1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jeff Paris (AKA phpl33t aka ITNashville) - big scammer, avoid

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tristanperry, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itnashvilleCOM

itnashvilleCOM Banned

Best Answers:
    There is annoyed and then there is going overboard. Even namepros put your thread on private until the timeslot expires per my TOS. As far as your 30 percect comment, not sure where you pulled that out from. Only thing missing was the groups mod, which was done two months ago. After this customer is done, I will reinstall the demo and allow everyone to see it and see that you have just been paranoid and impatient. I understand that it was past the original quote, but I did apologized many times and told you that I would have to refund or continue working, you said to just get it done, I did.

Btw, I checked my gmail webmail and your emails that you claim you send in the last few days do not exist. I use Outlook Express and all emails are kept in gmail's webmail. When I delete from Outlook, they remain in Gmail unless I login to webmail and delete them, which I don't do for legal reasons for possible evidence. Either you sent to a wrong address or I don't know what, but those emails do not exist. I guess I am lying about that though, since you say that I lie about everything. I did notice that you left out a lot of communications between us in your little shrine to me and my supposed evilness. That sure makes you look good and me the monster.

I am not arguing this crap in public anymore, it was a matter between you and me and our lawyers if you saw fit, not a bunch of people who have nothing to do with it. So many people have told you to watch that scammer word, yet you use it so loosely. You are unstable man. Now that I am over the initial shock of this insane thread and having been told by other customers not to worry about your rants, I am not going to fuel your fire any further. You just had better apologize when you get your link. I am not refunding you after this thread, you just made me lose money. You are going to get your software and I am posting the demo link here so everyone can see that you are full of it.

I have handled $3k to 5k deals from here and namepros and never have I ripped ANYONE off. I always refund what is due or I do the work, hence my good paypal rep. Heck, I had a guy calling me a scammer a while back becuase I took a week to send his $200 refund. You know what, you did not pay your $1k in one burst either, so give me the dang time to trasnfer that much to paypal. I told you that I had to transfer it from NFCU then to Suntrust and then to Paypal. What is so hard to understand about that?

Btw, young buck, you can be held legally liable for that which you say online and in libel/slander cases, the burden of proof is on you if I took this to court. Only thing I have to prove is that you caused financial loss and that what you say is false about me and my business practices, easy in this case. Especially since I am within my 30 Business days, as per my TOS. See, that is why those legal docs are at the bottom of webpages, to protect people from crud like this thread. Do you call other sites scams when they say they will refund in 4 to 6 weeks? I know of a lot of places that are fully legit that do this, yet are not scams. You call it a scam because you are an impulse shopper with no other money at the moment. I know you want your money, but there are many factors that go into a refund. Like the fact that no smart person keeps $1000 USD in paypal. Paypal IS NOT a bank and IS NOT FDIC insured.

Btw, stop sending paypal money requests, you twit.

itnashvilleCOM, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  2. tristanperry

tristanperry Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At least this thread has got you into action. You're probably coding the MMORPG away like crazy now, so that you can post a link and make me look bad (won't work though, people aren't stupid). Ah well, if you provide a link to a brilliant game worth the $1,000 then I'll be happy enough - the point of this exploit was to get my money back (first and foremost), but getting the game will be good enough too. So, code away - I await the link (I remember some of the unique features you told me about - will be interesting to see whether they are on there or whether you're going to be posting a link to the $500 core engine you're making)

And you're now saying you won't give a refund. You shouldn't, therefore, have told me to go public then! ("go tell people what you want and feel like shit when your money arrives").

The timeslot expired 6 days ago.

I haven't been impatient - it's been 8 months and you've lied and broken numerous promises. In fact, you haven't met one deadline or promise since I signed up to you. And you never apologised for it being late, nor did you ask me whether you wanted me to continue working or not. That is a complete lie.

Please copy the e-mail here (or to me via PM) that apparently has you apologising and asking me whether I want a refund or for the work to continue. You said, after 1 month (in March), that the game was almost complete.

I sent the e-mails to:

Which you given to me, and it's also listed in your profile and PayPal account.

I also sent e-mails to you via your business form. How could you not receive those, then?

I made this thread because you clearly weren't going to provide the game or the money.

You're now saying you're not going to refund me - this is yet another case of you lying.

