1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Joke] What is on page 157 / line 23 in Bible?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by krkbkk, Feb 13, 2009.

At midnight one middle age man was waiting at a train station to cross the country to back east to see his relative. As he stepped up into the train car he noticed that the car was almost empty except a young beautiful nun sat by herself reading the bible. The man came and sat near by her hoping to get some companionship during the long ride.

However, the nun was paying no attention to him. She just kept on reading bible without even neither looking up to him nor saying a word.

As time went by slowly and silently, it made the man more and more anxious to start conversation. But he did not know how or where to start.

The man then put his hand on the nun's lap. The nun blushed with a Little bit of anger.

She turns around and said, "Dear sir, do you believe in god?"

He replied" Yes, I do."

"Have you read the bible? You know it is wrong to put your hand on my lap. Perhaps you should go home and read line 23 on page 157." she said.

The man withdrew his hand and sat quietly till the train reached the East coast.

Next day, people found out that he shot himself in his room while the bible lay open on page 157. The line 23 read: "Heaven is a little Bit higher."

krkbkk, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  2. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    this joke has been posted before and therefore not funny anymore, but i'm sure there will be tons of people posting this is funny

Project Mobius, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  3. SeoHawk

SeoHawk Banned

Best Answers:
    This is funny...hahahahaha Project Mobius :D

SeoHawk, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  4. elenojo

elenojo Peon

Best Answers:
    Making a joke of the Bible is blasphemy, I wish you knew that. Page 157, line 23 of my Full Life Study Bible, New International Version, says: "If he brings
    a lamb as his sin offering, he is to bring a female without defect," Leviticus Chapter 4, Verse 32. To God Be The Glory!

elenojo, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  5. drjupitor

drjupitor Banned

Best Answers:
    He should have been well versed in Bible and reached for heaven :)

drjupitor, Feb 13, 2009 IP