1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Jailbreak niche writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by susinggih, Jul 29, 2013.

Hi,
    I'm looking for one writer to handle all jailbreak related news. My existing writers are all full with their each task so I need another one to do this. This is for long term.

Requirement:
    - Jailbreak niche only.
    - must be in NEWS format, so it must be up to date and objective (3rd person perspective).
    - 250 words minimum/news
    - minimum you have to send me 2 news per day, and 4 news per day maximum.
    - rate $1.3/news (this is the rate for all of my existing writers as well).
    - the news need to be sent to my email in word format.

Send me PM if you're interested with one sample of your writing.

thanks!

susinggih, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  2. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, this just sounds like a fantastic opportunity. All this time, I keep thinking to myself that finding people on forums is an utter waste of time and as you can see here, I am dead wrong.

I mean hell, for $1.3 per 250 words, I would send you 30 of them a day! That's right, 7500 words a day for $39! You know what, you've got me too excited, where do I sign up?

I can't wait to has you fresh contents for $1.3 per 250 words, I can has you job now for contents?

Oh and don't worry, I'm sure all of my super awesome contents for that price will be up to date, after all, my copy+paste function isn't broken. The best part is, you're still asking for "samples" of perspective writer's writing to showcase their ability with the rate you're asking.

Sometimes, even DP surprises me... lower than .50c per 100 words in terms of payment is definitely one of the lowest things I have ever seen on this or any marketing forum for that matter.

Let's be fair though since you did say 4 a day and it's regular work which comes out to $5.20 a day. Now, all I have to do is find 10 clients exactly like this one and I could make all my bills, live comfortably off Ramen Noodles and enjoy writing, when I'm not writing that is. I mean, that only comes out to 40 news pieces a day on interesting and new topics (which I'm sure have to be perfect grammar as well).

See, DP needs to enforce a "Freebie" section for clients seeking low wage writers. People who want jobs like this completed should be forced to post in a $1.00 or less per 100 words section. Props for including the information though, even though it's still disgusting.

coreygeer, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  3. techdomain

techdomain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lucky wasnt born in US or europe, or else i would starve to death or something with freelancing at such rates. Not sure but think many waiters earn more than this in tips... (can i say even some asian waiters?)

techdomain, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  4. inomcoke

inomcoke Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The truly sad part of this is that she will actually get some people who are willing to do this.

"There contents will be of the complete unique and quality so no problems."

Then she'll wonder why the sites she posts to get Google slapped and never maker her any real month.

Meanwhile, I'll write for people that literally pay me 20 times this rate (or more), and their sites will be extremely successful. Why don't people learn...

inomcoke, Jul 29, 2013 IP
    swordude and coreygeer like this.
  5. swordude

swordude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I applaud you all for standing against this crap, it is so unfortunate that stuff like this goes on. People need to realize if you offer poor rates, you're going to receive poor content, so in the end everyone loses.

To all of my fellow writers... Don't settle for this, there are much better and higher paying jobs out there, if more people continue to accept rates of less than even one penny per word, this entire freelance writing gig will be worthless. I've been at this for eight years now, and when I started I would have never thought I'd see people actually offering half a cent per word, and the worst part is people are going for it.

Take a stand, and demand a rate that isn't going to provide you with $4/hr at most, if everyone stops accepting these petty rates they WILL go up.

swordude, Jul 30, 2013 IP
    inomcoke likes this.