1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I've had a lot of fun creating this so far. Now I need your opinion!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Chaseh2, Aug 14, 2014.

Hi Guys!

I've been working on my startup for a good few months now and it still hasn't been officially launched, but I'd love to get your feedback on our beta version of the site. I'm trying to make our website as transparent and simple as possible, so please let me know if it embodies these features. I've outlined below what it's about.

What it's about:

In the 21st century everyone knows that Social Media is incredibly important to businesses. But just buying ads on social media sites doesn't work because these ads are an interruption of the social media message stream - not a part of it. They just get ignored. Businesses need to get the social media communities buzzing about their company and products.

That's why I started QuickShouts.

QuickShouts is a global marketplace where businesses can connect with the most influential social media users and have them do paid shout-outs to their brand on the most popular social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and even blogs.

Access the site using this url: bit.ly/1yCqZ31 (keep in mind this is the beta-version)

Our launch page is www.quickshouts.com - feel free to provide feedback on it as well :) Would be good to know if it articulates our purpose clearly or not.

Thank you so much!

Chaseh2, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  2. spujap

spujap Active Member

Best Answers:
    My honest review - Great site with few areas of improvement according to my opinion -

http://www.quickshouts.com/
    Images on the home page just below the About heading does not feel great, may be you can have a high res,vector image

Beta - bit.ly/1yCqZ31

Area of improvements -
    Logo - Color combination of text and borders look bit odd - White border looks bit odd
    Header - Would look much better if it covered full width of the page, also those two buttons should be of brighter than background, say deep green.
    Overall look n feel - Seems too minimalistic, hope you are already working to add some styling in final version.

spujap, Aug 17, 2014 IP
  3. Chaseh2

Chaseh2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks spujab! It's just an MVP for us at this stage so we'll definitely be adding more features and styling as we go along.

Let me know if you would need feedback on any of your own projects :)

Chaseh2, Aug 17, 2014 IP
  4. gamingaffiliatesguide

gamingaffiliatesguide Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are missing calls to action throughout the page. You have 2 blue buttons overlapping an image and they really don't stand out and they are also not in the best location. Try moving them higher up or even better, on the left hand side.

As you scroll the page, you don't see any reminders to register which is probably the most important item you want your users to do.

gamingaffiliatesguide, Aug 17, 2014 IP
  5. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jameyson MacDonald, Aug 17, 2014 IP
  6. Chaseh2

Chaseh2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback. I'll try make the register options stand out more..

And in regards to it looking like fiverr - we've done this on purpose. We really like the ease-of-use that fiverr provides so we've taken steps to imitate their website in our mvp.

Chaseh2, Aug 17, 2014 IP