1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

jesus will come back or not?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by wilsontom, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Anny2425

Anny2425 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yup..jesus will be coming at 2056 as per bible calender.

Anny2425, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Silly people, reading what you want to read into silly old books written by crazy dead people. :p

I posted a set of unedited bible verses and not one, but two complete retards posted to argue with them. :p

If y'all want to be Christians, you should accept the teachings of Christ instead of arguing with them.

Will.Spencer, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ah c'mon Will . They're not bad at all : "They're grrrreat" :p

ApocalypseXL, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  4. dreteh

dreteh Member

Best Answers:
    I can't wait to see....

dreteh, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  5. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can try dying

sar420, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  6. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Has anyone (apart from me) thought about changing the word 'God' for the word 'Society' in all of the religious texts. It puts a brand new light on this religion thing and gives a whole new understanding of God, and the only one that makes sense to me. :)

Bushranger, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  7. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    mmm... well no one

Alevoor, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  8. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you say, will Elvis come back or not?

ChaosTrivia, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  9. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    At first glance, it seems to me that the early tribal religions such as Judaism weren't too far off from that.

Will.Spencer, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  10. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:

The Bible has not one shred of proof, from the Saint, for any of its teachings. The proofs will only be surfaced when the correct interpretation are used in the definition of the religion.

Whom you refer to as Christians, the followers of their written document the Bible lost their chance for understanding when their prophet was crucified.

Breeze Wood, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  11. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Will, I see only one retard here. The problem with you is you lack any fundamental education in even how Jesus spoke . Next time go and get yourself a dictionary and understand these 2 basic words: parable and metaphor. I would suggest a course in bible understanding in biola university. If a 5 year old reads the bible without someone there to fully explain it to him then he will understand it like a 5 year old. Your only embarressing yourself when you speak like this my friend, but dont worry God loves everyone, even you. Now instead of memorising some quotes from some cracker jack atheist sites go and research the meaning and how Jesus spoke in parables yourself.

You will gain more wisdom and at the same time you will fit in with more as you stop making embarressing yourself alot less.
    God bless you will

pingpong123, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    What a complete idiot you are.

Pop quiz asshole: Which one of us is an ex Sunday School teacher? :p

Now, quit making up lies and trying to stuff them between the lies of the Bible. You are only embarrassing yourself.

13. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    This coming from a zionist-atheist loooooooooooool. The ultimate in rediculous contradictions lol. Plus another post with no information and only redicule, you guys would get laughed off even atheist forums

14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Maybe Jesus and Elvis will come back together?!?!?!? Can Jesus play any instrument other than the skin flute?

[​IMG]

The two kings of velvet wall coverings -- together on stage! :p

15. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Your an ex-sunday school teacher and you dont understand what a parable and metaphor is?????????????????????
    Come on Will, you can fool some of the newbies here but you cant fool me. No exsunday school teacher would have such a lack of understanding for Our Lords words, you must have been a strict fundamentalist that interpreted every word of the bible as it was said even though all christians understand what Jesus meant by them.

Your post basically has no info and is filled with ad hominems, typical of the lack of intellectualism of a neo-atheist.

My advice to you would be to go back to Sunday School and get yourself a legit sunday school teacher, but then again judging by your rediculous lack of bible comprehension I would call the big BS about you ever even stepping one foot in a sunday school class let alone teaching one.
    God you again Will, if your heart is open you will get the truth sooner or later my friend.

16. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    You're an idiot who can't even read the Bible without adding his own fantastical theories into it. No, you're not just an idiot. You are a seriously delusional idiot. You should consider suicide. Recycling is the right thing to do with trash.

17. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Wow will your true atheistic feelings are coming out to the surface. Your accusing me of adding my theories to the bible?????? Like I said I have yet to meet a christian that knows this passage and refers to it as meaning to take up the sword. Instead of being a semi man and admitting you lied about being a sunday school teacher and also lying about understanding the bible you resort to childish ad hominems. As Craif said the new atheists are really not that intellectually challenging at all, and their arguments lack substance. You should show me one legit christian that thinks this passage is a literal passage and I will upgrade you from preteen to a teenager despite your childish rantings. Seriously Will when you engage in a debate you should actually understand what you are debating.

You remind me of those dim witted death to god groups that formed a few hundred years ago and were intellectually trounced in the last century. This is why most atheists are on the frings of mainstream academia when it comes to these subjects. Now go to your room and have your milk and cookies. With the language you use its no wonder you probably were spoiled as a child.
    God bless you Will
    I hope you can one day read the bible in the contect that Jesus meant for us to read
    Ill be praying for you my friend that one day your intellect will open up from its very rediculing and half waitted world view.

Before I go Will and give you a chance to re-read the bible while your awake and not assleep in sunday school, ill try to talk to you in a language that your level of thought would understand.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. na nee na nee na neee:p
    Excuse me now while I take my intellect up a notch, my 11 year old nephew is coming over lol.

18. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Will.Spencer

Bouncers:confused:

and pingpong123

More bouncers:confused:

Alevoor, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  19. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I posted direct quotes from the Christian Bible (KJV) and you argued with them. You obviously aren't arguing with me, as I simply quoted what is theoretically your holy scripture. If you have an issue with the Bible, take it up with your God.

You are a complete retard and not worthy of conversation.

Will.Spencer, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  20. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes it turns very hard to put up with people like masterrio.

Alevoor, Oct 29, 2010 IP