1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Junkamaniac's Quality Content Services $2.40/500 words Dirt Cheap!!!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by junkamaniac, Jul 24, 2011.

Hi DPers,

I have a team of writers who all possess 25+ iTraders on DP. We have teamed up for a cause- To deliver quality content with quick turnarounds.

Well, I am not new to article writing. With over 2 years of experience and English being my primary language, I can manage bulk writing orders. I have had many satisfied clients till date.

RATES:

Well, since I wish to serve new clients, I will work on dirt cheap rates.

A 300 words article will cost you $1.45
    A 500 words article will cost you $2.40

A 20 to 49 articles(500 words each) bulk order will cost you $2.25 per article

A 50+ articles(500 words each) bulk order will cost you $2.2 per article

19 articles and less will cost you the same $2.4 per 500 words article.

Avail discounts by ordering content in bulk. Order more to save more :)

TOPICS:

My team can handle all types of niche. Throw a topic and try us. Samples are attached to this thread.:)

TURNAROUND TIME

Depends on your order. You will be told the delivery schedule when you place your order with us.

QUALITY

Our Quality policy assures that every article goes under various quality checks before delivery. Our articles are error-free and unique. Every article written by my team of experts passes CopyScape test.

PAYMENT:

At the moment, we accept only PayPal payments. For Bulk Orders to the tune of 20+ articles(500 words each), 50% upfront payment is necessary.

PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW

You can place your order by Email. My Email ID is .

Thanks and Regards,
    Boney Peter Sharaon
    :)

Attached Files:

junkamaniac, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  2. rsharpe

rsharpe Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need 10 articles all on the keywords (surveillance and surveillance products)

rsharpe, Aug 2, 2011 IP