You were the one who broken deadlines and missed promises. And now you don't even have the honour to step up and admit that you acted unprofessionally here. Yes, I've been quite feverent here in targetting you. This is because you've messed me around so much that I wouldn't wish this on anyone else.

And you haven't provided me the game or the refund on time - to me this suggests that you are a scammer.

Even if you do provide a link to the game (which I no longer want, it's passed the deadlines and you know it) that doesn't prove anything - I signed up with you 8 months ago. You lied and broken deadlines. You now aren't willing to give me a refund, something you promised to me.

I knew you wouldn't after I went public - it gives you an excuse to act badly again. But that's fine - unless the game is awesome and worth the $1,000 (and judging by the 30% complete core engine, I doubt it) I'll just do my best to ensure that other customers don't go through what I did.

The truth is clear: you never intended to give me a refund. Another truth in my eyes is that you don't currently have the money. Hence the NP thread selling domains "for diaper money".

You told me it was $40k, before now?

And, with me, you haven't done the work nor refunded me. At one stage or another you've promised me both.

When I signed up with you, we didn't sign any contract. Remember, you changed your whole identity (from PHP In the USA to ITNashville) mid-way through our "venture"? And even though I knew you as PHP IN the USA, we never signed any contracts. Nice try though ;)

You didn't provide a game, hence what I'm saying is true.

You are past the 30 business days and you know it, thus breaking your own TOS.

Since when am I an "impulse shopper"? That's random! I barely spend my money at all to be honest, and $1,000 is a lot of money to me (of course, to you it's "pocket change", hehe). Although back on topic... why "impulse shopper"? Lol!

--------------------------------

Overall, you're good. You have acted awfully here and for some reason you've got some people convinced that you have acted well here. Ah well, the majority seem to know the truth about my experience with you and that's all that matters.

tristanperry, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  3. itnashvilleCOM

itnashvilleCOM Banned

Best Answers:
    You must be very bored and lonely. Knock it off. Actually, I am coding for the same person at NP that said I am the best coder he has ever seen and have been working with him all night.

Do not send another paypal money request, or I call paypal for abuse.

I am not the evil person you have convinced youself of. So knock it off. I have written over 2 milion lines of code in my life, I have refunded those needing it, I have donated to various charities, and I give an 80% discount to reputable charities. I am not this evil jerk you state I am. Do I get mad when you do crap like this? Yes, I work hard and am proud of my work. I TOLD YOU to check your spam box for that link and you freaked out and started calling me names. That is why I have been less than polite.

Btw, my php in the usa TOS is the same as the one at ITnashville.com, just a different name. A verbal contract is STILL a contract. So is a typed one in email or messenger. Somewhere in my backup drive, is our conversation saved by MSNIM. When I reformat winblows, I backup everything except sys files... in case I need it for court or for other uses.

4. itnashvilleCOM

itnashvilleCOM Banned

Best Answers:
    Btw, my lawyer told me to shut up. So good bye.

5. tristanperry

Best Answers:
    How many times must I repeat this? You've lied, broken promises, and overall been a bad business man.

Don't try making me look bad here - you're the one who's been bad here.

Sure he did.

Nice excuse.

tristanperry, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  6. tristanperry

Best Answers:
    I just realised that Jeff almost got his way again here. He's now saying I don't deserve a refund (and blah blah blah).

However he promised me this refund. On the 6th September to be exact. He promised it to be paid by the 10th of October (proof: I asked "Can I just verify that 10th October will be the latest date for the refund?", he answered "Yes")

Then, on the 10th of October I e-mailed him (with no reply). After a few e-mails and PMs here, he finally replied back saying "I am waiting on the last transfer.")

After a few more PM conversations (in which I was 100% sure he had no intention of providing the refund he had promised me), he said "go tell people what you want and feel like shit when your money arrives"

Hence I made this thread (as per his advise)

He's now saying that I lost him business, hence he won't provide the refund.

