1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Jailbreaking iPhone, iPad, iPod iOS6-7

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ParaStorm5, Jun 12, 2014.

I've sold one of these before for $150. This time i've lowered the starting bid. I will give you the files needed to jailbreak iOS6 and iOS7 with this package. You do no work except for answer questions possibly but directions are included in the package. It's very easy with just a few steps your customers will have their item jailbroken in less than 5 minutes.

I will also answer any questions your customer has if you can't help them. It's really that simple so you shouldn't need assistance but I am here if needed.

Any questions, just ask. I own a profitable iPhone repair related website and know this will be an excellent website just like the one before that I sold.

Domain is at GoDaddy. Free push. I will zip and send files and help set up PayPal if needed. Great money making opportunity for anyone. You don't need to know the iPhone or Software to sell!

ParaStorm5, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  2. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you the developer of this software and is this going to work with iphone 6 to be released next year?

jazzyjmnote, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  3. ParaStorm5

ParaStorm5 Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I know the software well. Did not develop it but it's very stable. The model of the phone, ipod, or iPad doesn't matter. It's all about the operating system that's on the device.

ParaStorm5, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  4. diabetics helper

diabetics helper Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    have you unlock iphone related websites?

diabetics helper, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  5. diabetics helper

diabetics helper Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    add me on skype @mvhs13

diabetics helper, Jun 18, 2014 IP