1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Joomla Menus Query

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by classicmario, Sep 16, 2013.

Hi,

I would like to know please if the following is achievable

I want to set up MENU A like this

- Menu Item that links to nothing but when you click it, it expands to show its children items just beneath it
    - Child item that only shows when parent is clicked, and drops down beneath it

Is this possible? Does it require an addon, or is that within Joomla 2.5 already?

If you look at my website at www.themariobros.net, what I basically want to achieve is ONE small menu where the parent items are as the BLOCK titles currently are. So you see there is a FAN SECTION block title? With various links in it? I want FAN SECTION to be a heading in a smaller menu, and when you click it, it displays FAN ART, FAN FICITON, FUNNY PICTURES links etc underneath it. And when you click on a different parent item it shows that parents child links instead.

I am doing this for duplicate content reasons/to minimize loading time. Any advice would be great.

Best regards

Luke

classicmario, Sep 16, 2013 IP