This isn't acceptable. He's the one who lied and broken deadlines about the game. He's the one who promised me the refund, and then when it was 5/6 days late he told me to "f**k off and go tell people what I want"

If he doesn't provide this refund, it just shows that Jeff Paris (aka ITNashville) had no intention of providing the game nor the refund. He also recently made a post on another forums, saying he needed "diaper money fast". Thsi was in October. If he needed $5 so much, then why did he promise me the $1,000 refund? The truth is clear: he never intended to provide the refund. He never had the transfers going through. Instead he was waiting for me to make a public thread, so he could swear at me and say "Now you aren't getting a refund, because you lost me business". This then also gives him time to complete the MMORPG he said was "near completion" in March, thus meaning he can post the link up and try and make me look bad.

Although this much is clear: I won't accept the software from Jeff, only the refund which he promised me as per his TOS. If he doesn't give me a refund, he's the one breaking his own TOS! In fact, he's already broken his own TOS by not providing the refund on time.

Jeff, I'm sending another $1,000 money request to you - please follow your own TOS and refund me the money which you promised me over a month ago.

tristanperry, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  7. tristanperry

Best Answers:
    He just e-mailed me with the following:

Quite simply, Jeff Paris has just broken yet another promise, and also his own TOS.

Ah well, if I get the software then that's at least some progress. Although what's sad is that I had to post this in public to get some sort of action out of this scammer (or, at the very least, a bad business man who can't meet promises or deadlines).

Anywhoo, just wanted to highlight that Jeff Paris (aka ITNashville) definitly can and will break his own promises and legal documents at will.

All I did was stand up to a bully and bad business man, and now he has the audacity to insult me.

My reply:

8. itnashvilleCOM

itnashvilleCOM Banned

Best Answers:
    Actually, I said I am posting the software for ALL digital point and namepros members to see and sending you the source afterwards, AFTEr Ifinish with my current customer.

Stop sending money requests. You turned down the software even though it was good.

My last emails to you:

"Now if you want your software, shut up and wait. You should not have turned
    it down, it was 125% to your specs. Did you ever think of asking NICELY to
    resend? I do not accept blackmail. You know sometimes emails do not get to
    our inboxes you moron and have to be resent. But, you'd rather blackmail and
    point fingers."

Wow, this contradicts your posts quite a bit, though the battle features
    were the FIRST things coded. Code for the battle calculation,fully tested in
    July.

fromTristan <tristanperry@tiscali.co.uk>
    toInnovative Technologies <nashville.itech@gmail.com>

dateTue, Jul 15, 2008 at 4:49 AM
    subjectRe: This is a development version, NOT A FINAL.
    mailed-bytiscali.co.uk

hide details Jul 15 Reply

Hi Jeff,
    Looking quite nice :) I like the bank feature, it's a good idea. Being able
    to earn interest is cool, too! Can I take it that the actual battle features
    will be coming along within the next couple of days? (i.e. they aren't the
    extra features, just something that you're working on behind the scenes)?
    :)

Sorry for the questions, although am a bit confused about the dev. cycles
    :)

Thanks,
    Tristan perry

if (!function_exists('calculateBattle')) {
    function calcutateBattle($victim,$self,$enable_troops) {
    if ($victim == $self) {
    return '<div class="dashboard">You may want to call a shrink, cause you
    just tried to fight yourself dude.</div>';
    }
    $cT = time() - 3600;
    $checker = mysql_query('SELECT * FROM `log` WHERE `username`="'.$self.'"
    && `victim`="'.$victim.'" && `timestamp` > "'.$cT.'"') or
    die(mysql_error());
    if (mysql_num_rows($checker) != 0) {
    return '<div class="dashboard">Sorry, you cannot attack users repeatedly.
    You must wait 20 minutes to attack the same user again.</div>';
    }
    /////////////////////
    // get victim specs
    /////////////////////
    $sql = mysql_query('SELECT
    `playmoney`,`armour`,`attrib_strength`,`troops_defense`,`user_id`,`secret_weapon`,`secret_defense`,`pri_weapon`,`sec_weapon`,`attrib_awake`,`attrib_energy`,`attrib_speed`,`attrib_defense`,`exp_points`
    FROM `users` WHERE `username`="'.$victim.'"') or die(mysql_error());
    if (mysql_num_rows($sql) != 0) {
    while ($r = mysql_fetch_array($sql)) {
    $victim_id = $r['user_id'];
    $secret_weapon = getItemStr($r['secret_weapon']);
    $secret_defense = getItemStr($r['secret_defense']);
    $pri_weapon = getItemStr($r['pri_weapon']);
    $sec_weapon = getItemStr($r['sec_weapon']);
    $attrib_awake = $r['attrib_awake'];
    $attrib_energy = $r['attrib_energy'];
    $attrib_speed = $r['attrib_speed'];
    $attrib_defense = $r['attrib_defense'];
    $exp_points = $r['exp_points'];
    $attrib_strength = $r['attrib_strength'];
    $armour = getItemStr($r['armour']);
    $playmoney = $r['playmoney'];
    if ($enable_troops == 2) {
    $troops_defense = $r['troops_defense'] * 2;
    $attrib_defense = $attrib_defense + $troops_defense;
    } else {
    $attrib_defense = 0;
    }
    }
    mysql_free_result($sql);
    } else {
    die('COULD NOT GET A USER STATS: '.$victim);
    }

