1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IwhiC problem ?

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by fvalente, Jan 21, 2008.

I'm a client from a master reseller user who's hosted with IwhiC, today my accounts are off.
    btw their site is up :S
    Anyone here with the same problem ?

fvalente, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  2. IwhiC

IwhiC Peon

Best Answers:
    Server2 Accounts
    Accounts are starting to come live again. We did end up building a brand new box and remounting the HD'S. Please allow a few more hours for all accounts. I tried so hard to get IwhiC support up So I could email every one. I ran into all sorts of dns issues with our client area and the DNS never allowed me to send out the mail.
    My Computer is the next to be reformatted as It WILL not run Yahoo IM any more... So IwhiC support center and live chat will be back on line sometime today. I'm going to start wiping my computer and get everything reinstalled.

I will update this again when all is accounts are live.
    The comment about IwhiC being the worst host is not true. We have had some TERRIBLE server issue's, I will be the first to tell you how mad our servers have made people.
    I just honestly think we have been very unlucky with our main server sense December and with the Brand new set up we look for forward to (crosses fingers) No more down time!
    I am hoping that going with the brand new box that we can move on. Not to mention we are in negotiation to get some more servers.

Good news is we are still here, We did not sell 1,000 accounts and leave!

We have worked very hard with our new accounts that have decided to come to IwhiC from other host here on DP. Some of you that are our clients that have talked to us know we are not bad people and not a bad hosting provider, we are very knowledgeable and deal with your support issues and fix 90% with in 10 -20 minutes.

We ran into a very Unlucky streak with server 2 and again with the brand new server we are hoping for that to come to a end.
    Again pm ME if needed but please understand this morning will be very busy for myself. And I will try to get to them.
    Thank you for the patients.
    Jason

IwhiC, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  3. ultimatehost

ultimatehost Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a client from a master reseller user who's hosted with IwhiC, today my accounts are off.
    btw their site is up :S
    Anyone here with the same problem ?

YES! Me TOO...And now my free ip got deleted or unpluged because trace-route can't find it

Main iwhic site is online because it is on different ip BUT all clients sites on old ip not visible....could be gone forever like before...forget about getting customers to host from master reseller hosting....can't start your own hosting with this service....always down for the same reasons and same answers...sites got deleted and recreated...it is frustrating and NO REFUND after 30 DAYS...SITES got up and down in between 30 days then you are STUCKED forever with downtimes and server troubles...don't know what is really going on now as the same problems always arise and changing ip

I don't know about you BUT for me it is enough right now dealing with iwhic that can't keep their promised for 99% uptime and I still can see that they still advertise this even after too much downtimes!!!

This could be the next shoutserv.com....got SCAMMED by shoutserv.com then moved to iwhic.com then never get REFUND to host on other

ultimatehost, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  4. rllunzmann

rllunzmann Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you contacted this host yet? I would call them immediately.

rllunzmann, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  5. IwhiC

IwhiC Peon

Best Answers:
    PLEASE READ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: IMPORTANT:::::::::::::::::::pLEASE READ
    Accounts are starting to come live again. We did end up building a brand new box and remounting the HD'S. Please allow a few more hours for all accounts. I tried so hard to get IwhiC support up So I could email every one. I ran into all sorts of dns issues with our client area and the DNS never allowed me to send out the mail.
    My Computer is the next to be reformatted as It WILL not run Yahoo IM any more... So IwhiC support center and live chat will be back on line sometime today. I'm going to start wiping my computer and get everything reinstalled.

I will update this again when all is accounts are live.
    The comment about IwhiC being the worst host is not true. We have had some TERRIBLE server issue's, I will be the first to tell you how mad our servers have made people.
    I just honestly think we have been very unlucky with our main server sense December and with the Brand new set up we look for forward to (crosses fingers) No more down time!
    I am hoping that going with the brand new box that we can move on. Not to mention we are in negotiation to get some more servers.

Good news is we are still here, We did not sell 1,000 accounts and leave!

We have worked very hard with our new accounts that have decided to come to IwhiC from other host here on DP. Some of you that are our clients that have talked to us know we are not bad people and not a bad hosting provider, we are very knowledgeable and deal with your support issues and fix 90% with in 10 -20 minutes.

We ran into a very Unlucky streak with server 2 and again with the brand new server we are hoping for that to come to a end.
    Again pm ME if needed but please understand this morning will be very busy for myself. And I will try to get to them.
    Thank you for the patients.
    Jason
    __________________ PS:::::::::::::::: I dont mind you being mad,pissed, unhappy, sad or even happy.
    What I do mind is this "This could be the next shoutserv.com....got SCAMMED by shoutserv.com then moved to iwhic.com then never get REFUND to host on other"

I WANT YOU TO SPEND THE NEXT 8 HOURS GOOGLING,YAHOOING,MSNING, Where ever you can find a post, a article a ANYTHING that says ,: IwhiC Scammed ME" OR " They took my money and never hosted me" or Something ANYTHING that is proof to back up what you just stated. We have hosted for almost a year (Febuary15th will be 1 Year)
    WE HAVE NEVER EVER SCAMMED RIPPPED OFF OR NOT REFUNDED ANYONE!
    Have fun searching... Your 8 hours will be well spent.. What you will find are mad clients / happy clients. I can not please the world. I know we have had server issues and have been as mad as the nest person. BUT we have never Scammed a single client or a client of a client, Period............

