1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

John Reese's traffic secrets 2.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by punk007, Jul 19, 2008.

1. kozyavka

kozyavka Active Member

Best Answers:
    boy, slow down. We are all promoting our businesses here, but there are ethical rules... Did you really signed up for the program and found it useless?:rolleyes:

kozyavka, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  2. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Says the guy with the traffic secrets 2.0 link in his signature.

Well, ok, then.

Agreed.

There are no "secrets." Period. It's word of mouth, article marketing, a couple of free methods here and there, mainly advertising, a lot of work, and then giving it time.

"john reese liar" "john reese crook"

First page. lol damn. That was quick!

http://www.google.com/search?q=john+reese+liar&hl=en&sa=2

copper12, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  3. kozyavka

kozyavka Active Member

Best Answers:
    I gave a chance to Dough to give us a free copy for the review. Obviously, they don't want any reviews, they want people pay money without asking any questions...:cool:

kozyavka, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  4. JeffV

JeffV Peon

Best Answers:
    Boy, I'm glad I found this thread. Saved myself $400 thanks to all of these internet marketing geniuses here...:p

JeffV, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  5. DigitalPointer

DigitalPointer Banned

Best Answers:
    Actually every comment that has risen against me in judgement is condemned.

The reason there is no "free review" copy to give is that there are no "giveaway" rights to this paid product.

In fact, everyone who purchases it receives a license and in that license the terms are clear that it may not be resold and is for personal use only.

So saying that I didn't want something or saying anything else just because you didn't get to take $400 from John
    is totally unfounded.

If you must know, there actually is a contest going on that is rewarding participants with a copy, but you wouldn't know that

because you're an expert on the product because you have precisely 0% knowledge of the material and a grand total of 0% experience with it.

Those who answer a matter before hearing it out are fools.

What grounds do you have to be slandering and bringing libel against John Reese in a public forum anyway?

If you had truly reviewed traffic secrets 2, you wouldn't be begging for a copy of it free.

Case dismissed.

Doug

DigitalPointer, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  6. apeterson

apeterson Guest

Best Answers:
    IMHO - over rated! Reese is normally good but this was an exception to that

apeterson, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  7. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Did Doug say something?

I could have sworn I heard something?

Huh. Oh well.

copper12, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  8. mickn

mickn Peon

Best Answers:
    The first Traffic Secrets course is really great. Even though I was quite experienced when I first looked at those videos, I've learned tons of things. It changed me.

Not much people have seen Traffic Secrets 2.0 as it takes time to ship it. I've seen only one review so far. It's very indepth, it's an hour long audio by Andy from Stompernet. He goes through each CD and says what he liked and what he didn't like.

mickn, Jul 22, 2008 IP
    DigitalPointer likes this.
  9. pondlife

pondlife Peon

Best Answers:
    Offers that seem too good to be believed usually are :)

Do your research thoroughly before you part with any money.

pondlife, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  10. mickn

mickn Peon

Best Answers:
    The word 'secret' can also be used for quality information, it doesn't have to be secret information. And, there are secrets in EVERY profession, everything that is not straightforward that people do. Talk with a passionate fisherman, he'll surely tell you he has his 'secrets', some little signature things he does that make a difference. Even if it's his signature way on how not to get wet while fishing..

If you bring up the conversions on your website(s) 30% up as a result of trying techniques somebody else has spent a lot of time and resources to test himself (properly test!), you may increase your website income by thousands and thousands by doing changes that take a minute. Not to mention that not many people even test things, they write 'reports' with assumptions. John does test things he showed live examples in Traffic Secrets 1. I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but Traffic Secrets is a top quality information product, something you don't see often in Internet Marketing. If it's not worth your investement - I can live with that :) Reese has launched several top 500 internet sites. This year he launched blogrush.com network which millions of sites use by now. He used to his web 2.0 knowledge for this, and you want the marketing details and benefits behind it, it's in Traffic Secrets 2.0

mickn, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  11. tfratzel

tfratzel Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the input everyone

tfratzel, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  12. nofullstop

nofullstop Peon

Best Answers:
    o dear

people talking so much about these stuffs and I haven't heard of this guy yet :p

will do some Googling right away but bottom line for me is YOU DO NOT NEED ANY COURSES TO LEARN WHAT IS ALREADY PRESENT OVER THE INTERNET!!!

