1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Joel Comm fraud or real ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Shoemoney, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you will find that with the ebook you get a great deal of "additional" products thrown in like extra ebooks and automated tool etc. That said I think the AdSense Code book that he is selling on Amazon is just as good and it is only fraction of the price at like $20 and it is an actual book that is shipped to you.

Burta, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  2. ThisGoatStarves

ThisGoatStarves Peon

Best Answers:
    Well that seems to be reasonable enough. I'm wary of additional products as I've received them in the past and they haven't really been of much value. That's not to say that's the case here, mind.

ThisGoatStarves, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  3. Nicod3mus

Nicod3mus Peon

Best Answers:
    Joel's business practices are as ethical as it gets. If the e-book wasn't useful to you I can tell you this, he has never denied a refund request for that product and it has helped thousands of people who will credit that book with their current success.

Joel is makes an effort to do business in an honest and ethical manner everyday, more than I can say for the majority and what else can you ask of anyone.

Nicod3mus, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  4. slinky

slinky Banned

Best Answers:
    Much depends upon the enforcement against those affiliates and I don't know what Joel's policies are and accordingly make no connection.

I was considering suing a publicly held legal services site (sells legal insurance) for the incredible excess of spam/scams I would receive and the lack of accountability this company would claim. The name of this game is the cry of sympathy -- they feel for you and would do anything they could but they just have no control over the beast. This is a crock. If you make compliance more important to ensure legitimacy, the spamming goes down -- but so do the ultimate reach numbers. It's all a matter of priorities.

slinky, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  5. asapcorp

asapcorp Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this.

asapcorp, Dec 1, 2006 IP
  6. kevinn

kevinn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are all your posts so useless?

Stop running up your post count by replying to every single thread in the category.

kevinn, Dec 1, 2006 IP
  7. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Its the guy who originaly made classic games A.K.A. Yahoo game....

The Webmaster, Dec 1, 2006 IP
  8. imgtube

imgtube Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i looked at his ebook but decided not to buy it, too much money

imgtube, Dec 1, 2006 IP
  9. integrity

integrity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I met him in person. He was a real funny guy. Form his personality and who he was hanging out with I do not think he would lye on this. He only has like 5 sites I think. But all of those sites are different as far as 1 is a forum and 1 is a blog ect. I read his book and it helped alot.

integrity, Dec 2, 2006 IP
  10. Hemanth

Hemanth Active Member

Best Answers:
    The book is not worth for one with a little bit of experience is adsense. For a noob it'll be great. But still not worth for the price. :)

Hemanth, Dec 17, 2006 IP
  11. karan265

karan265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I own Joel's eBook.

It has proven to be quite useful to me and maybe others too!

karan265, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  12. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you read the book - or are you just saying that. I know I read the book after working with AdSense for two years and I still got some nice little tips out of it that I hadn't thought of before, those little tips have made me thousands - justifies the book in my mind.

This book probably worth more if you HAVE worked with AdSense before that way your not a pure beginner and the book will be of much greater value because you already have sites you can apply it to.

That said the ebook itself is expensive - I found that the actual book, AdSense Code, was quite good and at a fraction of the price $16 at amazon, and I mean if people can't afford $16 + postage to get an experts opinion on making money with AdSense then I'm quietly confident that your earnings will always be less than what they could be, purely because you are too afraid to make a "very small" investment that has the possibility of making no returns - but in all likelihood may teach that one or two tips that make you thousands.

But that is just my two cents.

Burta, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  13. pud

pud Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty bold statement, considering he denied my refund. What he'll do is wait forever to answer your refund request. Then, if you are still patient, he'll claim to look at your site and see if he can make it better rather than giving a refund. After sending a generic reply, telling you to make the following changes to your site, he'll simply ignore your refund request. (At least in my case he did)

After all this work, and still no refund, you simply give up. Not a huge cost, however, never actually received a refund from Joel.

pud, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  14. zxpro168

zxpro168 Peon

Best Answers:
    zxpro168, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  15. chward21

chward21 Guest

Best Answers:
    This guy is the real deal he has this program that automatically diverts traffic from an ip after like 2 clicks to his ypn ads or adbrite ads truly genius
    this mean no red flags from excessive clicking has has other gadgets that allow him to stay on top before google checks him they are all on sale at his site

chward21, Dec 18, 2006 IP
  16. cedano

cedano Peon

Best Answers:
    Joel is a good book to start but just for that, later u will see that u need to drive traffic and that's the key

cedano, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  17. cesarmello

cesarmello Peon

Best Answers:
    If the guy is selling an book, then he´s a fraud. Simply as that.

If he earns thousands of dollars a day, why bother writing and selling an e-book?

Is he just want to share his knowledge then why charge for it?

It jus´t don´t make sense.

If I was earning thousands of bushes a day, I would bother trying to decide witch BMW model I would drive today not writing e-books...

cesarmello, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  18. zaya24

zaya24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Or maybe he figured selling e-books is a nice way to make thousands more?

zaya24, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  19. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You clearly don't know what you are talking about. He makes a thousands a month with AdSense and turns around and make a couple thousand more a month by putting an ebook together to share what he has learnt from making his thousands a month. Seriously if you had read even half of this thread you would have learnt who Joel Comm actually is rather spammed your "he's a fraud garbage" which is base on nothing but your guess.

Burta, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  20. SEOBoy

SEOBoy Banned

Best Answers:
    I recently bought the ebook.

I hope the advice present in the book were worth it.

Though the price wasnt that much :p

SEOBoy, Dec 23, 2006 IP