1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Japanese Keywords

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by hamaki, Aug 23, 2005.

Since around the 16th of this month all KWs in Japanese return a N/A. Now today KWs in alphabetic letters with the "Restrict Ranking To Single Language" to Japanese setting, also return a N/A.

I tried different settings, but they all return a N/A.

hamaki, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Did you try it with the restrictions off? What's the keyword and URL specifically and where do you think it should rank when looking manually?

digitalpoint, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  3. hamaki

hamaki Peon

Best Answers:
    hamaki, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hmmm... it looks like it might be a bug in Google's API. The results for the query look like it returns every page in Google index, so almost like it's being ignored, and just returning EVERYTHING. Odd...

digitalpoint, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  5. hamaki

hamaki Peon

Best Answers:
    Very odd indeed... I've just looked at an email I get from a google alert service which tracks the top 50 ranks for the KW シガー . According to them the 50 top ranks have all been replaced with Chinese-looking website titles that have nothing to do with the KW シガー. So I think that like you said, there is something wrong with what Google's API returns for a query on www.google.co.jp.

hamaki, Aug 23, 2005 IP