$gUI = mysql_query('SELECT SUM(points) FROM `users_items` WHERE
    `user_id`="'.$victim_id.'" && `type`="3"') or die(mysql_error());
    if (mysql_num_rows($gUI) != 0) {
    while ($g = mysql_fetch_array($gUI)) {
    $defense_points = $g['SUM(points)'];
    $attrib_defense = $attrib_defense + $defense_points;
    }
    }
    mysql_free_result($gUI);

/////////////////////
    // get attacker specs
    /////////////////////

$sql = mysql_query('SELECT
    `attrib_nerve`,`playmoney`,`armour`,`attrib_strength`,`troops_offense`,`user_id`,`secret_weapon`,`secret_defense`,`pri_weapon`,`sec_weapon`,`attrib_awake`,`attrib_energy`,`attrib_speed`,`attrib_defense`,`exp_points`
    FROM `users` WHERE `username`="'.$self.'"') or die(mysql_error());
    if (mysql_num_rows($sql) != 0) {
    while ($r = mysql_fetch_array($sql)) {
    $attacker_id = $r['user_id'];
    $my_secret_weapon = getItemStr($r['secret_weapon']);
    $my_secret_defense = getItemStr($r['secret_defense']);
    $my_pri_weapon = getItemStr($r['pri_weapon']);
    $my_sec_weapon = getItemStr($r['sec_weapon']);
    $my_attrib_awake = $r['attrib_awake'];
    $my_attrib_energy = $r['attrib_energy'];
    $my_attrib_speed = $r['attrib_speed'];
    $my_attrib_defense = $r['attrib_defense'];
    $my_attrib_nerve = $r['attrib_nerve'];
    $my_exp_points = $r['exp_points'];
    $my_attrib_strength = $r['attrib_strength'];
    $my_armour = getItemStr($r['armour']);
    $my_playmoney = $r['playmoney'];
    if ($enable_troops == 2) {
    $troops_offense = $r['troops_offense'] * 2;
    $my_attrib_strength = $my_attrib_strength + $troops_offense;
    } else {
    $troops_offense = 0;
    }
    }
    mysql_free_result($sql);
    } else {
    die('COULD NOT GET A USER STATS: '.$self);
    }

if ($troops_offense >= 1) {
    $gUI2 = mysql_query('SELECT SUM(points) FROM `users_items` WHERE
    `user_id`="'.$attacker_id.'" && `type`="1" ORDER BY `points` LIMIT
    '.$troops_offense) or die(mysql_error());
    if (mysql_num_rows($gUI2) != 0) {
    while ($h = mysql_fetch_array($gUI2)) {
    $defense_points = $h['SUM(points)'];
    $my_attrib_strength = $my_attrib_strength + $defense_points;
    }
    }
    mysql_free_result($gUI2);
    }

/////////////////////
    // calulate time
    /////////////////////

// Make random sayings for the return statements someday to make it more
    interesting!

