1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

joomla / wordpress / drupal ??? Any advise?

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by davidpnorton, Oct 7, 2008.

1. mg1313

mg1313 Peon

Best Answers:
    In Wordpress there care be more than one person submitting things...with plugins Wordpress can be a more CMS like than a simple blog.

mg1313, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  2. caj

caj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress is equally vulnerable. My site was hacked by stupid 'TURKISH' hacker last month. :mad:

I asked my hosting how come it so damn easy for hacker to deface my website? They didn't tell me - but from what I read somewhere in the net even pro-bloggers like Darren, Shoemoney got hacked before.

My point is either you opt for Drupal, Joomla or Wordpress - none of them offer 100% hack proof system.

caj, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  3. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    IMHO Drupal is the best choice for what you want to do.. I know, because my site does almost exactly what you described you wanted to do, and it's running Drupal..
    Contrary to what some people say Drupal is easy to learn, and NO knowledge of PHP or other coding is necessary. They have a great forum/support site -but if there's something you cant figure out, many users here at DP (such as myself) would be more than willing to give you help/advice..

Tearabite, Oct 17, 2008 IP