1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Joomla+facebook Plugin - Attending An Event Post

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by itslinday, Jan 21, 2013.

Hi,
    Building a client site using Joomla! they wish to list events on the site to allow visitors to book their place within the event.

They would like a visitor once they have booked their space hit a button that allows them to post on their Facebook wall the event they are attending by the event they have just booked.

I know there's something out there that's possibly - as I have experienced doing this before. My football teams IPhone app use to have an option where you'd select the football game you were attending and hit post to Facebook - this would then either ask you to login if you currently aren't or then directly take you to a new wall post with the details already populated and all you then do is hit post.

so just basically wondering if this is possible with Joomla or does anyone know any plugins available to capture this functionality?

Lindsay

itslinday, Jan 21, 2013 IP