1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Joomla Custom Title Tag Hack Not Working

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by clogon, Sep 2, 2007.

I've been working hard to make my Joomla site more SEO friendly by customizing the Title Tags. I recently finished this Custom Title Hack: http://forum.joomla.org/index.php?topic=36681.0;wap2

When I went to test it, I got this:

Warning: main(file:///C|/Documents and Settings/Judy Moller/.unlimitedftp/temp/globals.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/doorcoun/public_html/index.php on line 24

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'file:///C|/Documents and Settings/Judy Moller/.unlimitedftp/temp/globals.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/doorcoun/public_html/index.php on line 24

Warning: main(file:///C|/Documents and Settings/Judy Moller/.unlimitedftp/temp/configuration.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/doorcoun/public_html/index.php on line 25

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'file:///C|/Documents and Settings/Judy Moller/.unlimitedftp/temp/configuration.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/doorcoun/public_html/index.php on line 25

What did I do wrong? I'm new to all this stuff and don't want to have screwed something up for good. Any technical help is greatly appreciated.

clogon, Sep 2, 2007 IP