1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jean Marc Defague - Scammer!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gldean, Feb 27, 2009.

I hope it's ok to post this. Maybe at least someone will see before buying from him. Basically I bought a site from him that he stated made a good amount of monthly revenue. To make a long story short..... It had no revenue. Of course now I am digging up new evidence on the guy and, well, it sucks. Please see the documents below. I really don't need to hear all the speeches, the guy was good but then again I guess I'm no pro. Thought I had all the bases covered. I wanted to post this so he wouldn't hit any of you. No I did not buy the site here, I bought it at sitepoint and they booted him.

http://www.oag.state.md.us/Securitie.../DeFagueCO.pdf

http://www.oag.state.md.us/Press/2004/020904.htm

Inbound

GD

gldean, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  2. beboss

beboss Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate for others to no but I was scammed by him as well,there must be something we can do to stop this guy. What site did you buy?
    I have someone going to pay him a visit to see what can be done but that will just hurt him for a short time and that doesn't get my money back or stop him from ever doing it again.
    beboss

beboss, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  3. techart

techart Peon

Best Answers:
    Jean-Marc deFague or de Fague is a scammer behind surfjunky scam. He also is an alleged thief, was and is being sued in Maryland for a variety of violations. He currently scams people buying web sites from him on auction sites like this and is using confusion and obfuscation to pretend he is offering legit value while in reality it is all lies and fraud. His "marketing method" can never produce any revenue, he somehow fakes traffic. I was scammed by him as well after he sold a web site to me on flippa.com using his old account to add positive feedback for his new account. He is now suspended on flippa.com. I got in touch with 5 other people who were scammed recently in a similar fashion. deFague is using email address . He currently lives in Delaware. This guy thinks he is invincible. He needs to be stopped.

techart, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  4. pojokserver

pojokserver Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i already know surfjunky long time a go, never interest or join, many same program already not valid

pojokserver, Aug 6, 2010 IP
  5. jeanmarc

jeanmarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just to clear the air. I do not own Surf Junky. It was something I created for a client that he failed to manage properly back in 2002. Please stop talking about it now. It's 8 years later and I'm still getting blamed for something a client couldn't control. Find the facts through the chain of command (use the internet) or contact me directly.I understand I have not done perfect business my entire life but I have resolved everything that anyone has ever attempted to reason with me about. If you feel like we had any problems and are ready to reason my email addresses have never changed.Please feel free to contact me to sort out any problems you have. I made a lot of mistakes when I was younger but NEVER made the same mistake twice.Best of luck to you all.

jeanmarc, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  6. pbmann1213

pbmann1213 Peon

Best Answers:
    Brother that post is from over a year ago. The only person still talking about it is you.

Also, for the love of God, man up and fix your mistakes. It's not up to them to contact you and rectify a situation you created. If you're innocent, prove it.

pbmann1213, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  7. severt

severt Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have resolved everything?
    You took $5000 from me in November 2006, and after you received my funds for a business you never replied anymore, nor did you send me my money back! I have done everything to contact you and did a lot of research but only heard other peoples horror stories about losing money. If you're really that grown-up now, send me an e-mail so I can finally get my money back!

severt, May 21, 2012 IP
  8. severt

severt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Jean-Marc and I have come to a satisfactory agreement. all is settled now.

severt, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  9. severt

severt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately I have to take my previous statement back.
    Jean-Marc and I have NOT come to a satisfactory agreement at all.
    He promised me to pay back my $5000 and he even send over $500 with PayPal already to show he was finally serious about solving our matter.
    However, it didn't take long for him to chargeback that money to his creditcard so I lost that $500 very soon + fee of $40 by PayPal.

To read more about this, please visit: http://www.energylooptheory.com

This was my last post on here about this.
    I've let Jean-Marc know that I will stop fighting for my money any longer and take my loss.
    He won... but let this be a lesson for all of you if you are in someway thinking about working with him.

severt, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  10. severt

severt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now, 4 years further since my last message I still don't have my $5k back. Jean-Marc does also not reply anymore. A few years back he send $500 to my PayPal but then escalated the case through PayPal and got everything back! It's like scoring a winning goal and seconds later find out you're off-side and the party is cancelled. Although it's 14 years now that my money got stolen I'm still after it and always will be!

severt, Feb 20, 2020 IP