nofullstop, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  13. mjereb2

mjereb2 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you read copper12's first post in this thread you see the whole point. copper12 is envy. Why? John Reese makes money, big money. How? He makes products for noobes and lazy asses;

He is not genius, people are just dumb and lazy. And he exploits that the best way he can. Now, we can be lazy enough to buy his products or just be envy.

mjereb2, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  14. kozyavka

kozyavka Active Member

Best Answers:

I am personally not envy or lazy, I just wanted to review this course in order to get my own opinion. But they don't do reviews, and that's up to them. Honestly, I was surprised that Dough didn't post a link where John Reese gives more explanation to everyone who was attacking him.
    In this case he wouldn't need to deal with people here that "have precisely 0% knowledge of the material and a grand total of 0% experience with it". I think it would be a better idea to include this link and read John Reese's opinion.

here is the link John Reese

kozyavka, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  15. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    That may be read by a noob, and he'll pass that along to another noob, and, then, voila! ... "John Reese is the man!"

Instant milk. Er, hype. Just add noobs! :)

What are they?

How is that possible when he has very little traffic?

"Envy," mjereb2? I wouldn't say that. I just can't bring myself to even be that of a guy like this scammer. I would not be able to sleep at night, especially the way this economy is, and so many people out of work.

Can you?

*chuckles at kozyavka*

Thank you.

copper12, Jul 22, 2008 IP
  16. s3lim-marketing

s3lim-marketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Envy is pretty funny. In the end John Reese is still a multi-millionaire with a black lamborghini in the garage. Whereas copper12 makes... how much again? =)

Stop bitching about others and maybe you'll be able to make some money for once.

s3lim-marketing, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  17. redspace

redspace Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe people especially noob just confuse between traffic secret and get rich quick scheme. If anybody know nothing about internet marketing just don't buy. That is only for people who has business already. They has product that already sell but need more quick traffic to make more sales. And definitely if they want to use john reese secret they will have to spend more money. Why? because implementing those strategies is a not an easy task if doing manually. I mean a lot of work. and that is why there are so many automation software in the market. and that said people with money will making more and more money.

redspace, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  18. BrisbaneWebmaster

BrisbaneWebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    In my experience most of the good information is found for free somewhere in a dark corner of the internet. The reason courses like this are so successful is the way the information is packaged and presented and the fact that people want to be led. The guidance and direction of having a person pointing you in the right direction is extremely attractive to a lot of people. I would say Traffic Secrets has been pretty successful based on it's Alexa and I don't think John needs to market the hell out of it because he doesn't make a living from it like most "info" marketers.

BrisbaneWebmaster, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  19. WhiteWorld

WhiteWorld Banned

Best Answers:

lol yea how much of the money you think hes made from selling his "secrets"
    and then compare that to how much he makes using his methods

WhiteWorld, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  20. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    Alot of these so called *GURUS* are parasites praying on the desperation of uninformed people, the way they make money is by teaming up with other so called *GURUS* who all lick each others a*s with cross promotion of each other products saying how great each other is..

Trust me.. they all get together and have their little meetings and plan on who's turn it is to rape the IM marketplace and how they can strategise maximum returns and commission split etc.. which products to run where opportunities to cash in.. do they care if you succeed.. NO!

Why is this program only $397.. because there is no way on earth anyone would pay $997 for it!! Why he released it on DVD only is because it makes it more difficult to copy and distribute freely online..smart choice plus gives the added impression of value

I will say this about John Reese.. his material is the most professional of the so called IM gurus out there, he spends alot of money on his launch, videos & content etc and its all very well packaged.. his material def looks more valuable than the others..

However at the end of the day hes no different than every other IM sales guy pushing his course... and NO not worth it IMO.. but the choice is yours, if your lazy then $397 might be worthwhile.

ALSO - Have a look at techcrunch.com a VERY well respected blog and they totally slam Reese as glorified snake oil salesman.. Now is that independent enough review for you.

2-4-K, Jul 29, 2008 IP