$a = $my_secret_weapon + $my_pri_weapon + $attrib_awake +
    $my_attrib_nerve + $attrib_speed + $attrib_energy + $my_sec_weapon +
    $my_attrib_speed + $my_attrib_energy + $my_attrib_strength + $my_armour;
    $b = $secret_defense + $attrib_defense + $attrib_awake +
    $attrib_speed + $attrib_energy + $attrib_strength + $armour;
    // debug die('Me: '.$a.' / You: '.$b);
    if ($a < $b) {
    $cash = $my_playmoney * .09;
    $cash = round($cash);
    $TTCC = time() + 600;
    mysql_query('UPDATE `users` SET `playmoney`=(playmoney-'.$cash.'),
    `isHospital`="2", `isHospitalto`="'.$TTCC.'" WHERE `username`="'.$self.'"')
    or die(mysql_error());
    mysql_query('UPDATE `users` SET `playmoney`=(playmoney+'.$cash.'),
    `exp_points`=(exp_points + 75) WHERE `username`="'.$victim.'"') or
    die(mysql_error());
    alog($victim,$self,'1',$self.' attacked you and lost. You took
    &#36;'.$cash.' from '.$self.' and landed the attacker into the hospital for
    broken bones.');
    mysql_query('INSERT INTO `hospital` SET `timestamp`="'.time().'",
    `whodidit`="'.$victim.'", `username`="'.$self.'"') or die(mysql_error());
    return '<div class="dashboard">You got your butt kicked, lost
    &#36;'.$cash.', and are in the hospital with broken bones.</div>';
    } elseif ($a > $b) {
    $cash = $playmoney * .17;
    $cash = round($cash);
    $TTCC = time() + 600;
    `isHospital`="2", `isHospitalto`="'.$TTCC.'" WHERE
    `username`="'.$victim.'"') or die(mysql_error());
    `exp_points`=(exp_points + 75) WHERE `username`="'.$self.'"') or
    die(mysql_error());
    alog($victim,$self,'1',$self.' attacked you and kicked your butt.
    You lost &#36;'.$cash.' and are in the hospital..');
    `whodidit`="'.$self.'", `username`="'.$victim.'"') or die(mysql_error());
    return '<div class="dashboard">You opened a can of whoop ass, stole
    &#36;'.$cash.', and '.$victim.' is now in the hospital having your boot
    removed from his ass.</div>';
    } elseif ($a == $b) {
    if ($my_exp_points < $exp_points) {
    $cash = $my_playmoney * .09;
    $cash = round($cash);
    $TTCC = time() + 300;
    `isHospital`="2", `isHospitalto`="'.$TTCC.'" WHERE `username`="'.$self.'"')
    or die(mysql_error());
    `exp_points`=(exp_points + 25) WHERE `username`="'.$victim.'"') or
    die(mysql_error());
    alog($victim,$self,'1',$self.' attacked you and kicked your butt.
    You lost &#36;'.$cash.' and are in the hospital..');
    `whodidit`="'.$victim.'", `username`="'.$self.'"') or die(mysql_error());
    return '<div class="dashboard">You lost because of lack of
    experience, lost &#36;'.$cash.', and are in the hospital with a busted
    nose.</div>';
    } else {
    $cash = $playmoney * .13;
    $cash = round($cash);
    $TTCC = time() + 300;
    `isHospital`="2", `isHospitalto`="'.$TTCC.'" WHERE
    `username`="'.$victim.'"') or die(mysql_error());
    `exp_points`=(exp_points + 25) WHERE `username`="'.$self.'"') or
    die(mysql_error());
    alog($victim,$self,'1',$self.' attacked you and beat you based on
    experience. You lost &#36;'.$cash.' and are in the hospital foir minor
    cuts.');
    `whodidit`="'.$self.'", `username`="'.$victim.'"') or die(mysql_error());
    return '<div class="dashboard">You won based on your experience,
    stole &#36;'.$cash.', and put the other person in the hospital for minor
    cuts.</div>';
    }
    }

}
    }

itnashvilleCOM, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  9. itnashvilleCOM

itnashvilleCOM Banned

Best Answers:
    You were TOO LAZY to try the FULL demo. You just ganced and left. Then I sent you the FULL DEMO link and you said you never got it, though I sent it a few times via 2 different email addys.

When my job is done, I will give you a demo and let the members of NP and DP try it too! Now, they have part of the source code, since you wanted to ruin me online for your mistakes.

Good night, been working all night and am tired.... of your bullshit and blackmail.

