1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jesus Son of Mary, a Muslim Prophet

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by brujj1, Dec 26, 2006.

1. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    actually it doesn't, all it proves is that people don't understand...that is a human reaction, not God's action...Father, Son, Holy Spirit, all are God, all are 1 God, not three seperate Gods, but God in three persons. (by persons I do not mean human beings as I am a person, but I mean that "person" is the best way to describe how they are three in one.)

d16man, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  2. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:
    So why is Jesus referred to as Gods son?, surely if he is God himself then no one need even use the word Jesus any more? Are you saying that there is no Jesus its just a God double?

nokiaking, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  3. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A) God has always been known as "Father". For humans to actually understand Jesus, he is known as God's Son. He is directly from the Father, i.e. without human intervention (with the exception of needing Mary to give birth to him). Jesus to Christians is considered the Son of God who can to save the world. Jesus is not a God double, he and God are one, along with the Holy Spirit. Together they are 1 God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Another way to look at it is Creator, Redeemer, and Sanctifier. All describe God, but are three different terms.

B) The Jews were (and are still awaiting) the coming of a Messiah. They believe this Messiah to be the appointed one of God (Christians already believe this happened in Jesus). A Messiah would also be called the Son of God. Jesus is also referred to as the Son of Man.

d16man, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  4. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:

Right so now you are saying that Jesus is Gods son and that he is from God, but in another post you said Jesus was God, As you can see this does not add up....
    Jesus is either Jesus or God , he can't possibly be both and likewise God can either be God- the Father of Jesus or Jesus him self again not both.
    So which is it?

nokiaking, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  5. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The problem here is that you are trying to use a human mind to understand God. There is no possible way that we can fully understand God. If we could, then we would be a god ourselves. Stop trying to use logic. It works in a lot of things, but not when talking about God. God is so much more. Furthermore, stop trying to put God in a box that you can close and put in your pocket. God is at work all around us, and is way to big for a small little box. God is Father, Son (Jesus) and Holy Spirit, three in one. Jesus on earth was both fully divine and fully human. Therefore in the divine sense he is God and in the Human aspect he is God's Son, born of a virgin.

Since you like using logic, answer this:

If God is all powerful, then can he create a rock so big that he can't lift it?

Answer: It doesn't matter. We can't put God in a box.

d16man, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  6. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    d16man can you explain yourself about the answer you gave to your own stone question
    it seems that you are avoiding the answer if you don't know i can give it to you in one word

pizzaman, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  7. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1) the koran is not a copy of the bible
    2) Muhammed was the last prophet for muslims
    3) Jesus quotes himself in the gospels as either the son of God or son of Man, and in Mark, tells the disciples not to tell anyone that this is who he is...

Yes, christians beleive muhammed is not a prophet

Neither Judaism, Christianity, or Islam beleives in more than one God...

d16man, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  8. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i thought someone earlier said he took the bible and kept what he liked which still is good maybe not as good as all the bible still it is bible
    i still would appreciate a link to where jesus calls himself god or son of god
    i have done a little google search but i did not find where he called himself god or son of god
    i found where someone else called him son of god but not where he called himself
    maybe someone that goes to church can find this for me

pizzaman, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  9. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    Listen, bro, if some old fart like momo marries a girl under the age of ten, one named Aisha (ring a bell?) - it's rape. That's what we call it in the civilized world. It sure ain't no messenger of God in that hammock.

The ones who hold men down with their hands tied behind their back while another man takes a large steak knife and hack's the helpless man's head off. Like that lovely little piece of work I saw in Afghanistan, where the mujahahada skinned a mans face off, all of it, while he was still alive, making him watch as they raped his girlfriend. I saw the picture of the man's head, what was left of it, when they were done. All, like in some blood-lust, droning his name mohammed, mohammed... Blowing up school buses, holding a man down with his hands behind his back... uncivilized and cowardly. Nothing a real man would ever consider doing, let alone justifying in any historical figures name.

