1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jesus Son of Mary, a Muslim Prophet

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by brujj1, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Josh Inno

Josh Inno Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, Islam is a religion, although I do not follow it.

It is my belief that God created the human race, and that I, as a part of it, am one of his created, and thus his offspring and 'child', not a God, but one who was created by him. Thus, in my understanding, it is acceptable to call my creator "father" and recognize him as the source of my life as a term of respect.

It is my belief that Jesus lead a life free of sin, and because of his purity, and because he took our sins onto himself, and taking our place in hell, he was able to set us free from the fate of going there. While in Hell, according to my faith, he conquered Satan, Lucifer, who was an angel, and thus below him in power and authority, and by freeing us from the fate of hell, freed us from the fear of Death, and it's power over us.

It is my belief that he then returned from the dead to reveal himself to his disciples, to tell them that he would return, and then be the judge of all those both living and dead. It is my belief that he then ascended to heaven, and is show difference as he sits in honour and glory at the right hand of the Creator, and thus Father of all.

I respect your right to believe differently than me. All I ask is that you respect my ability to believe what I have said I believe above.

Josh Inno, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    "Those who disbelieve, among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in HELL FIRE, to dwell therein. They are the WORST OF CREATURES." (Sura 98:6)

GTech, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  3. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pure meaning perfection? Only God can be perfect...so I guess you are saying that Jesus is God? Thats very Christian of you.

d16man, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  4. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    A lovely little ditti. Did you ever work in a nuthouse? Because I did once and there were a couple folks, poor creatures, a ranting and a raving like this.

No wonder they're so fucked up over there.

Dead Corn, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  5. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    See brujji, I don't think you ever really came over here to show us the other side of Islam, to clear up some misunderstandings.... no, I think you came to proselytize. And this is the real you. Telling Christians that we are not worthy to see our Saviours face because we don't believe your prophet was a prophet at all.

6. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jesus came to liberate in peace, he never lifted a finger to harm anyone. when i grew up i was raised a christian, but i had to drift a while in order to see my religion from teh outside looking in and that is what made my faith in jesus stronger. If you cant believe in him , how can you deny the love that he wanted to bring into this world. to me jesus is all about pure love, the love that god the father felt for us, he never forced his faith on anyone. I will never put down another persons religion because i have friends from every faith from jewish to hindu, to muslims but did mohammad come to us in peace?

If my ancestors in lebanon didnt fight to resist his armies i would have been muslim myself now, this is a fact recorded in the history of both religions. It cant be denied

pingpong123, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  7. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

In other words, Jesus came to call the true believers, to spread the good news. Those who know this and turn their backs on Him will be separated from the light as if with a sword. Christianity ain't a "feel good" religion. There are obligations and consequences. Those who knowingly subvert the truth as did mohammed, relegating Christ to the status of a second bananna, hiding in his cave telling lies which are costing people around the world their lives this very day... will pay for it... as if with a sword.

8. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    again, brujj1 has been proven wrong...and no response...hmmm...

d16man, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  9. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:

She'll be back with a copy & paste off of some site that makes it look like it might possibly be right, takes time to find them sometimes.

debunked, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  10. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:
    As Christians do you believe that we are all children of God?
    If so then what makes Jesus so special?
    Why doesn't God love all his children the same?
    Why does God have a favourite?
    Apologies if Christians do not believe that we are children of God;-)

nokiaking, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  11. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    brujj1 has been gone for a while...wonder what happened to her?

d16man, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  12. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:
    I think she said in one thread that people didn't respect her and her views or something and so she will not be gracing us with her presence any more!!!:D

13. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    darn.....(all the periods used to make the message longer, and this too, I guess.)

d16man, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  14. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes.

Because He is our Lord and Saviour.

He does.

He does not.

Leading the witness. You apparently ask but rhetorically.

Dead Corn, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  15. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:
    God can't be loving all his children equally if he is loving Jesus more than us, or is he loving Jesus as much as he loves us?. Does he want us to worship him or Jesus?

16. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't understand, you should look at some of the other threads on the Trinity.

Jesus is God.

Dead Corn, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  17. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:
    That makes no sense, Jesus is God, yet Jesus is also Gods son who God loves dearly, and more than his other children.:confused:

18. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:
    Who did he kill and who did he rape? Which islamists kill and rape in Mohammeds name?

bccruzer likes this.
  19. bccruzer

bccruzer Peon

Best Answers:
    or is he 1/3 god? or are there 3 gods in christianity? or 1 god is really 3 gods?
    Chrisitanity is the real one which has been changing the truth

bccruzer, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  20. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:
    This just proves that Christianity has been changed, one point just contradicts another:D