1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jquery audio player though whole site !

Discussion in 'jQuery' started by web_junkie, Apr 18, 2012.

Hi, I am developing a site for a friend. He has some tracks he wants to play on the site. I am using some basic HTML5 and very basic js to play the sounds on one of the pages. However, I want to know if it is possible to create a player with Jquery that can play trough the whole website. that even if a user goes to another page inside the website the track will still play with no interruption. I was thinking of a static layer, kind of a frame. where the player could lay and wont reload even if the user goes to another page. But i do not have any idea on how to do this with layers. If anyone has ideas on how to do this and want to share it, It will be appreciated !.

Thanks

web_junkie, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  2. khajeya

khajeya Member

Best Answers:
    khajeya, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  3. web_junkie

web_junkie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, thank you for the response. yes I looked at that player. But I don't know if it does what I want. One good example is grooveshark dot com . It has a player that keeps on playing even when you navigate through the site. I am pretty sure it does not use frames.

web_junkie, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  4. gotanz

gotanz Peon

Best Answers:
    If the page reloads, all is lost. So, it 's either you load diplay content (via Ajax or preloaded if it 's a small site) on the same page, or you use an iframe for the content (simpler).

gotanz, May 7, 2012 IP