10. itnashvilleCOM

itnashvilleCOM Banned

Best Answers:
    How about more?

if (!class_exists('player')) {
    class player {
    var $isMember;
    var $username;
    var $user_id;
    var $isAdmin;
    var $job;
    var $armour;
    var $pri_weapon;
    var $sec_weapon;
    var $healing_potion;
    var $awake_potion;
    var $nerve_potion;
    var $energy_potion;
    var $attrib_health;
    var $attrib_awake;
    var $attrib_nerve;
    var $attrib_energy;
    var $attrib_strength;
    var $attrib_speed;
    var $attrib_defense;
    var $attrib_spy;
    var $exp_points;
    var $playmoney;
    var $playpoints;
    var $bttl_won;
    var $bttl_lost;
    var $bttl_tie;
    var $group;
    var $signature;
    var $avatar;
    var $isJailed;
    var $isJailedto;
    var $isHospital;
    var $isHospitalto;
    var $Hpotion_exp;
    var $Apotion_exp;
    var $Npotion_exp;
    var $Epotion_exp;
    var $strikes;
    var $isPremium;
    var $isSponsor;
    var $secret_weapon;
    var $secret_defense;
    var $forumposts;
    var $invinsible;
    var $Imessage;
    var $level;
    var $location;
    function getAllUserInfo($value) {
    $get_all = mysql_query('SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE `user_id`="'.$value.'"') or die(mysql_error());
    if (mysql_num_rows($get_all)==1) {
    while ($items = mysql_fetch_array($get_all)) {
    $user_id = $items['user_id'];
    $username = stripslashes($items['username']);
    $isAdmin = stripslashes($items['isAdmin']);
    $email = stripslashes($items['email']);
    $job = stripslashes($items['job']);
    $armour = stripslashes($items['armour']);
    $pri_weapon = stripslashes($items['pri_weapon']);
    $sec_weapon = stripslashes($items['sec_weapon']);
    $healing_potion = stripslashes($items['healing_potion']);
    $awake_potion = stripslashes($items['awake_potion']);
    $nerve_potion = stripslashes($items['nerve_potion']);
    $energy_potion = stripslashes($items['energy_potion']);
    $attrib_health = stripslashes($items['attrib_health']);
    $attrib_awake = stripslashes($items['attrib_awake']);
    $attrib_nerve = stripslashes($items['attrib_nerve']);
    $attrib_energy = stripslashes($items['attrib_energy']);
    $attrib_strength = stripslashes($items['attrib_strength']);
    $attrib_speed = stripslashes($items['attrib_speed']);
    $attrib_defense = stripslashes($items['attrib_defense']);
    $attrib_spy = stripslashes($items['attrib_spy']);
    $exp_points = stripslashes($items['exp_points']);
    $playmoney = stripslashes($items['playmoney']);
    $playpoints = stripslashes($items['playpoints']);
    $bttl_won = stripslashes($items['bttl_won']);
    $bttl_lost = stripslashes($items['bttl_lost']);
    $bttl_tie = stripslashes($items['bttl_tie']);
    $location = stripslashes($items['location']);
    $group = stripslashes($items['group']);
    $signature = stripslashes($items['signature']);
    $avatar = stripslashes($items['avatar']);
    $isJailed = stripslashes($items['isJailed']);
    $isJailedto = stripslashes($items['isJailedto']);
    $isHospital = stripslashes($items['isHospital']);
    $isHospitalto = stripslashes($items['isHospitalto']);
    $Hpotion_exp = stripslashes($items['Hpotion_exp']);
    $Apotion_exp = stripslashes($items['Apotion_exp']);
    $Npotion_exp = stripslashes($items['Npotion_exp']);
    $Epotion_exp = stripslashes($items['Epotion_exp']);
    $strikes = stripslashes($items['strikes']);
    $isPremium = stripslashes($items['isPremium']);
    $isSponsor = stripslashes($items['isSponsor']);
    $level = stripslashes($items['level']);
    $location = stripslashes($items['location']);
    $secret_weapon = stripslashes($items['secret_weapon']);
    $secret_defense = stripslashes($items['secret_defense']);
    $break_expire = stripslashes($items['break_expire']);
    $forumposts = stripslashes($items['forumposts']);
    }
    mysql_free_result($sql);
    $this->username = $username;
    $this->level = $level;
    $this->location = $location;
    $this->password = 0;
    $this->user_id = $user_id;
    $this->email = $email;
    $this->isMember = 2;
    $this->isAdmin = 2;
    $this->job = $job;
    $this->armour = getITEMNAME($armour);
    $this->pri_weapon = getITEMNAME($pri_weapon);
    $this->sec_weapon = getITEMNAME($sec_weapon);
    $this->healing_potion = $healing_potion;
    $this->awake_potion = $awake_potion;
    $this->nerve_potion = $nerve_potion;
    $this->energy_potion = $energy_potion;
    $this->attrib_health = $attrib_health;
    $this->attrib_awake = $attrib_awake;
    $this->attrib_nerve = $attrib_nerve;
    $this->attrib_energy = $attrib_energy;
    $this->attrib_strength = $attrib_strength;
    $this->attrib_speed = $attrib_speed;
    $this->attrib_defense = $attrib_defense;
    $this->attrib_spy = $attrib_spy;
    $this->exp_points = $exp_points;
    $this->bttl_tie = $bttl_tie;
    $this->location = $location;
    $this->group = $group;
    $this->signature = $signature;
    $this->avatar = $avatar;
    $this->isJailed = $isJailed;
    $this->isJailedto = $isJailedto;
    $this->isHospital = $isHospital;
    $this->isHospitalto = $isHospitalto;
    $this->Hpotion_exp = $Hpotion_exp;
    $this->Apotion_exp = $Apotion_exp;
    $this->Npotion_exp = $Npotion_exp;
    $this->Epotion_exp = $Epotion_exp;
    $this->strikes = $strikes;
    $this->isPremium = $isPremium;
    $this->isSponsor = $isSponsor;
    $this->secret_weapon = getITEMNAME($secret_weapon);
    $this->secret_defense = getITEMNAME($secret_defense);
    $this->break_expire = $break_expire;
    $this->forumposts = $forumposts;
    $this->invinsible = 1;
    if ($this->break_expire > time()) {
    $this->invinsible = 2;
    $this->Imessage = 'I am on vacation. You cannot hurt me.';
    }
    if ($this->isHospital == 2) {
    $this->invinsible = 2;
    $this->Imessage = 'I am in the hospital. You cannot hurt me.';
    }
    if ($this->isJailed == 2) {
    $this->invinsible = 2;
    $this->Imessage = 'I am in jail. You cannot hurt me.';
    }
    if ($this->isAdmin == 2) {
    $this->invinsible = 2;
    $this->Imessage = 'I am admin, I am invinsible!';
    }
    }
    }
    }
    }

