1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To Over $25,000 A Month!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by shaun-m, Jun 1, 2020.

1. shaun-m

shaun-m Member

Best Answers:
    Update
    [​IMG]
    Income is from my full money site network.​
    • Article 1 - 2010 Words - Outsourced.
    • Article 2 - 4031 Words - Outsourced.
    • Article 3 - 4042 Words - Outsourced.
    • Article 4 - 1541 Words.
    • Article 5 - 1257 Words.
    • Finished my first batch of tests for YouTube SEO for my existing videos. I will leave it for a few weeks and then see if I see any benefit.
    • First organic hit from Google for the new domain that I started at the start of the month, with one hit, it still has more organic traffic this month than the domain from May, even Bing has sent more traffic to my domain from May. Makes me think there may be some other issue with it so not planning on going back to it next month like I was planning.
    • Thinking of getting an AHRefs sub next month as i’m sure they have a tool that makes it quick and easy to find terms that have YouTube videos on the first page to try and save time avoiding anything that was potentially hit by the May 4th update. They also have a few tools that I want to try for keyword research for the YouTube channel too.
    • The domain that I started in January seems to be going from strength to strength with the content that is actually indexed. It had its first 100 organic hit day last night and I am hoping for more of the same. The domain had an initial spend of $1400 on it and it has made me just over $600 but with this growth rate I think it might be profitable within two months even though a bunch of its pages are not indexed with Google.

shaun-m, Jul 13, 2020 IP
  2. shaun-m

shaun-m Member

Best Answers:
    Update
    [​IMG]
    • Article 1 - 4040 Words - Outsourced.
    • Article 2 - 4012 Words - Outsourced.
    • Article 3 - 4413 Words - Outsourced.
    • Article 4 - 1543 Words.
    • Article 5 - 1545 Words.
    • I had a video call today with one of my friends whos portfolio is mostly display ad sites as he was hit by the May 4th update too. He went over my domain from May and said its pretty much the same issue that his newer domains are having too but he did say that the search volumes that my domain from May is targeting may be pushing it closer to the 8 month sandbox mark as he said he usually experiences a longer sandbox period with higher search volume keywords even if they are low competition for a new domain.
    • I put some content orders in with new writers on Upwork today, partly to see if I can find any new writers to actually work with, partly for YouTube content for two future videos.

shaun-m, Jul 14, 2020 IP
  3. shaun-m

shaun-m Member

Best Answers:
    Update
    [​IMG]
    • Article 1 - 1586 Words.
    • Article 2 - 1043 Words.
    • My laptop has been giving me hardrive error messages all day so I think that it might fail soon, it is an old 2014 Macbook Pro and its been battered over the years and had water spilled on it too. Backed everything up to Dropbox that I might need from it and spent some time researching a new laptop, I really want to try the new iPad 2020 Pro but I think I would miss the Alfred app too much.
    • The domain that I started this month is on track to be finished soon so I need to try workout what I want to do from next month, I am in two minds about trying to start a zero backlinking domain or to actually put more time and effort into the domain from May but I think the domain from May might just be a waste of time and money now after the 4th May update.
    I also uploaded my video on how you are able to come up with blog post ideas for free that may you money that might be helpful to some people.

shaun-m, Jul 15, 2020 IP
  4. shaun-m

shaun-m Member

Best Answers:
    Update
    [​IMG]
    • Article 1 - 1517 Words.
    • Article 2 - 1614 Words.
    • Article 3 - 4122 Words - Outsourced.
    • Spent some time doing keyword competition analysis for youtube videos, Youtube seems like its going to be a total pain for search traffic when compared to google for my actual blog network. Might look into more traffic leaking or parasite SEO from Google with YouTube embeds or something in the future as its probably going to be the best way forward for this niche.
    • Due to getting through the content that I had planned for the test domain I started at the start of the month so fast I have done some niche research for a potential new zero backlink domain for my next one as I dont really want to do much with the May domain.
    • Ordered some manual forum posts from Fiverr to test the Gig, he is half the price of the current manual forum post supply I use so if it works out I will use him for my live projects. I can also use the links he provides for YouTube content too as a way to actually show what I mean by manual forum links on live examples.
    • I got an email from Amazon Australlia saying they are going to withhold 47% of the income from that storefront due to not having an ABN number. As I am not earning much from that storefront right now I will just add it to the bottom of my to do list but if its anything like the USA system it should be a pretty easy fix.

shaun-m, Jul 16, 2020 IP
  5. shaun-m

shaun-m Member

Best Answers:
    Update
    [​IMG]
    • Article 1 - 1534 Words.
    • Article 2 - 1551 Words.
    • Published a new 3719 word answer on Quora to try traffic leak to the YouTube channel as the one from a few weeks ago is doing pretty well so I wanted to do another test.
    • YouTube Channel got Monetization turned on for adsense.
    • Surfer SEO has been a total pain today, been down and crashing a whole bunch making it a pain to get my articles done.
    • Did some keyword research for the potential niche for next month and it might be a solid option for a zero backlinking domain but I will look a bit more before making a decision.

shaun-m, Jul 17, 2020 IP
  6. shaun-m

shaun-m Member

Best Answers:
    Update
    [​IMG]
    • Last night and tonight both in one as I had a head ache last night and had to sleep early.
    • Article 1 - 1509 Words.
    • Article 2 - 1533 Words.
    • Article 3 - 1588 Words.
    • Server problem with Surfer SEO still happening with it white screening on me and locking me out of my article, its really annoying when trying to churn content out, seems to be getting more frequent too.
    • Did a little bit more research for the potential new domain from next month, at this rate this test domain will be done in a week or so then I will have a few free days at the end of the month to smash through the keyword research and decide on what I want to do.

shaun-m, Jul 19, 2020 IP
  7. shaun-m

shaun-m Member

Best Answers:
    Upwork
    [​IMG]
    • Article 1 - 1982 Words - Outsourced.
    • Article 2 - 2017 Words - Outsourced.
    • Article 3 - 1526 Words.

shaun-m, Jul 20, 2020 IP
  8. shaun-m

shaun-m Member

Best Answers:
    Update
    [​IMG]
    • Spent most of the day doing keyword research for the next domain. Got a decent set now, around 150 have been screened with a whole bunch left to check. I am thinking of having a third buyer intent, a third informational, and a third hybrid to diversify income to reduce the risk against Amazon rate cuts in the future.
    • Been going over the analytics and rank tracker data for my domain that lost 20% traffic in the May 4th update and one thing I noticed is that the pages that were hit by the update are all recent product releases. Not sure if this is anything to do with it or if people just haven't made reviews for products that are over 5 years old on YouTube yet but I want to try work out a way to try use it as a screening system for this new domain.
    I also published the video below going over some manual forum posts I purchased on Fiverr as a test but they are mostly no follow, not sure what kind of shelf life they will have either in all honesty.

shaun-m, Jul 21, 2020 IP