1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Joomla help needed with hosting server overload - Will Pay

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by Beefandy, Sep 18, 2012.

I am having problems with my hosting and Joomla

I have quite decent hosting and its been OK since just recently. Its not just a standard hosting package

The problem I have is that the server keeps getting suspended. The hosting guy is saying that there is too many requests etc and its using massive amounts of server load.

The site gets reasonable hits but nothing major, so I wouldn't of thought it should overload the server.

I cannot pin point the problem myself so I need somebody who is really good with Joomla and hosting.

It maybe its just not setup right on the hosting. Or there is some script running which is causing a problem, I really don't know

I would be willing to pay 20-30 dollars initially to get things running better. I'm still on Joomla 1.5

Beefandy, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  2. redaksi

redaksi Active Member

Best Answers:
    i suggest u to use vps, and using joomlacache

redaksi, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  3. VideoWhisper.com

VideoWhisper.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Get a dedicated sever or VPS.
    In addition to not being suspended you'll also be able to configure as needed, enable stats, enable suphp, suexec and see exactly what scripts cause more load in daily process logs.

VideoWhisper.com, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  4. thomasdf

thomasdf Peon

Best Answers:
    hi sir,

the differance between wordpress and joomla

thomasdf, Oct 5, 2012 IP