1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

James Cameron Will Direct Black Eyed Peas 3D Tour Movie

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by ramsis3, Jul 6, 2010.

[​IMG]

James Cameron is quite the big boy with the big guns. He’s trying to solve the oil spill, expanding 3D entertainment to unthinkable heights, and probably is doing a bunch of other stuff that’s even more complicated than where the serving of vegetables is hidden in a can of Spaghettios. However, one of Cameron’s upcoming projects is much less of a secret. Black Eyed Peas member Will.I.Am let it slip the Avatar director will create a 3D movie about the group’s tour.

Will.I.Am told Vibe magazine, "We have the biggest director, because we are the biggest group on the planet. People will be able to see us in the theater with the 3-D glasses and everything… We've toured from America and Europe, to the Middle East, South America, Asia and Africa. It's not like we go, 'Yo, we are international, you know what I'm saying? London and Paris!' Nah, that's just two cities. We want to go across the planet."

So surprise! Despite Cameron’s preference to depict CRAZY things, like a bunch of Piranhas causing our demise and generating widespread disgust towards water travel, he’s still not opposed to filming normal things -- like humans wearing clothes and emitting words from the correct orifice.

ramsis3, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  2. yous1471

yous1471 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't see why it's going to be done in 3D but then again you know how successfull he was when making avatar so he will probably pull it off.....i hope

yous1471, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  3. ChrisTurn

ChrisTurn Peon

Best Answers:
    He will make a very good work !

ChrisTurn, Jul 7, 2010 IP