1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jumping back in!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JV35, Jan 5, 2019.

Hey everyone, I'm Justin, 37 from Pennsylvania. I hope the New year has been kind to you so far! For me, It has been filled with blessings such as Being engaged, a new home and lots of trips to Hawai'i because my fiancée Is Hawaiian born and raised but now lives in Pennsylvania with me. We also found out on the 2nd that she is 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant!

2017-18 were disastrous for the most part, mainly due to the ending part where I was tricked by my mother to allow her to change my grandfathers will during his death because I was also going through a divorce at the same time and was to inherit a house on four acres and an additional 132 acres next to it. So, yeah live and learn, just taught me that whoever you are you sign a contract lol.

My recent events, especially a new baby, have compelled me to jump back into web mastering. My Wife is type 2 diabetic so leaving her alone is not an option, and on top of that I am also disabled with Arthritis, so a 9-5 is torturous on my hips. I started doing various things online in 1998, unfortunately I missed out on the millions somewhere lol; since then, I have built thousands and thousands of graphics, which I think I still have on a few hard drives somewhere, but that got mixed up in divorce so who knows. I have also built hundreds of sites, mainly for myself or for resale. It has been around 10 years since I stopped designing due to first marriage. I also enjoy content writing, photography and smashing peoples islands on smash island lol and up until a few months ago I was going to a business technical school.

I'm looking forward to getting back into the game again and being involved with the forum. I'm currently working on two projects right now. One on CBD and one Stock related site, however I have a list of 37 to knock out, mostly related to drone racing and Marijuana.

If there is anything I can be of help with feel free to shoot me a pm anytime. I am capable of most tasks and enjoy making banners, photo editing and writing content.

Thanks for reading, have a great day/night!

JV35, Jan 5, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi, welcome to the forum. What do you wish your 16yo self knew back in '98?

sarahk, Jan 12, 2019 IP