1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jss triple earner...sleep and make money peacefully

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Uchenna Iheagwu, Jan 15, 2012.

Good Day,
    My name is Uchenna Philips

Former Losers Now Rejoyce!
    I've been earning a fulltime online income since 1997. I've been involved with many high-return programs, including HYIPs, Autosurfs, Revenue-Sharing Programs, etc. Typically, such programs are not sustainable and fail after a few weeks or months. Some high-return programs have continued performing and paying for several years.
    Unfortunately, the typical outcome of all such high-return programs has been that at some point the cashflow becomes negative. Then it's no longer profitable for the program owners to continue the programs. Their general "solution" has been to "disappear" and "run with the money." The typical result has been that program members then lose whatever "stake" they had left in the programs.
    It's important to realize that whatever program owners say they do with the money they raise from high-return programs to make more money, this doesn't change the underlying reality: When the cashflow of the program itself becomes negative, they tend to "disappear" their programs. Why should they continue making payouts to members, if continuing the program costs them?
    more details
    It's very easy to make money with JSS-Tripler:

You can start with just $10 bonus given to you.
    Every day, your 2% earnings are added to your account. You can log in and see your daily earnings. No sponsoring requirements. No work necessary. Earn 2%+ per day - 60%+ per month. Daily compounding to increase your earnings. Daily withdrawals to get your money out. Revolutionary breakthrough makes JSS-Tripler indefinitely sustainable!
    If you do sponsor people, earn 10% referral bonuses on your first level and 5% on your second.
    If you've so far made little or no money online, despite trying for months or even years, then you now have a great opportunity to change your finances for the better:

This may be the easiest and best way to make money online you'll ever find. If you currently have a "loser mindset," then you can start changing that by starting to make money despite your mindset. You can win, even if you have a loser mindset. And the experience of winning can start changing your mindset.
    One indication that you might have a loser mindset, is if you don't even try. Another indication that you might have a loser mindset is if you sign up and then don't buy any positions. Yet another indication that you might have a loser mindset is if you try only half-heartedly and then give up easily.
    JBP0 (free) provides you with "Upgrade Your Brain." JBP1 ($10) provides you with "The Big Business Breakthrough." See "Access Our Products" in your JBP member area. If you have a loser mindset, you may be able to change it to a winner mindset. The first step is to start taking ACTIONS
    that make you win:

Working for our wealth and success,
    Frederick Mann
    P.S. I challenge you find any program
    that's easier to win with than JSS-Tripler.
    P.P.S. JSS-Tripler is likely to become
    "the program everyone in the know joins."
    If you join immediately, you can tell
    your friends and contacts about it...
    before they join under someone else.
    PLEASE LET ME TEACH YOU HOW TO SECRETLY MAKE MONEY, REGISTER TODAY AND USE YOUR 10 DOLLAR BONUS TO FIND OUT WHAT THIS PROGRAM IS ALL ABOUT.
    I am not asking for money for giving out this information free, what am simply asking is for anybody interested in this risk free program should pls register with my affiliate link which is in this mail and God will reward you. God will bless you and I sincerely wish you the best of luck happy new year. Do not forget to download the image which you will use.
    for more information contact
    BB contact :32645742
    http://tinyurl.com/onlinemoney2012

You have a powerful tool in your hand to be successful with this program and that is your website which you can use to place this advertisement, I am not asking for money for giving out this information free, what am simply asking is for anybody interested in this risk free program should pls register with my affiliate link which is in this thread. God will bless you and I sincerely wish you the best of luck happy new year.

Uchenna Iheagwu, Jan 15, 2012 IP