1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

JS calculator for wallpaper requirements

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by confusedone, Apr 17, 2011.

2nd question here tonight, but ive been at this for days now and need some sort of guidance, so here goes!

Tasked to make a calculator for wallpaper requirements, using javascript. Nothing fancy or extreme, 2 input boxes, one for wall length and one for wall height, hit some sort of button and it will say how many rolls of wallpaper (basic maths im thinking!!) also with the choice of metric or imperial. My head is saying this is easy enought, but ive not a clue how to go about this. Happy to use code from the net but all seem to show proper calculators etc, not really just for an input area with basic maths needed.

Any suggestions about how to go about this?

Fingers crossed

Alan

confusedone, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  2. AdM.as

AdM.as Peon

Best Answers:
    What units of measurement will you be using for both metric and imperial?

AdM.as, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  3. confusedone

confusedone Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the reply. Guidelines state it must have the option for metric and imperial, so i was thinking either a btn or dropdown asking first which units, if i cant manage it then just do one or the other and say sorry!

Cheers

alan

confusedone, Apr 17, 2011 IP