1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Joel Comm fraud or real ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Shoemoney, Nov 6, 2005.

1. petchay

petchay Peon

Best Answers:
    omg, this's still going on.

Well, I found it interesting. ;)

So, Who's up with me for buying this book?

petchay, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  2. ishaqjude

ishaqjude Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have read Joel's ebook and found some Great Information.
    Our income doubled immediately after implimenting his tips.

Regards,
    Ishaq.

ishaqjude, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  3. m1t0s1s

m1t0s1s Peon

Best Answers:
    I found "joel comm" through searching emule for google, which led me to this thread.

Is it illegal or will I be banned for saying edonkey2000?

m1t0s1s, Feb 3, 2007 IP
  4. vic_msn

vic_msn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am sure he is no fraud may he he is in a different state where they handle payments by UPS and also not all representatives may know about all the things that go on in each and every department. He is also listed as Dr Adsense in many big earning lists.

vic_msn, Feb 3, 2007 IP
  5. TooMuchPollution

TooMuchPollution Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty disturbing news. This taken from Scam 101's website:

"Just in case anyone is thinking now or in the future about promoting any of Joel Comm's products as an affiliate, think again.

Joel Comm apparently does not like to pay his affiliates the money he owes them. I got my first payout on time. However, every other payout after that I have had to contact his help desk and wait (and wait and wait) for a response. The response is always "we will pay out your overdue commissions at the next payout date" (which is the 15th of every month). This is unacceptable. If it is overdue, no need to wait until the next payout date...PAY ME NOW!

Then, to make things worse, there is no guarantee that I will in fact get paid my overdue commissions on the next payout date like they say. I have to contact them and remind them again ALL THE TIME.

It's really frustrating and really aggravating.

So to any of you ever think you might want to promote his stuff, do so at your own risk. You may never get paid any commissions. So, if you like working for free, go with Joel Comm's stuff, he apparently loves to make his affiliates work for free."

Wow, very disturbing. Does anyone actually know Joel Comm? Are these posts from real, verifiable non-employees? Because if they aren't, then this is fraud and it's against the law.

TooMuchPollution, Feb 9, 2007 IP
  6. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, it's not the first time I hear how Joel don't pay affiliates. That makes me think twice!

SEOLinker, Feb 9, 2007 IP
  7. jabb

jabb Peon

Best Answers:
    He has thousands of affiliates your always going to get the odd bad stories when your dealing with large numbers.

jabb, Feb 9, 2007 IP
  8. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    Also true.

SEOLinker, Feb 9, 2007 IP
  9. charlesartist

charlesartist Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you heard about Google's latest policy changes regarding adsense last month? They have made image posting next to the ads a violation of their TOS in some instances. Im not talking about animated or pointing images which were forbidden before; I mean they will not allow most images that are not directly related to the ad in question.

One of Comms strategies to draw attention to the ads was to put a simple image there for people to notice and want to click. That means most of his new templates will actually be against google's TOS.

This is still a grey area and I haven't heard of many heads rolling over this as it would be a logisitical nightmare to enforce even for the mighty google. We'll just have to wait and see....

charlesartist, Feb 9, 2007 IP
  10. rukshankb

rukshankb Banned

Best Answers:
    Bacause adsense is a part of google.If you do well SEO and a good unique content in your web site,sure you will have a good revenue.No need to have tutorials about adsense.
    Just do basics.That enough!

rukshankb, Jun 5, 2007 IP
  11. IMHO

IMHO Guest

Best Answers:
    I signed up on his blog and a few of his sites and to be honest I get the same types of emails from him that I've gotten from other sites on the net that proport to help you make money online.

You know, the free silver membership allowing you to sell hundreds of ebooks that everyone else is already selling for $1. Sorry, but that's not for me.

I do feel that his book on adsense was worth reading. It' got me started if nothing else. I also like his videos on youtube, but keep in mind that even in there he's mentioning sites that I've known of for years and never made a penny on. Like the ebook site.

IMHO in a nutshell.

IMHO, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  12. adnan

adnan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey where can I buy his book on adsense for a dollar?

adnan, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  13. profitline

profitline Peon

Best Answers:
    i guess ebay is selling and for his V-logs, youtube is packed when you type "google adsense"

profitline, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  14. sherytiger

sherytiger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Joel comm is not fraud, He's a revenue expert.
    But i guess bring traffic, optimize your site, exchange links, get quality content and increase your adsense earnings.

No need of Joel Comm in that part! ;)

sherytiger, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  15. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I thought you guys would have known eacher in person.

qwestcommunications, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  16. kf9211

kf9211 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read the book the adsense code and i have to say that it was very informative. I also read the blog joelcomm.com and watch the videos on askjoelcomm.com. Much of the information on those websites are very informative. The book still seems to be more informative then the websites. This is probably because Joel Comm doesn't seem to include any uninformative things in his book but instead he includes very valuable information that can easily help you make more money than you would before reading this book. It is also helpful to both the begginers as well as the people that are adsense experts. I highly reccomend the adsense code to anybody intrested in making money with adsense. I have not read any of his other books however. But I probably will.

P.S. you can buy the book here http:www.clickhere.com/affiliateid=Iwillmakemoney-pleasebuythisbook

Just kidding.

But seriously this is an awesome book.

kf9211

kf9211, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  17. IMHO

IMHO Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm talking about the ebook site that he keeps sending emails about.

However you can bid on it via ebay, right now the auction is under $8.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Adsense-Code-A-Strategy-Joel-Comm-2006_W0QQitemZ220134088849QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220134088849
    No, it's not an affiliate link.

IMHO, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  18. vipin_lalla

vipin_lalla Banned

Best Answers:
    i purchased his book, nothing special in it just few instarution which we all know abt ad placement and all tht

vipin_lalla, Jul 28, 2007 IP
  19. Whale

Whale Peon

Best Answers:
    Few months back i checked out his website just out of curiousity to see how he makes the kind of money.On the first page i saw one post prompting people to download Mozilla firefox from an adsense referral link.He either don't know adsense TOS or he is a super fraud.

Whale, Jul 28, 2007 IP
  20. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I thought it was OK for people to promote the google products in this fashion? Not the ads of course, but the referrals. Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought we were being encouraged to testify on some of the referral products we're promoting on our sites from Google.

Anyhow, never heard of this guy, I'm going to take a look!

Karen May Jones, Jul 30, 2007 IP