1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Job available! Email sending issue!!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Lovette, Jun 25, 2010.

Hello there....
    I need someone who can fix the following...
    Read this:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is a link that will give you a general idea of where the issue is…. At any of the different locations, if you click on the rental menu item under products and Services you can choose an instrument to rent.

The following is a link to where you can actually choose to rent a French horn (as an example) http://nkmusic.net/c-rentals/c-french-horns/jupiter-french-horn-new.html

Once you click <Rent One> you fill out some information and then an email is generated to someone at NKmusic. Apparently, this email notification piece is not working. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, J is to figure out if this is something you can fix given the limited access we have to the site. If so we need an estimate on how long that might take.

They have authorized up to 2 hours to just figure out if it is something you can fix. We’ll then go back to them with your time estimate and see if they wish to proceed.

Lovette, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  2. foxmainframe

foxmainframe Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    drop me a line buddy. i can do this for you.

foxmainframe, Jun 27, 2010 IP