1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

jQuery in iframe not working in IE. arrg

Discussion in 'Programming' started by mrbrown123, Dec 30, 2014.

Hi guys any quick fix for this. I am simply adding a iframe of one site I own into another yet the iframed site contains jquery. in IE it just dont show/ load. any quick fixes? its doing my head in, looked all around the net and cant find a solution that works. works fine in all other browsers! I hate IE they should go and jump of a cliff

many thanks

mrbrown123, Dec 30, 2014 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What is it doing with jQuery? Are there any errors being logged? Which VERSION of IE is causing the problem? Do you have a URL of the problem site so we can see the problem in action?

Much less for all intents and purposes it's 2016, NOT 1997, so why are you even using an IFRAME in the first place? Since quite literally it has no business on any website written 1998 onwards other than developer ineptitude...

Of course, what you said about IE and the lemming run is my opinion of the bloated steaming pile of manure known as jQuery...

deathshadow, Dec 31, 2014 IP