1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jesus Son of Mary, a Muslim Prophet

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by brujj1, Dec 26, 2006.

1. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am glad that I made you intrested , and you feel the need to think on it. Sorry I can't point you to an article(if you were asking me :) ) right now. Try to research by yourself.

Congrats with that you have quit smoking, well done

ziya, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  2. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't even really know how to respond to this. I can tell it's going nowhere though.

SolutionX, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  3. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks ziya, and getting back to the thread topic...

I doubt I'll have the energy right now to really go look into that more, but I'll keep this thread on my watched list and see what happens. :)

SolutionX, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  4. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But what about this : ?

Read Psalms 2:7 :
    I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me (King David, King), Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee"
    --------
    Word of God says that God will beget many sons and will give them glory as he gave to Jesus Christ.

Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

Is "Begotten" used in the same way of when it were using about Jesus ? Can a "true" Christian can be "Begottened" too ?

Jesus was not the son of a human man (according to Bible too ). However, we find him constantly saying "I am the son of man." Why?. It was because in the language of the Jews, that is how you say "I am a human being."

What was he trying to tell us by repeating "I am a human being," ?

In The New Testament Greek word translated as "son" are "pias" and "paida" which mean "servant," or "son in the sense of servant." These are translated to "son" in reference to Jesus and "servant" in reference to all others in translations of the Bible .

ziya, Mar 20, 2009 IP