1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Journey to a New Life! Watch me make $125 a day!!!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Manda Barnes, Feb 8, 2019.

Hi all! I'm new here and just recently happened upon this site, which seems very helpful! I've been looking through the forums and it seems like there are a lot of different journeys happening out there, so I thought I'd give it a shot too! In daily life, I work as an event planner and a brand ambassador, but I'm at a point in my life where I'm looking to do bigger and better things. I've recently gotten to the point where I'm pushing to buy a house, so I need to generate some additional income! I'd like to share my journey with you, as I push ahead in both my business and my personal lives. Hopefully I can connect with some other like-minded people who are also working to make big things happen in their own lives. I love supporting others and watching their progress and improvement. I'm currently corresponding with a couple of different people on how to take the extra time that I've got on my hands and utilize it to make sales and generate an additional income to supplement my current lifestyle. I am eager to see where things will go and hope to see a big change for the better as I move ahead. Honestly, I'm a little skeptical by nature, so this will be new to me, but I have faith that things will all work out in the end how they are supposed to. Wish me luck, all!

Manda Barnes, Feb 8, 2019 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck to you .What os your plan to achieve your goals ?what marketing strategy you plan to use

Spartan14, Feb 8, 2019 IP