 2009.

How many times have you hired writers at low prices only to be let down on quality, missed deadlines and unfulfilled promises? So often you wished you could forget?

When was the last time that you managed to hire a graduate trained, native English speaker (born and lives in the UK) for just $0.01? Once? Never?

That's what I offer. A chance to get away from spun articles, horrible English and poor research. A chance to get what you really want, quality articles, GREAT research and affordable prices.

JUST $0.01 A WORD? MADNESS!

Yes it is madness for me to be giving my work away so cheaply. A lot of my clients are paying three times that. But you have an advantage, I am here to be taken advantage of.

Recent health issues, coupled with a wonderful dose of the swine flu (turns out it is real) left me hospital bound (a couple of times) and then bed bound for awhile. I say this not as a sob story but to get you to understand that basically I need money to replace that which I lost whilst I was ill.

As such this offer isn't going to last forever - you need to be taking advantage of my situation now!

What makes this offer even more urgent is the fact that I am not one of these writers who takes on hundreds of articles and then rushes through them, ignoring whichever ones they don't like. I only take on so many articles at any given time and those article slots are going to to fill up fast.

I like to work with my clients, understanding their needs and giving them what they want and need, not just spinning some rubbish their way. And if you get in contact with me that is how you will be treated - like a client.

A client to be respected, a client who knows what he/she wants - a client who has projects that need completing. When was the last time a $0.01 writer treated you like a client rather than a gulliable fool who may pay them money?

Services

I have experience in

Article writing
    Press release writing
    Squidoo lens creation ($0.015 a word)
    Content writing
    Mini-site creation
    Ebooks ($0.015 a word)
    Autoresponers
    and much, much more....

SEND ME A PM and see just what I can do for you.

Samples

Of course you are no doubt wondering what sets me apart from other writers, whether I can live up to my claims. Which is exactly what samples are for...

1) Weight loss minisite - http://smallbellyguide.com - entirely written by me
    2) iPhone mini site - http://iphonerevolution.com - entirely written by me
    3) A series of Squidoo lenses about a computer game, including - http://www.squidoo.com/chaoticcardstcg and http://www.squidoo.com/freechaoticcodes - all written and designed by me

As you can see I can provide exactly what I claim, quality writing that sells. Both those Squidoo lenses have a CTR of over 30%!

So send me a PM and let me show you what I can do for you. At only $0.01 a word you won't get a deal like this anywhere else on Digital Point - or the rest of the web for that matter!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
    Wall Major, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  2. Dennis Wilson

Dennis Wilson Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, can you write travel articles?

Thanks

Dennis Wilson, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  3. Wall Major

Wall Major Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can indeed. From experience I have found that the only major niche I am unable to write in is music. I have truly awful taste in music and I am the last person who should be writing reviews on the subject!

That said I have written plenty of background articles on bands so that side of the music business is no problem - it's the rating music side I have a problem with. I'm a cheese man through and through!

4. TSB

TSB Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Sound good! Are you familiar with keyword research? If you do, say I have a brand new niche site and I need 5 articles, are you able to come up with 5 relevant topics?

TSB, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  5. Wall Major

Wall Major Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am well versed in keyword research, using it for my own work and clients - I use the Market Samurai package.

If you are looking for keyword research to be done then I am able to provide that service, though obviously that would be extra.

If you mean am I able to come up with topics based off keywords you have researched yourself and then keyword the articles then yes - that is all part of the basic service at $0.01 a word.

6. Wall Major

Wall Major Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As a note to the many people who have contact me - thank you for doing so. I am still taking new projects but a couple of notes as I get these questions a lot

1) $0.01 a word is already reduced and there are enough people contacting me that I don't need to go lower, even for the promise of regular work.

2) I am rarely able to do immediate turn around. I have existing clients, plus further clients from this offer; should you wish to have it done IMMEDIATELY then I will try fit you into my schedule but it is unlikely - it wouldn't be fair to existing clients to move them around. Usual turn around for most projects is a day or two but depends on current obligations.

3) I am born, raised, educated and live in the UK - there seems to be some confusion so thought it best to emphasize it.

I look forward to hearing about your projects

Thanks

John

Wall Major, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  7. Webdevloper1

Webdevloper1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you do minisite sales page at 0.01/word ?

Webdevloper1, Sep 9, 2009 IP