1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IwhiC problem ?

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by fvalente, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Tox

Tox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am now hosted with Iwhic and all I can say is that they are the best hosting company I have seen in a very long time, and their customer service is just excellent !

Tox, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  2. prilep

prilep Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but the account is still active and he still gets all of the information that is needed to access his account.

- Prilep :)

prilep, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  3. putra28

putra28 Peon

Best Answers:
    my acount in suspend indo-hoster.net and i get transfer my domain for indo-hoster.com to another server

putra28, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  4. ripified

ripified Peon

Best Answers:
    For all it is worth, putra28, if you want to host nulled software to find a warez hosting. If you want to host sites which involve a risk of criminal liability, do it at an offshore place. IwhiC and FTN are good host, I have been with them and I have received top-notch services. Downtimes are inevitable. You dont blame your government for a blackout.. there are circumstances that causes downtime and it can be irritating. The bottom line is be patient and have faith

ripified, Sep 23, 2008 IP
  5. mdcarlos

mdcarlos Active Member

Best Answers:
    looks like one of their server is down again. it was just up last week.

mdcarlos, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  6. lostgot

lostgot Peon

Best Answers:
    Its the same Patriotic Server again..
    Its last downtime lasted for 18hrs..

I fear it doesn't take that longer..

Also don't know the reason for such frequent downtimes!!

lostgot, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  7. stock_post

stock_post Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am feeling the pain it hurts.

suggestion to iWhic - double the price (I am happy to pay)

I will pay 3 times what I am paying now if the server do not go down and work fast.

Find all the guys like me who like to pay more for a better server and put us on a different server and charge us more money. ( do not overload that server)

I know what we are paying to too little - I am willing to pay more for better service.

stock_post, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  8. Ikki

Ikki Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm also hosted at iWhic. Honestly, I joined them for all the good reviews I read in here at DP but all I have got is constant downtimes. What a shame :(

Last week Aimee told me that they were moving accounts to another server (or something like that). Still, I don't see why it should be so problematic.

Ikki, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  9. dotcommakers

dotcommakers Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes... cheap plans always give you poor server [not talking about iwhic service but in general]

dotcommakers, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  10. IwhiC

IwhiC Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok guys we are working on these issues, it is not that the servers are over loaded but we have had several abusive accounts and we will be suspending them, thats the finial straw, now you may see some more threads here on dp that iwhic suspended my site and so on and so on so i am giving all a warning now. If your site is violating the tos , using excessive cpu you will be suspended and have to find new hosting or get a vps.. I can not have these sites harm the other customers on the servers.

Yes I agree with you stock_post and we were just discussing that and will be increasing all plans alot by the first of the month (will not effect current customers)
    stock_post send me a support ticket I will move your accounts,

mdcarlos The data center was having some network issues I am getting details as to what happend , but even their site caro.net was down. on and off today.

Ping 64.132.46.126

[caro.net]

Timed out
    Timed out
    Timed out
    Timed out
    Timed out
    Timed out
    Timed out
    Timed out
    Timed out
    Timed out

IwhiC, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  11. stock_post

stock_post Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    finish the fire fighting and PM me if you like to move my sites to a better server.
    -- I am actually looking for a 3rd account with you.

but like to make sure you put me on a stable server.

stock_post, Sep 24, 2008 IP
  12. Pompay

Pompay Banned

Best Answers:
    Iwhic gained lots of popularity but now it has become the worst hosting, support is very slow and frequent downtimes and problems after problems. I am fed up asking for the help. What the helllllllllllll is happening ?

Pompay, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  13. jflattery

jflattery Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been with them for a year now and find that I always get my question answered and very little downtime, all servers have issues and its not always the providers fault. I am getting good service keep it up.

jflattery, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  14. devilkitty

devilkitty Peon

Best Answers:
    I got an account with iWhic some time this year. We've had downtimes like the rest of the users here. All we did was send off a support ticket and all was sorted within 24 hours. If it wasn't sorted out, we at least had an explanation and had a suggested time when the sites would be back up..

Other than that, have i had any problems with iWhic? Nope. Support tickets get answered within hours. The longest ive had to wait was about 12 hours. which wasn't a problem in my opinion.

We don't host illegal files, cause abuse nor do we harass the admin at iWhic. Could this be why we don't have any problems>

Who knows.

I wouldn't say iWhic is the best host i've had. but they are far from the worst.

devilkitty, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  15. Pompay

Pompay Banned

Best Answers:
    their proxy server is again down, anyone else having similar problems ?

Pompay, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  16. wussadotcom

wussadotcom Banned

Best Answers:
    Nopre, but then again which server are you on? Proxy servers tend to go down very often but I am having a good time with my reseller account at Iwhic:)
    I used them for my own personal use only though~~

wussadotcom, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  17. IwhiC

IwhiC Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys no the proxy server is not down or has not been down if tickets are opened in the support desk not here on dp as we do not monitor the forum for support issues they will get answered and taken care of.

Pompay can you please open a ticket with your domain name and the issues so we can get it taken care of.

IwhiC, Sep 30, 2008 IP