1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

June Goal!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Joshie, May 24, 2014.

We had our May Goal now it's almost over and June is just in the corner so it is time to make some the goal that we try to accomplish from starting June to end of the month June.

If you still hadn't accomplished your goal in the May Goal thread or want to repeat the same goal from May then list them in this thread as well if you wish or have some new goals to make up for.

Mine:

• Double if not triple the number in backlinks for my website.
    • Save at least %30 in my spending budget.
    • Two articles daily (repeat from May).
    • Ride ATV at least 5-8 times in the month of June.
    • Cut cigarettes packs from 4 to 3 or 2 and 1/2.
    • Launch another website and have it up and running before end of the month June.
    Your turn! Let's see if we accomplish all or at least the most of our goals for June and when it is end of the month June or nearing end of the June I will either bump this thread asking all of you to see if you have yet accomplish all of the goals or most and share mine as well.

Best luck to all of us!

Joshie, May 24, 2014 IP
  2. coolpavan

coolpavan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My goal is to make 1500$ in june

coolpavan, May 24, 2014 IP
  3. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's a lot man! But if you set your mind to accomplish certain things then it just might be a possibility. Best luck!

Joshie, May 25, 2014 IP
  4. agung fajriadi

agung fajriadi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the last few months I'm building a house. hopefully this month, my house is built

agung fajriadi, Jun 1, 2014 IP