1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jesus Son of Mary, a Muslim Prophet

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by brujj1, Dec 26, 2006.

1. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

who he saved? which fantacy land you live in? people are still killing each other and don't involve moslems in this. I can give you statistics of chirstians killing christians or chirstians killing jews or vise versa. Stop saying that he is the savior.

wmghori, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  2. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Who the heck is Joseph Smith?

qwestcommunications, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  3. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    one of the leaders and starters of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints...otherwise known as mormons...

d16man, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  4. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He is the savior...it is not a saving as in daily like you are thinking...he has saved us in that we (christians) are now a part of God's chosen people (who were originally the jews). He has saved us in that we will go to heaven (and we don't expect God to give us 72 virgins, we ask God for nothing, unlike other religions who demand things from God). And I will involve "moslems" as you say it, because they are the starters of most of the stuff going on, and it goes all the way back to the crusades when they tried to take over the Holy Land...

d16man, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  5. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    jews and christian are killing each other way before the first muslim. christian blame jews for killing jesus and slaying them for centuries. and in the last century jews some how manage to get the vatican to appoligies for their actions. they both still hate each other. And by the way christians or jesus ask for the wealth from GOD.

now the jews gonna go to hell?

wmghori, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  6. brujj1

brujj1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe a Prophet can not ever say that God is his father. I don't believe that Jesus spoke and dictated his words to someone. The Bible was written much later, you know that right? I believe Jesus never said such a thing. He can not say that under any circumstances.

About reading your posts, I did. However, I think you should read the history of Bible.

Best wishes.

brujj1, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  7. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why should I stop saying He is the Savior? The Bible says that He is. So your quarrel is not with me, but with the Bible.

Jim4767, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  8. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    None of us make that call...

d16man, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  9. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So The Bible is wrong because it was written much later...then how is the Koran right about Jesus if it was written even later than the Bible? And then why do you beleive that Jesus was a prophet if the Bible is not correct? Sounds to me like you are contradicting yourself, as you usually do.

And yes, he can say that, just as I could say that, or you could say that...who are you to dictate what people can acually say?

d16man, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  10. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    I like Brujj1. He makes it very clear that Islam has nothing to do with the Bible.

KalvinB, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  11. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    she..........

debunked, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  12. Rez-G

Rez-G Peon

Best Answers:
    You forgot the "once upon a time..." in the beginning. :/

Rez-G, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  13. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    Prophets cannot forgive other peoples sins. Sins against themselves, maybe, but never sins someone committed against someone else, as if that prophet was the party most offended.

But Jesus, the Son of God, can and does.

Correct, at last,a Prophet could not. The Son of God can and does... Jesus is His name.

Dead Corn, Dec 28, 2006 IP
  14. brujj1

brujj1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Son of God?, you little babies desiring a father figure! Hah to you all!

Jesus prayed to Allah as any other Prophet did. He is as weak as any human being!

And no, Jesus can not say such a thing! Not in the world, not ever!

You don't have to believe me. I don't have to believe you. But I at least recognize your religion because my book recognizes yours. You are all "the people of the book" to me as Allah says so in the Qur'an. I am not here to fight with you or convert you. I am only here talking to you.

You want to fight, you can fight amoung yourselves. I am glad to know that I am much more openminded than all of you.

Best wishes to all of you guys.

brujj1, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  15. Tikoutikou

Tikoutikou Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:

I respect your beliefs that you think that Islam is the way.But the problem with you is that you are still stuck in a mindset that you cannot called God your father.
    You are still afraid of him or what.He is not going to kill you.If he created you it is not to harm you.I know you should respect him but Jesus came and told us that God is our Father.
    The prophet in the OT also told us that God is like a father to us.
    We do not have to be afraid of him.

Tikoutikou, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  16. brujj1

brujj1 Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I am not afraid of Jesus (may Allah be pleased with him) I love him more than any of you can love him. I love him as my Prophet and I love him because his mother is very special to me. But in my religion it is a GREAT sin that I would think that Jesus ever said so. Because the Qur'an constantly says Jesus did not say so. Islam's biggest teaching is that Allah is Great and there is non equal to him. It is a great sin to say that God has a son or a daughter, or a mate.

But I am not blaming you for what you think. I am not even trying to show you that my religion is better. I am only saying that Jesus did accept Muhammad as a Prophet coming after him. But you guys think I am trying to correct you or that I am trying to say my religion is better. Allah tells me in the Qur'an that I should not argue with Christians or Jews on our differences.
    I am not arguing with anyone here.

They are arguing with me. I can not even understand why it is so difficult to say "yes, Islam is a religion, although we don't follow it."

I accept your religion as a religion which you follow. But I don't believe as you believe about Jesus. Jesus is my Prophet and I love him. I love him more than you all love him. I respect him and I accept him. But only as a man and as my second Prophet. I love all my prophets.

I am so thankful to them that they tried so hard, I would think, to show the path. They made so many good things and made their mistakes.

Jesus is my Prophet too! Don't forget that! I will always love him and defend him when I need to.

brujj1, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  17. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounding alittle, um, testy, there brujkji :D Yes, we are desiring the Father... and the Son, Jesus Christ... and the Holy Ghost.

Muslims are desiring 72 virgins in heaven by killing others...

Great religion :rolleyes:

Brujji, you write:
    LOL... So now, not only do you wisdh to tell us to our faces that Jesus, our Lord and Saviour, was just a prophet, and a second bananna prophet at that... but that you love him more than we Christ-ians ever could.

You do so at your own peril, and at the peril of world peace, for such arrogance is the same arrogance which allows grown men to hold a 16 year old boy on the floor of a factory and hack his head off in the name of Allah.

Okay, you've said what you think about my God being false, let me tell you what I think about your god being false...

He is the fantasy of one little guy in a cave. A bloody little man namerd mohammed, who wound up killing many, and raping a little girl named Aisha.

You call yourseves the religion of peace but everyone knows you are the religion of blood, wolves in lambs clothing.

You fool no one but yourself.

Repent!!! Kneel down before the name Jesus and ask His forgiveness. Believe in Him and ye shall be saved.

May Christ, the True Saviour, have Grace upon thee, in the Name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen

Dead Corn, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  18. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Christians are not a "People of the Book"...as your Koran states wrongly!!! We do not worship the Bible, we worship the God that is presented to us in the Bible. In no way do we call ourselves a people of the book, we are a people of the person. If you want us to respect your religion, then get ours right first.

d16man, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  19. brujj1

brujj1 Peon

Best Answers:
    "People of the Book" means people who are given books by Allah.

brujj1, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  20. brujj1

brujj1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Jesus is my Prophet!

I defend him alone if need be!

None of you is worth even seeing his face!

He is Jesus son of Mary! A Pure man from a PURE WOMAN!

brujj1, Dec 29, 2006 IP