1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Joomla userid

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Riceman1000, Oct 2, 2012.

Hi,
    I am working on a Joomla system where each user has an "id". The database is the same for both tables. (Joomla Users and the Client List)

I have a custom page that is pulling data from fields in a row. The row is in a table(Client List) that has multiple rows. Each row has a column call "jm_id".

Ideally I want the info displayed on the page to ONLY show the data from the row where the Joomla users "id" matches the "jm_id".

Any help would be greatly appreciated to this php beginner.

Here is part of the code I have on the page(i have successfully connected to the db and am manually stating which row to pull the data from) :
    <?php
        $query = "SELECT listing_1, listing_2, listing_3, listing_4, listing_5, listing_6, listing_7, listing_8, listing_9, listing_10, listing_1_name, listing_2_name, listing_3_name, listing_4_name, listing_5_name, listing_6_name, listing_7_name, listing_8_name, listing_9_name, listing_10_name FROM j25_Client_List WHERE id = 94";
        list($listing_1, $listing_2, $listing_3, $listing_4, $listing_5, $listing_6, $listing_7, $listing_8, $listing_9, $listing_10, $listing_1_name, $listing_2_name, $listing_3_name, $listing_4_name, $listing_5_name, $listing_6_name, $listing_7_name, $listing_8_name, $listing_9_name, $listing_10_name) = mysql_fetch_row(mysql_query($query, $dbh1));
        ?>
    Code (markup):

Riceman1000, Oct 2, 2012 IP