11. tristanperry

Best Answers:
    This should be good.

I've never denied the fact that you sent me a beta link. BUT:

The beta link you sent me ONCE was 30% complete. I tried it comprehensively, but there wasn't much to test. You never, ever sent a full beta link - that's just a blatent lie.

Either way, I await you posting up the full software with the unique features you promised me (even though you only ever mentioned a couple of unique features I'd have, despite me asking you numerous times and you avoiding the question numerous times)

Obviously you are a liar, hence you are happy to break your TOS and promises and not give a refund. Although at the very least, going public has ensured that I *should* get the software.

12. itnashvilleCOM

itnashvilleCOM Banned

Best Answers:
    30%, where do you get that?

You siad a few posts ago, you would be happy to have the software. Go back and read your posts that you plastered all over the internet

MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

Now, this thread is out of control and you are just flaming.

13. itnashvilleCOM

itnashvilleCOM Banned

Best Answers:
    NOWHERE do I say 30%! Also, this proves you did not look at all of the game, cause the battle features were the FIRST things I did! There is a user here who saw it before you did, if he feels like posting something, he can to back me up, but looks like people are taying out of this. Btw, I see in your iTrader that I aint the first you have scammed.

So you cannot say I altered this, here is a screenshot from Gmail:

http://itnashville.com/tristan.gif

Note: demo link not up anymore, putting up after my current workload is done. I aint losing more money caus eof this kid who spends money that he dont ahve and then cries scam to get it back.

from Innovative Technologies <nashville.itech@gmail.com>
    to Tristan <tristanperry@tiscali.co.uk>

date Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 3:17 AM
    subject This is a development version, NOT A FINAL.
    mailed-by gmail.com

This is a development version, NOT A FINAL.

http://shopforphp.com/index.php?action=login

Username: admin
    Password: asdasd

I am aware of all issues, please don't send bugs to me. The wording and names of things are also temporary.

