1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Journey To Make My First $ From Amazon.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by lobsang, May 2, 2015.

1. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah in this way sell will increase more. Great idea!

Atikur, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  2. lobsang

lobsang Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well long time since I last update it.
    What have I accomplished ?
    Got my 10 article done
    Transfer my site to my own hosting.
    Read few things about copy writting.
    Obstacle
    I am always becoming stronger and more focus, but facing a dissapointment is inevitable I guess, I got little bit stress out previouse week, more stressed than usual, felt little depressed, but I got myself back up and get few things done.
    What did I learn (general)
    Chain of negative things, one bad things leads to another. It is the small habits like waking up on time and eating your vegetable that makes the great difference.
    The most important lesseon that I have learned this week is about motivation.
    I always felt that for me to stay motivated, certain things have to happen like eating healthy, meditation, exercising, not watching stupid show. In one way it is good thing, that way you keep your good habits.
    But it has also it's own negative effect, because once I eat some unhealthy shit, I felt like my whole day is ruined and that is not a good mindset.
    I guess I was mentally not strong enough so I try to compensate my lack of mental strengh with these habits.
    But now I am more sure about what I want and what I have to sacrifice, my intent and purpose are stronger. I still have the same good habits but for an entire different reason. If something don't go my way or I fucked up, I will just accept it and move forwards. if my day did not went as planned and now I have only 1 hour left to do something productive, I will forgive myself and I will use that one hour.
    Punishing yourself for bad behavior is overrated, your parents, friends, collgue and people you don't even know are shitting on you so no reason to shit on yourself.
    I don't have to meditate or eat good to stay motivated, I should be motvated in the first place. My existence should be my motivation.
    To do list
    I have been writting and just doing stuff for a while, I thought now it is a good time to start learning something. I decided to read three books before making the next decition.
    The books are:
    Dan s kenndey : the ultimate sales letter. (I already wrote the article, but I think this book will help me create an awesome headline for my article)
    The amzon related ebook + video WSO.
    If I still have time then I will do some SEO work.
    Reminder of the week.
    Superstition and Ritual are another word for fear, manifested in a different way. : cornor mcgregor. UFC
    take your time to sharpen your sword, you will save more time in a long run : seven habits of highly effective people.

lobsang, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  3. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    With all due respect, you seem like a nice guy but don't you think that instead of writing all of what you wrote (i tried to read it but got bored so flicked through) that you should have made a short bullet point plan and used the time to set up your site faster, then moved to your next one, and next...

daftdog, Jul 23, 2015 IP