1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying JQuery Developer for quick job

Discussion in 'Programming' started by peter_anderson, Jul 22, 2013.

I'm seeking a JQuery developer to do a couple of jobs for me.

I've uploaded the page they will be working on here: http://calicosoft.com/selfservice/schedule.html

What I'm looking for:
    1. When you click an empty cell on the schedule table, the form (as in John Doe's Wednesday cell) should appear. Submitting it should reload the cell (via JQuery). Only the JQuery is needed - I'll code the required PHP.

2. When you click a cell with a shift in it (like Monday or Friday), the modal dialogue at the bottom of the page should appear. It should be submitted via JQuery, and should reload the cell via JQuery again.

Optional
    I'll also pay extra if the developer is able to make the table and form nicer looking. Just now, its pretty bland and uninspiring. If you're also good with HTML and CSS, let me know.

If you can do this for me, please PM me with a quote (and an example of JQuery work you've done). I'll pay half upfront via PayPal, and the other half once you've shown a demo (which you can encrypt or whatever if you want).

peter_anderson, Jul 22, 2013 IP