1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jeff Paris (AKA phpl33t aka ITNashville) - big scammer, avoid

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tristanperry, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deny

deny Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm glad that i have not choose this guy in past after reading this experience from other people. User dopiitv recommend me this guy and gave me his email. I did not know that he has also account here on DP.
    Main reason that i have reject him is "50% upfront and the rest once you have tried the demo" for job of $300.
    I said that i will pay him only after he did all coding. And finally stop to email him after he told me
    "I am one of the world's best coders and I have lost money just talking to you."

This world's best coders and his behavior was good sign for myself that something is wrong with this coder and that i maybe talk with scammer.

btw

Also found this about him
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/381/ripoff0381208.htm

deny, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  2. dopiitv

dopiitv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey

Yea sorry about that. He had me fooled and I got commission from your project- or I was supposed to. He's a real talker

dopiitv, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  3. milamber

milamber Banned

Best Answers:
    Dang.. scammer would always be a scammer.. sad to hear that mate..

milamber, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  4. ads2help

ads2help Peon

Best Answers:
    So, is itrader = useless ?

ads2help, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  5. dopiitv

Best Answers:
    on some levels yes, on others, its very helpful

dopiitv, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  6. deny

deny Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is not problem. I have not taken that project and he have me not scammed. I'm not crazy to pay upfront for anything.
    So it is good but after i reject him he send me email with this sentence
    I had not any idea what he talk about because with dopiitv i have never excnhanged any bad words and the reason that he call himself "one of the world's best coders" was clearly that something is wrong with this coder . Sentences from my email reply to him:

deny, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  7. ads2help

ads2help Peon

Best Answers:
    Because I see lots of scammer has good itraders too.

Nice words! :cool:

Feel sad to hear all the scams going around

ads2help, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  8. tristanperry

tristanperry Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I now see he's deleted his entire ITNashville website (as he done with the PHP In the USA website/identity when someone else went after him). Sorry to hear about your troubles, guys.

I'm not sure if these are correct, but I was given the following contact details about Jeff Paris (or "Jay" as he's now called, to his new clients..):

"this is home address 504 Dutchmans Dr

Hermitage, TN 37076-2323

The phone is 1-615-739-6354 at least that is the number the people search give good luck let me know if you hear anything
    and if i find out if he changed his name again i will let you know"

I'm in the UK (and have no phone credit!), although if someone wants to check if this is correct, please feel free :)

tristanperry, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  9. timelf123

timelf123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to add to this:
    Jeff signed up to my freelancing forum and gave me a reasonable bid. His blatant lies and continued postponing and excuses led me to lose a top dollar client.

timelf123, Nov 24, 2008 IP
  10. tristanperry

Best Answers:
    Been trying to contact Jeff for months now (via the phone), to no avail - he keeps ignoring me.

Just goes to show I was right all along - people, beware of "Jeff Paris" (quoted as he's probably going to try changing his name again).

tristanperry, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  11. AnnoyedByLies

AnnoyedByLies Guest

Best Answers:
    DOPIITV: YOu got your product and sold it: worktohost.com. The other site, you kept changing your order after the work was almost done and I told you that if you want more changes, you need more money. I then refunded you $200 for the remaining ballance and told you to get a developer elsewhere after you properly planned your project. I got tired of you changing your mind and you thinking that I would not cahrge you for the work you changed your mind on. Paypal proof below. You cheated your other developers and ripped off your investors. You wasted $8000 on shitty Indian code and did the same thing to the Towel Heads. You know nothing of this niche and that is why you failed, I did EXACTLY as you asked and you even posted so a few times. In some cases, I cannot prove Digital Delivery of goods with a certain jerk, but with you, you posted teh compliments, the sites, and sold one of the sites. My job was beyond your expectations, you told me.

timelf: Actually, your client asked me to tell you that I did not want the job and that I would get your commission, that he did not need you. I then told him to F himself and stopped dealing with both of you. I also took NO money from you at all, so where is the scam?

Tristan: Not sure your game. But not even going to respond to your crapola anymore. Perhaps you are one of Mr. Mann's people.

This username will now be banned by DP (not that I care, this site is full of Towel Heads and morons), despite the MANY good itraders my accounts have had, even from staff members. I am now in new trade, no more dealing with liars, sissies, scam artists that call me a scam artist and dumbasses.

Dopy's refund of unfinished labor:

Work done:

-Kernel update
    -ffmprg install / config
    -ffmpeg-php install / config
    -mplayer install / config
    -worktohost.com completely coded from scratch with full approval from Mike of it's perfection. Search the board, he posted it here.
    -Ajax image cropper coded and uploaded
    -Upgraded his original Indian made software from php3 to php5 and added security. Rewrote many scripts because he was hacked and files were deleted, from the vulnerabilities in the Indian code.
    -Server control panel setup and config
    -mod_security setup and configuration and custom mod_sec code written.
    -ffmpeg integration code and upload scripts uploaded and coded.