IwhiC, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  6. Lime-Designs

Lime-Designs Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should email your clients instead of posting here... i hope this gets sorted out

Lime-Designs, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  7. IwhiC

IwhiC Peon

Best Answers:
    """I tried so hard to get IwhiC support up So I could email every one. I ran into all sorts of dns issues with our client area and the DNS never allowed me to send out the mail.""""

As stated...Thanks for your 2 cents.. Have a great day!

IwhiC, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  8. ultimatehost

ultimatehost Peon

Best Answers:
    BUT WHY the ip got deleted?

And I won't get REFUND after 30 Days or Can YOU Give me REFUND NOW?

This is what I found GOOGLING...

What users say about IwhiC.Com (4 reviews)

Read the latest 4 reviews for IwhiC.Com:

Poor Downtime (Average)
    - by Gg (teenangst.org) on 20 January 2008

I was hosted with iwhic.com for about not even a week when the server went down. The support was very helpful and nice but the downtime was very frequent. The prices are excellent but like they say you get what you pay for. I had my site down almost ... read more ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iwhic is disgusting (Poor)
    - by eranda (pixelemotions.com) on 24 December 2007

hey people, iwhic is a Disgusting hosting company.dont waste ur money.i bought 5gb reserller from them and its always down down down.its really disgusting.im worried a lot.i lost my money.so dont waste ur money.its better buy from ixhosting.com.again... read more ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome Service! (Excellent)
    - by David (technical-hosting.com) on 25 October 2007

What can i say? This is the best host, forget that other review, I hope to be with IwhiC for many years to come, the support is excellent, the service is excellent the uptime is excellent, everything about this is excellent! I really recommend IwhiC ... read more ...

IwhiC is crap. (Average)
    - by Christopher (cafhosting.com) on 29 May 2007

I think IwhiC is what you pay for.. if you're looking for cheap "reseller" hosting. Then, yeah.. IwhiC is helpful, etc. But then, their server goes down a lot. And they say they offer "unlimited" everything, but you know you ca... read more ...

9. IwhiC

IwhiC Peon

Best Answers:
    They have not been activated yet, Dont panic. that is why I cant get support working yet , Our site is on a Dedi itself... So just hang in there no one lost data or IP addresses. Thank you
    Jason

IwhiC, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  10. ultimatehost

ultimatehost Peon

Best Answers:
    Latest Update

I go here

Awesome Service! (Excellent)
    - by David (technical-hosting.com) on 25 October 2007

and GET

This Account Has Been Suspended
    Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

on http://server3.iwhic.info/suspended.page/

11. basscleff

basscleff Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hope its gets sorted soon, this is very frustrating, becoming commonplace.

basscleff, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  12. sebydiamant

sebydiamant Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no progress with Iwhic. Is there a way to add an extra DNS to domain name, that point to some other host, where the webpages and mail!!!! is on and working in such case?
    I depend on mail and from yesterday the host is down!

sebydiamant, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  13. cabron

cabron Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't see what's the fuss about this. It's a dirt cheap host and one man show. If that one man isn't a hosting expert it takes even more time to find out what's wrong and how to fix it. Simple as that.

So in the end the "You get what you pay for" comes back and bites you in the ass.

cabron, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  14. Shawn_SycoBlue

Shawn_SycoBlue Peon

Best Answers:
    I firmly believe that any host who charges less than a dollar for any hosting package should really not be someone that I do business with (or anyone else for that matter). Some things just need to cost at least $1 for gods sake.

Shawn_SycoBlue, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  15. wvccboy

wvccboy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to sell hosting cheap, then just make sure you're willing to lay down a lot to help your customers for a dirt-cheap price.

IwhiC isn't that bad. I've had some issues with them but in the end, you just gotta be honest with each other and try to work it out.

wvccboy, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  16. jflattery

jflattery Peon

Best Answers:
    why is it when a host has an issue everyone is quick to assume he is ripping people off, and leaving. Jason continues to communicate with his customers and let them know that he is working on things. I for one trust them to get it straightened out. As to it being a cheap host, and a one man show, sometimes those are the best. I have had more downtime with my Lunarpages account than I hve with Iwhic, give them a chance.

jflattery, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  17. NAS125

NAS125 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not to mention the support ticket link and client area are all down too.
    Site's down all day... Whats the deal?

NAS125, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  18. jflattery

jflattery Peon

Best Answers:
    read IWHICs post above, he explains why that part of the system is down, and its only 1 server, his others are operational, and fine. I am on server 3, no issues.

jflattery, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  19. jgangsta

jgangsta Peon

Best Answers:
    mines is down also

jgangsta, Jan 21, 2008 IP
  20. cabron

cabron Peon

Best Answers:

He actually didn't explain why they are down... prolly doesn't know himself considering how much downtime it is now having.

cabron, Jan 21, 2008 IP