1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[journal] Zero to $3K in 30 days with internet marketing

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by SirKhan, Apr 5, 2009.

1. candychip

candychip Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sirkhan
    what software you use to submit your articles
    n do you have any list of article directory?

you can use goggle translator to make more copies of it..after that you would need to do little work

english to spanish then spanish to english
    english to anyother language then back to english will work ...

:)

candychip, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  2. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Though I can't complain I'm nowhere near the big fishes... The problem with trading is that it' soo repetitive, you're glued to the screens (at least 5 of them) you have to follow the stupid news, etc.. I burnt out. Before I got my chance to buy a yacht :rolleyes: :D Yeah well money is not everything but it's good to have some ;)

Selling stuff is a lot more interesting. You have to interact with people, think, make awesome strategies, etc. And you're not glued to a screen! That is a HUGE pro :)

SirKhan, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  3. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    Lmfao, I was gonna study economics at Oxford. I probably still will, but I damn sure don't want to end up infront of screens. Hopefully I'll get a job working in Saudi or Dubai, besides I want to make my own investments :) so I guess I'll start raising capital now while I'm still 15 :).

edrectory, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  4. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, got my 4th sale today, still the first product I was promoting about 1.5 week ago :) Feels good, I can't wait until I launch my next 100x bigger campaign that I'm working on now. I will promote 3-4 products with that, not the same niche but in the same "industry" I think I can say that.

I'm also working on something else (related to IM too) that need a lot of my time, hopefully I will announce it this wednesday! Stay tuned. Thanks for reading!

SirKhan, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  5. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome, I put up some more articles today for the next group of products that I started to promote a few days ago. It was very light promoting with low quality articles and only on ezine articles. Today I submitted only to ezine too a few more articles but this time professional ones with high quality resource boxes, and a sale just came in giving me $30 and yesterday $20 for another stuff I sold. Cool I'm getting closer to one sale each day :)

SirKhan, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  6. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow great progress sirkhan, finally someone who updates his journal regularly and responsibly. What are your current stats on EZA? How many articles/views/clicks?

tibor28, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  7. simmo13

simmo13 Peon

Best Answers:
    SirKhan - sounds like its going well, keep up the hard work. I'd like to take at look at your site (not the blog - seen that!), but I can't find an address for it in this thread? How many uniques are you getting now - we're on day 15 or so?

Good luck

simmo13, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  8. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Tibor thanks I will look up the stats tomorrow and let you know
    i get about 50 uniques to my sites (3-4 landing pages) daily now that i know for sure.

simmo13: i'm not revealing them as I would face a sudden surge in competition after revealing what are the products im making money with :) that's not good for this journal and my pocket either. :)
    problem is that i'm promoting niches that have tough competition maybe not the best strategy for a newbie like me, but it's working so far.

yep about day 15 but i think we'll see even day 115 too coz $3K is far away yet :( i will have to work harder and a little bit longer but that doesn't frighten me ;)

SirKhan, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  9. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    Good job man :) 5th sale is brilliant, keep up the good work. What are your current positions on Google for your keywords?

edrectory, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  10. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    candychip: sorry I somehow missed your post? LOL I have an article submitter software that is alright but I don't use it too much I just submit to ezine :) i know the google translator trick but other than link building it doesn't have too much sense IMO. sorry for this late reply :-/

tibor: i counted the ezine stats (i have some old articles too so i had to subtract them) it's 1553 views and 488 clicks and 28 live articles.

edrectory: to be honest I only "seod" one article with my method, that's the same keyword I was shouting about when I started to rank for it :)) and unfortunately i'm losing ranks I only have the 10th spot on the first page now, then 14,15,19,23,32 and a few more out of 2.7mio results. Not bad, but it looks like that others are trying to kick me out :)) Understandable of course. :D

SirKhan, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  11. nattapon.prince

nattapon.prince Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks alot ... I'll try more and more ....

nattapon.prince, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  12. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    nattapon.prince yep, and I'm an average newbie, there are those that submit 100 articles each day I wonder how much they cash in every day ;) well, i hope i will be able to tell you exactly in a few months :)

SirKhan, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  13. Nitroshock

Nitroshock Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like you're doing great for a couple weeks of going at it, congrats! Did you start using some tracking software to figure out where your sales are coming from?

Anyway, keep at it. You're proving that someone with enough determination and creative tweaking can be successful. Glad to see it.

Nitroshock, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  14. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Nitroshock: thanks, I could do a lot better I think if I put more energy into it, I will try my best in the coming weeks :) Tracking is only installed on my landing pages I have to integrate one that includes the CB hops tracking too to be 100% statistic-proof.

Something's not right... my traffic tanked!
    To be honest I have no idea what's going on! For the last week I experienced a nice day-by-day increase in traffic to my landing pages, mostly from Ezine Articles with my ~40 keyword targeted articles approved and visible. Now for the last two days traffic has gone back to almost zero! And those who come to the landing pages don't go through to the ClickBank vendor pages, so I don't have any sales, heck I don't see too much hops either!! What the *** is going on? :-(

SirKhan, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  15. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you were getting traffic from ezine and web 2.0 sites that were ranking in G, they may have dropped rank causing your traffic to rank.

Your sites themselves may get what all new sites get - the sandbox. So you won't get much traffic from Google.

mikey1090, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  16. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah Mikey I was receiving traffic from ezine and other sites like squidoo, but mostly ezine. The thing I don't understand is why the sudden drop in all of my niches? If one or two articles went down the toilet that's okay, but ~40 of them? :(
    I never received too much traffic DIRECTLY from G to these new landing pages of mine, though I don't think it's in the sandbox coz I get a few visitors every day but just not tons of them :)

SirKhan, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  17. ActiveFrost

ActiveFrost Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How much you've made so far ( 15 days ) ? :rolleyes:

ActiveFrost, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  18. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    $150, but the last three days are driving me crazy. With the addition of 12 professional articles I expected sales to jump yesterday and today, however it's worse than ever :( "Sheet" :(

SirKhan, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  19. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In the first days you may have been featured on those sites and this is why you got some traffic spike. Now you will have to take a break and wait for Google to pick your articles to first pages for some keywords. It might take some time which can be used for ppc.

Scriptona, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  20. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    PPC is not yet for me, so I will publish more articles + content instead :) Thanks for the heads up guys, it sucks really I was so happy two days ago with my progress :(

SirKhan, Apr 23, 2009 IP