That's why I don't want our boys and girls over there fighting in the streets with them. I think we should have just blown their streets to kingdom come. A nights work for a couple good pilots...

UNTIL THE KNUCKLEHEADS THAT RUN THESE COUNTRIES STOP FUNDING TERRORISM!!!

Dead Corn, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  10. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:
    Muhammed was not an old fart, He was a chosen prophet of God, The source of the information about him having sex with Aisha at the age of 9 can only be the Hadiths books which are nothing but lies attributed to prophet Muhammad. It has no support in Quran. It does not make practical sense. Any person at the age of six is still a child who is incapable of taking crucial decisions which are essential for marriage under Quranic guidance, like taking solemn pledge, ascertaining mutual attraction, agreeing to the dowry (including adjustment thereto), ascertaining whether the opposite person is an idol worshipper or not and many other issues. Further, marriage involves taking serious responsibilities on the part of both the spouses concerning the upbringing of the family, which a child of the age of 6 or 8 or whatever is incapable of taking.
    God commanded us in the Quran not to accept any Hadith but the Quran. The prophet Muhammed himself ordered his followers not to write any hadiths and to write only the Quran. You will find a rich source of information regarding the corruption of Hadith books and how they insult the prophet Muhammed, insult God Almighty and insult this great religion.

Why do you go around searching for these sorts of videos of people being skinned and raped- what does this tell us about you hmmm?, these sorts of things happen all over the world, the so called 'civilised' world , if some happen to be muslims doesn't mean that they do it in Gods name.

Furthermore I am NOT your 'bro' Thank you:)

nokiaking, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  11. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:

The problem here is that you are painting a picture in your mind of where you refer to Jesus as Jesus and also as God, but then you refer to God as God- doesn't make any sense, a load of codswallop in my opinion, Are you saying that you don't have a human mind- as you said that God can not be understood using the human mind but you seem to think you understand God?

By the way the sky is blue on every day apart from wednesday when it is green, because thats when it becomes a big patch of grass! and we refer to it as the grass and we refer to the grass as the sky on wednesday- See what i mean- doesn't make sense, Jesus is either God or Jesus- can not be both, If he is God and Jesus then there is not the God

12. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, what I am saying is that humans will never be able to fully understand God. Is that simple enough for you? As a Christian, I understand God as a Trinity. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Creator, Redeemer, and Sanctifier.

Jesus can be both. When he was on earth he was both fully divine (God) and fully human(jesus) AT THE SAME TIME, and they are NOT ABLE TO BE SEPERATED.

d16man, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  13. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:

How can Jesus be God, that would be like you saying that you are your father, can that really be true?
    On earth Jesus was passing on the message from God, that does not make him God. Humans do not need to understand God in my opinion, God created us like he created Jesus, and we have been ordered to obey him, not Jesus. Jesus was just a prophet passing on Gods message. If you believe that Jesus is God, do you believe that Jesus created the world and everything in it? Do you worship Jesus at church or do you worship God?

14. Tikoutikou

Tikoutikou Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I will say what I have said earlier in another threads just to please you.
    The son of a cow is a cow
    The son of a dog is a dog
    the son of God got to be a God

Tikoutikou, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  15. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:
    the son of a HUMAN has to be a HUMAN.
    Your logic is not correct as God is not a species of animal.
    Well then,The son of your DAD has to be your DAD-:rolleyes:

nokiaking, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  16. Tikoutikou

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Jesus had no human father...
    You are trying to understand the Bible with your human brain...

17. astire

astire Peon

Best Answers:
    lol.....hey you have some special brain... that is not human?

astire, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  18. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:

Are you not Human:D
    Thats right Jesus had NO father.

Cow is a type of animal, thus the child of a cow will also be referred to as a cow, because thats the type of animal it is.

God is not a type of God, God is the name,
    Who cares,I know what i'm trying to say, its just rather difficult to put it across in words;)

nokiaking, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  19. Tikoutikou

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I also know what I am trying to say.

Jesus is God that's it

20. astire

astire Peon

Best Answers:
    Great to know.....:)