1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

John Reese's traffic secrets 2.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by punk007, Jul 19, 2008.

Hi

Just eager to know if any one tried John Reese's traffic secrets 2. Is it really helpful ? Your comment will be appreciated.

Thanks.

punk007, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  2. vcd0304

vcd0304 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to know too. The package looks really good

vcd0304, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  3. BabyMel

BabyMel Banned

Best Answers:
    Waste of time and money there are better cheaper packages out there
    One of the more reputable ones and the best i belive is wholesale traffic secrets. Since its no longer sold its hard to come by it. Good thing i got my copy

BabyMel, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  4. laffe

laffe Active Member

Best Answers:
    How can you say waste of time and money?
    You havent even seen it yet.

And the price of 397usd is not that bad.

Just wondering how someone can comment on a program they have never seen or tried.

As for the package itself, it has not been sent out yet. To anyone but the testers.

Laffe

laffe, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  5. vic_msn

vic_msn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't had a chance to test the product yet but from I have heard
    TS 2.0 is really a quality product and the original Traffic Secrets(released in 2004) was sold for $997 but this one sells for $397+S&H with free lifetime updates.
    people have been waiting for years to get Reese's products and he has a reputation to overdeliver and this one will not be any different.

vic_msn, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  6. BabyMel

BabyMel Banned

Best Answers:
    ...boy u guys..
    your telling me your willing to spend xxx amount for info already avaiable on forums and the web?? his last was nothing but complied crap he put out. Its google then search traffic methods....Over delivers... google overdelivers when u search anything.
    All these gurus just find free methods they compile into one place and sell them to people whop are to lazy to study the info for themselves

What you heard was false advertising.. SAme with movies and books

BabyMel, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  7. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    He has very little traffic at his own site. He tried promoting himself through such sites as squidoo and DIGG, but even those pages are dead. Besides, anyone who knows what he is doing, a true pro who has been around for quite awhile, would not do those "methods."

That, by itself should tell you something.

Look down below your thread to see other threads on this clown. See how many replies each got? If he is so good at promoting and whatnot, more would have heard of him, thus getting more replies, and, more threads.

In addition, his free tips are basically just run of the mill that even many noobs know.

He calls himself an "Internet millionaire," which makes him, one of the biggest scammers I have seen to date.

Don't be fooled by his fancy videos. Does that mean he must really know something? It was put together by a video service.

Yes, his package looks really good, but even shit can be wrapped in the prettiest of wrapping paper, topped with a pretty blue bow.

And, finally, some noobs on boards and blogs talk about him, saying how great he is, and all that jazz, but they dont know themselves! That's the funny part!

They just fall into the hype, and then add on to it by saying stuff like "people have been waiting for years to get Reese's products and he has a reputation to overdeliver and this one will not be any different."

Then more noobs read it, assume he must really be something, and then they pass their version of "he's great" comments along for other noobs to read, which, many believe.

It goes on and on and on like this.

It's all assumptions, lies, and mainly hype.

If you need any help, questions asked,and whatnot, post them here. But, SAVE your money!

copper12, Jul 20, 2008 IP
    Halobitt likes this.
  8. BabyMel

BabyMel Banned

Best Answers:
    Exactly what i mean thanks copper

BabyMel, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  9. billy786

billy786 Peon

Best Answers:
    True most of the things he teaches in his course can be googled and learnt for free.

Just go through the topics and google each one and learn from free resources.

billy786, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  10. alexei_aus

alexei_aus Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think if you have experience at all web 2.0 stuff, then you might find that its a waste of money. however for a noob its a pretty good guide to start.

alexei_aus, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  11. silverpot

silverpot Active Member

Best Answers:
    agree with copper.

silverpot, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  12. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=john+reese+2.0+waste+of+money

Whoa! It's like, like...magic!

Actually, it's not. You'l notice that somehow DP can make duplicate threads of this, or something like that, for search engine purposes. Notice the red bold font on some of the keywords when you click on the link to go to the dup thread. heh.

But it's interesting, nevertheless.

I'm glad they, or someone also did the words "waste of money." :)~

Let's add " john reese crook," and "john reese liar" to the list too, and see if that makes it to the top.

copper12, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  13. redspace

redspace Peon

Best Answers:
    My thoughts is if you are just beginning maybe you shouldn't buy it. There are a lot to know about making money online. If you did get some traffic thru the course knowledge it doesn't going to give you guaranteed income. Sometime some website manage to get thousand and thousand of traffic but yet they still can't make any affiliate sale or selling their own products.

There is more to it than we already knew. I believe although the knowledge is helpful but you still need to spend more money because of the work that have to be done to implement the strategies. Most people who will buy it already have their own businesses. The have the budget to outsource the work. They have the time to wait for the result to show.

So if you thinking about buying evaluate first what you have and what you don't have and what you need to get your things going. The decision is yours. If you succeed it is your decision and if you fail it is your decision and that is what business all about. So all the best. :)

redspace, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  14. DigitalPointer

DigitalPointer Banned

Best Answers:
    John Reese is an established and very highly respected internet marketer in the internet marketing community.

You've got a right to your opinion of course, but I must take exception with your attacks on his character.

Have you even seen traffic secrets 2?

When someone posts so vehemently about someone who has such a solid and well deserved reputation,

it makes us wonder, "what's in it for you to be attempting to put John down like that?"

Food for thought.

Doug

DigitalPointer, Jul 20, 2008 IP
    mickn likes this.
  15. kozyavka

kozyavka Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Doug

just wondering if you have a free copy for review...I decided at least to ask, though I understand that your answer is very likely "no". :)

kozyavka, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  16. lightlysalted

lightlysalted Active Member

Best Answers:
    anything that has the word "Secret" in the title is always a put off, if it was that effective do you think he would really share it with us, no, he'd be sitting at home making millions and millions from doing it himself. Instead he has to sell his "Secret" and make his millions that way...

lightlysalted, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  17. punk007

punk007 Banned

Best Answers:
    You are rite lightlysalted

Even I hate when some one says "I will share my secrets". Its so simple to understand that he will actually make money after selling his secret which won't work in most cases.

A secret is never a secret when its shared with others.

Thanks.

punk007, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  18. Funk-woo10

Funk-woo10 Peon

Best Answers:
    if the secret was that good he wouldnt share it...keep your money !

Funk-woo10, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  19. blackonyx

blackonyx Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't have to be particularly smart to figure out, that this guy is mainly marketing himself, which naturally only works for himself. What he does is in essence a pyramid game (just with very few levels). These things are known to fail in every variation.

blackonyx, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  20. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    ive checked it out. did not find it particularly useful. Want traffic and a way to generate revenue. Try PPC-Coach. I haven't heard of an unsatisfied customer.

narsticle, Jul 21, 2008 IP