1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jeb bush's photoshop fail.. wtf lol

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nate H, Aug 23, 2015.

Ok so i really thought they did the whole torso, but now it makes sense...

Nate H, Aug 23, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    That doesn't bother me. What bothers me is there's another Bush running. We've had enough of the Bushes.

I am Trump all the way. If anyone can kick a democratic presidential nominee's behind it will be him. Ted Cruz won't, Marco Rubio won't.

qwikad.com, Aug 23, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    amen, @qwikad.com regarding another Bush. Of course, another sleazy Clinton in the White House would be worse. Trump has energized a good amount of Republican primary voters. I do worry/wonder about skeletons in his closet as the negative researchers should begin coming out with stuff after Labor Day, I suspect. Billionaires tend to get in the habit of doing what they want, when they want and he could have a lot of baggage...

jrbiz, Aug 23, 2015 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    And that's what we need, minus the baggage, of course.

Being a constitutionalist isn't enough anymore. The world has changed. We need someone who has a ton of experience in making things happen. None of the candidates have that type of experience, except Trump. And I am sure he has a great respect for the constitution as well.

qwikad.com, Aug 23, 2015 IP