Refunded for:

Did not deliver the video and audio management code because Mike could not make up his mind and made me change it 7 times because he thought of different ways to do it.

AnnoyedByLies, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  12. AnnoyedByLies

AnnoyedByLies Guest

Best Answers:
    DENY:

Yeah and if you notice the evidence I posted on those fake reports, I proved that I was blackmailed and the man who posted that shit is in prison now, because I was the good guy. I stayed honest. But, you idiots believe everything that the real scam artists and trolls will tell you. YOu have no idea of the truth behind that or what this dude is saying in this thread. You just know what he tells you. I guess the hundreds of customers that I made happy mean nothing.

ripoffreport.com/reports/0/282/RipOff0282554.htm for example

13. AnnoyedByLies

AnnoyedByLies Guest

Best Answers:

Was just quoting what customers said about me. There are a few at NamePros, posted in the open. Even Mike, Dopiivi said this at one point.

14. AnnoyedByLies

AnnoyedByLies Guest

Best Answers:
    Anyways, peace out, gotta get to my new job, tired of scammers and thiefs calling ME the scam artist because they want something for nothing or just cause I told them what they did not want to hear.

15. timelf123

timelf123 Peon

Best Answers:
    In his defense, no money was lost that I recall in my dealings with him, just a lot of time and a wasted client.

timelf123, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  16. tristanperry

Best Answers:
    Jeff,
    You still owe me $1,000 or my game.

Nice of you to reply here, but this just shows that you have scammed me (no refund, no game - nothing). My "crapola" is basically me standing up for myself and not wanting to lose $1,000!

Give me what I paid for (or my money back), it's only fair and decent.

I only started to annoy you after you broken deadlines and after I was 99% convinced you were a scammer. We then civilly agreed that you would send me the software 2 months ago, and you never did. How's that my fault? You made that promise, I was civil. You broke it?

Just send me my game (or the refund).

Pitty I don't apply in any of the categories/examples you just stated ;) Seriously, I'm trying to contact you via e-mail and phone (even though I live in another country, and you know that), just send me what I paid $1,000 for and all's well.

It's good to see you reply here because it shows you are still online - meaning you have no (and had) no excuse not to send me the game you promised me 2 months ago (or the refund 3.5 months ago). Please choose which to send me, and do so ASAP.

Tristan

tristanperry, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  17. dopiitv

Best Answers:
    Work done:

-Kernel update
    -ffmprg install / config
    -ffmpeg-php install / config
    -mplayer install / config
    -worktohost.com completely coded from scratch with full approval from Mike of it's perfection. Search the board, he posted it here.-Ajax image cropper coded and uploaded
    -Upgraded his original Indian made software from php3 to php5 and added security. Rewrote many scripts because he was hacked and files were deleted, from the vulnerabilities in the Indian code.
    -Server control panel setup and config
    -mod_security setup and configuration and custom mod_sec code written.
    -ffmpeg integration code and upload scripts uploaded and coded.

-Kernel Update? I was on hostgator - that's what managed hosting is for.
    -mplayer install? never saw that on my server
    -worktohost you charged $200 for and it was the buggiest system I've ever played with,and I never sold it.
    -Server control panel set-up and config? Again- HOSTGATOR, cpanel is already installed bud
    -and as for the FFMPEG integration code and the upload scripts coded- no don't even try it.

So let's see what you DIDN'T do
    -AJAX image cropper
    -New User CP
    -New Admin Panel with Sub Admins

Just to name a few. If you think that all those things you listed are worth $2.5k, then you've got a problem. I paid you in total $2.7k and you refunded me a measly $200 when I specifically paid you $700 for the new User CP- which you NEVER coded.

I was praising you because you are a manipulator, and a scammer. If you're not a scammer- why have you had "Zerofunk", "PHPl33t", and "ITnashvilleCOM" along with "Jeff Paris" and Jay Dilegge"... god knows what name you're using now.

dopiitv, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  18. tristanperry

Best Answers:
    Jeff, please be a man and respond to my phone calls. If not, then at least e-mail me back.

Send me the software or a refund. It's that simple.

tristanperry, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  19. tristanperry

Best Answers:
    And still Jeff doesn't reply to my e-mails or phone calls.

Look back in this thread, where he promised me the software. Look back further to where I shown you that he promised me a refund. Then zoom forward to today: he's given neither the software nor the refund, and has lied and scammer constantly.

Lets see if he's a real business man (and man, in general) and see if he contacts me back.

I'm making the effort - Jeff 'Scammer' Paris is not,

tristanperry, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  20. Subesh

Subesh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh Jeff's at it again eh? Scammed me a few months ago out of $250. (Asked him to make me a custom script instead provided me with a regular $40 script and claimed it as his own) Got in a dispute over it, and he got banned soon after and signed up again under some new username. Don't get your hopes up about him ever refunding you, I had my hopes up and he never did. This guy really pisses me off.
    Jeff Paris everyone will get theirs one day and you will too so keep it up.

Subesh, Jan 10, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.