1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jolted.tv - niche video site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by HolyRoller, Nov 4, 2008.

Im looking to sell this niche video site, it has videos about crashes, smashes, pain, etc.. All high impact stuff.

The site is in joomla and uses the seyret video component (Its using the professional version (costing $40) which allows extra features such as adverts before the video plays and the rotating recently play video thing.)

The site has 28 registered users (excluding me) and just under 250 videos added to the site.

Traffic to the site started off well, then dipped and has recently started to pick up again. Last month the site had 1800 page views and 300 visitors (around 200 uniques).

Registrar: Godaddy.com
    Expires on: 11-May-09

BIN $350

Offers over $100

HolyRoller, Nov 4, 2008 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  2. HolyRoller

HolyRoller Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This site is still forsale.

Reducing BIN to $250

So far this month the site has had just under 2000 pageviews, 1000 visits (250 uniques).

HolyRoller, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  3. vntutor

vntutor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did you make money from this site?

vntutor, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  4. HolyRoller

HolyRoller Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site makes a little bit of revenue, $3-4 a month from the google ads. The affiliate ad at the top doesn't make anything. I haven't put any real effort into monetizing the site yet, first I concentrated on building some content.

Because its the pro version of the video script, it has the ability to place ads before videos start, but I haven't tried this out yet to see if it generates any revenue.

HolyRoller, Nov 19, 2008 IP