1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IwhiC merged with AHosting - Problems.

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by SOULZRIPPER, Dec 23, 2008.

1. qualityhostings

qualityhostings Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jason offered lot of packages, like Master Reseller, Proxy etc
    I was not able to find such packages on ahosting's site.

So I think they don't have any experience of the problems these kind of packages/domains create.

qualityhostings, Mar 7, 2009 IP
  2. kennith

kennith Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    and they are very quick to terminate your account even before your contract expires in 2 months time.

kennith, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  3. sujay0000

sujay0000 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    They have changed the pricing too... Where Jason Had told that the pricing would remain same for ever.... they say tht the package is nomore available!!!

sujay0000, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  4. qualityhostings

qualityhostings Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is very bad. However if you think their pricing is good then you can stay with them otherwise just search for another company.

qualityhostings, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  5. IwhiC

IwhiC Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HI every one I would like to apologize for not being on the forums. But as you know Aimee had some medical issues we had to take care of.

I just happened to log in today and see this thread. I did not know you guys were still facing problems over there., and i have not read this whole thread yet.

Yes our agreement with ahosting was for them not to increase what you were paying. Did they tell you you had to pay more or did they just raise prices on the website?

So for the person who left me this negative rep Jan 2nd 2009 11:17 am Fucking Bastard, selling your hosting and leaving your customers in trouble.

here is why we sold the company

We did not want to sell IwhiC but we had no choice in the matter. Aimee had a cancerous lump that required surgy to remove and the only way to come up whit that amount of money in a short period of time was to sell iwhic.

We did not make this decision based on any of our customers we truly enjoyed doing what we were doing and Aimee did not want me to sell the company but i had to make a sacrafess in order to have her get the surgery taht she needed.

We had a few short time frame to get this done (to be successful) I had a choice to make keep iwhic or keep my wife alive. The surgry was a succus and she should not have any more complications with this.

I thank everyone that knew and supported out decision Yes we miss every one of you and miss working and talking to everyone of you. I think Aimee misses it the most as most of you know that have opened support tickets 90 % of the time she was the one that answered and fixed any problems that you had. She was the glue that held this company together while i was working on sales and seo work and template designs.

If any one needs anything just let me know but remember I CAN NOT fix server issues as they are not in my control any more. ahosting is a reputable company and have been in business a long time that is why we went with them i am not sure what is going on you will need to contact support on that.

IwhiC, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  6. solidstate

solidstate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    till now i am happy with iwhic and i dont see any price increase on my renewal invoice yet. they just updated there price in website for new clients not old clients of iwhic. also ahosting support is very fast and very helpful

iwhic u have taken wise decision. i hope soon u will start a new hosting company and i will be ur first client. :D

cheer up guys!!

Regards
    Tanbir

solidstate, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  7. wptheme

wptheme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I was wondering now where do I ask for help as I am now facing some prob with my site? I've PMed iwhic but no reply yet. Do I ask at the site

wptheme, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  8. SOULZRIPPER

SOULZRIPPER Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SOULZRIPPER, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  9. dedibras

dedibras Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This always happens, same thing when hostparlor + IwhIC.
    My guess is that in one month all will be alright.

dedibras, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  10. ryandanielt

ryandanielt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have read through this form and I have to agree with many of you, I thought Aimee and Jason did a very good job at providing hosting services and did not know that they had sold the company until one day I got an email telling me that they were merging there support. I later on found the service to become very shitty and I suffered downtime for days upon days, I really thought that they were still owning this company so I submitted a support ticket to talk to them and was redirected to another person telling me that they were no longer involved with that company. About 3 days after that I received an email telling me that due to high server costs they are no longer to offer me the package at the rate I was having it as, I then noticed that the signature in the support said some other company and now new it was sold.

I ended up loosing the package I had because I refused to pay the price they wanted me to as it was more then a $20 a month increase and when I went to pull my files off the server I found my account had already been terminated. Terminated when I still had more then a week left from what I paid for.

This is a very sad company, they have turned from a very good company now to a shitty as company as they have very unprofessional people working there.

Funny because one of there support personnel told me to go f myself when I asked for my backup from my server. Go figure, another company out for the money and doesn't give a shit about clients!

ryandanielt, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  11. sujay0000

sujay0000 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @ Iwhic

I was told that the package you had offered me doesnot exist and I have to choose from the currently available overpriced packages....

Jason I need your help with telling them that what my package was and that they cannot do this to us....

sujay0000, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  12. Meph

Meph Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Try contacting Ahosting. If it's a proxy site related problem, I might be able to help.

Meph, Apr 21, 2009 IP