fromTristan <tristanperry@tiscali.co.uk>
    toInnovative Technologies <nashville.itech@gmail.com>

dateTue, Jul 15, 2008 at 4:49 AM
    subjectRe: This is a development version, NOT A FINAL.
    mailed-bytiscali.co.uk

Hi Jeff,
    Looking quite nice :) I like the bank feature, it's a good idea. Being able to earn interest is cool, too! Can I take it that the actual battle features will be coming along within the next couple of days? (i.e. they aren't the extra features, just something that you're working on behind the scenes)? :)

Sorry for the questions, although am a bit confused about the dev. cycles :)

Thanks,
    Tristan perry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Innovative Technologies" <nashville.itech@gmail.com>
    To: "Tristan" <tristanperry@tiscali.co.uk>
    Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:17 AM
    Subject: This is a development version, NOT A FINAL.

- Show quoted text -
    This is a development version, NOT A FINAL.

http://shopforphp.com/index.php?action=login

Username: admin
    Password: asdasd

I am aware of all issues, please don't send bugs to me. The wording and names of things are also temporary.

--
    No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.526 / Virus Database: 270.4.11/1553 - Release Date: 15/07/2008 05:48

14. itnashvilleCOM

itnashvilleCOM Banned

Best Answers:
    Now who is the liar? I am done here. You will, as I said, be getting your code in a few days, without install support, I hope you can read the instructions.

15. tristanperry

Best Answers:
    I thought you said your lawyer told you to "shut up"? Hehe.

Anyway, I never denied that you posted a beta link. Although it is completely true that it wasn't complete, nearly all of the links had a line through them and linked to "#" (i.e. meaning that part wasn't coded yet).

You never said 30%, of course, that's a figure that I worked out.

All your recent posts prove is that you sent me a beta link. Although I said that in my very first post. Nice investigative skills, lmao!

Anyway, I look forward to ending my business with you - the chance of getting a refund (that you promised me and are legally obliged to give) seems gone now, although I guess having the software is a small boost.

I'd also like to mention that the $1,000 I paid you was for the MMORPG and 30 hours extra of coding, as per our legally-binding agreement. Although I guess that's just another agreement (like your TOS) that you are going to break.

You are a bully who doesn't like being stood up to. That's what this boils down to. You broken deadlines and acted like a scammer, and now you don't like it that I actually have challenged you. Also I'm not flaming (as per your above post) - you're the one who's said the 'F' word about 50 times in this thread.

16. itnashvilleCOM

itnashvilleCOM Banned

Best Answers:
    Then he told me that you have no leg to stand on.

You worked out 30%, are you insane? OMG you did not evengive the software a good try. personally I think you are on drugs from your poor memory and the desperate attempt to get out of your contract. Even when you said before that you would like the softwar enow, and I say "Ok sure", you still send paypal money requests to me.

well you said you wanted the software now, so I am giving it to you. After I post it for all to try so I ahve proof first.

17. itnashvilleCOM

itnashvilleCOM Banned

Best Answers:
    Someone please lock this thread, it is like a ball bouncing back and forth and I have already proven him to be lying on several instances.

18. tristanperry

Best Answers:
    It was 30% complete.

I haven't broken any forum rules, nor have I lied (the only "evidence" you've posted here is that you provided a beta link; which I said in my very first post).

Anyway, shall we drop this? The next post we shall make is when you post the link to the full software, and then I'll confirm that I'm:

(1) Happy with the $1,000 software and
    (2) You've sent me the full source via e-mail, and I've installed it (and I'll provide a link to the install)

I expect you to post the link up within 3 business days (22nd October). On the 15th you said you'd post the "link in the next few days". Obviously you've now broken that promise, although I guess that 3 business days (i.e. on next Wednesday) should be a reasonable deadline? To be more specific, lets say by Wednesday lunch-time (Tennessee time)

Then we'll "shake hands" and never speak again.

Sound fair?

19. dopiitv

dopiitv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just want to throw out there that Jeff Paris is full of shit

scammed me 2k and won't admit it.

He's a scamming b*tch-don't ever use him.

I have 7 years to file a lawsuit, and I'll be after him soon enough :)

Thanks
    Mike

dopiitv, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  20. profecy

profecy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Amen to that, sorry to hear about your troubles Mike and Tristan - you can add me to the list as well.

profecy, Nov 3, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.