1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Joomla Guru's needed urgently

Discussion in 'Services' started by dreamedia, Mar 2, 2009.

Hi,

I need a few joomla developers for a huge back log of work. I have numerous clients and alot of regular work.

Please Note: This is high volume, low margin batch of jobs for the next few weeks. This job does not suit inexperience people that would like to learn on the job.

I have a team of people developing content so you can just concentrate on building the sites. I'm supplying templates, so minimum design work is required. These jobs are about presentation & first impressions, Clean, well organized content layouts.

Please PM a honest outline of your experience & examples of your work.

I would like to find one or two joomla guru's for a long term relationship, if they can deliver the goods, I've got heaps of work already booked.

cheers

dreamedia, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  2. aka47

aka47 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!
    so does that mean you might be able to pay some child support? after all its more than $11,000, your credit card debt was $30,000 when we finally left and apparently you have lost your day job. Have you paid your mother back yet? Have you fixed up the $2,500 that you ripped off from our kindly old landlord? I want you to get ahead old boy, it means money for us, but I dare say you are just being you. Deluded loser. Sorry everyone, but this is how it is. Sad isnt it?!

aka47, Mar 5, 2009 IP